Author Topic: KPMG did a good job!  (Read 5437 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: KPMG did a good job!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2017, 07:12:28 AM »
Moonki
How does an auditor give a report on provisional register.  This is  shows that Iebc is totally incompetent. So 25 days to elections and we have no verifiable register

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2017, 07:16:53 AM »
I will respond to this directly because you have raised issues of substance.

Let's focus on Kiambu theories.

First, you don't have official data seeing the last census was in 2009. What we have on the county site is projections
http://www.kiambu.go.ke/about/demographic-features
Secondly, in the projections, you have an age bracket 15-19 that combines adults and minors. Explain how you arrived at the projected population of minors
I do not see the FIRST point.
Explain how you arrived at the projected population of minorsThe age 1 - 17 is clearly given.

Apologies, I had missed that.

Still, these are projections.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2017, 07:47:23 AM »
It is impossible to explain to a Retard simple matters not least about the functioning of a database.

It does not matter whether the data was collected offline or online. A properly functioning databse would reject double entries or at worst point them out and not enter them in the register as voters. That goes for the unique ID card, biometrics, name etc. Names can be smilar but not when the rest of the info is also similar to the dot. The fact that there features that are supposed to be unique appear multiple times raises questions about the efficacy of that database. There is a second explanation: The unique feature requirement was manually disabled to allow for that to happen. Pick your choice.

Incase of a "nightmare" deciding which is genuine, the IEBC depending on the feature in question would have to manually check it. In the case of an ID, they have been informed it has to be 8 digits and unique - meaning only one of its kind can occur. Obviously if there are two, one is a forgery. They have had lots of time and still have three weeks to publish the names (they can afford it going by the ads for peace) and ask the people concerned to come with their documents which would be verified by the Registrar of Persons. I can bet your ass, the forgeries would not appear.

Let's see who is an idiot here: The election was supposed to be purely electronic relying on the EVIDs. That was until Uhuru convened parliament and reversed that providing for "Manual backup* voting. That opened the door for the EVIDs NOT to be used at will. To claim that EVIds will be used and therefore there is no danger is pure Retardedness. Once the system has "broken down" it does not matter how many faces, fingerprints or ass prints are there because they will not be used. It is not mere speculation because it happened in 2013 and what has happened before can and will happen again, Idiot

RECOUNT: The reason why Jubilee is all over with Al Ghurair is so that once they have undertaken remote voting (I hope some retards now know what remote voting is), they will mark ballot papers and deliver them to the locations where they voted remotely. This need not take place during the counting but is usually done when those ballot boxes are in "safe" storage. At that point the Rigger is most keen for a recount knowing the outcome will favor his fake figures. It happened in 2013.

REMOTE VOTING: A person with the relevant authority (possibly administrator privileges) logged in to the database, can move, transfer, change alter anything from a distance. He would in this case indicate that ghost voters as having voted. As I said elsewhere he can with ease also mark any of the voters as having already voted. When these turn up, they will be sent away as having already voted or names missing etc. He would gather all those votes and "deposit" them at any polling station (friendly) that he chooses. Preferably where they have cooperating polling officers.

Hence it does NOT matter where in Kenya a ghost voter appears in the register. His vote will be used anywhere. Iwinjo?

The level of idiocy is mind boggling! The sad part is that it is not willful as usual. This is real.

The moron is working on the assumption of the EVIDs not working.

Now, you fool, the moment EVID breaks down, it does not matter how accurate the register is, its open season for rigging. What assurance do you need that they won't fail? The best is to time travel to nane nane and observe yourself voting.

Remember you don't need ghost or dead voters to rig; even if the register was 100% accurate, turnout is always less than 100%, one can rig using the absentee voters, the 97% whose records KPMG gave a pass.

And you haven't explained what happens when offline kits synchronize and upload multiple entries using the SAME details; ID number,serial number, names, DoB,gender, AND biometric data. What about funny ID?

IEBC explanation makes sense; they would disenfranchise the voter especially given that the error could have been a data entry one. That the numbers have been identified , and are randomly distributed with NASWA strongholds leading in ampnomalies tells it all.

Moving on to rigging
I can see you are struggling to improve your idiocy. So the kits are now tampered with AFTER the elections?

1. The voter register will be availed at every polling station at least 7 days to the election. That means you can't alter remotely or magically the total number of voters in a polling station

2. Changing the status of a voter in the EVID kits. Two problems; (a) it is criminal, and (b) the kits are offline, but supposing it can be pulled off by injecting some script by say using USB stick. Say you vary the number upwards. In this case, you'd have to pluck the extra ballots and fill them, break the seals, cast them, and reseal the boxes. You can also vary them downwards and during a recount, cast ballots will be more than the voters hence planting 'evidence' of rigging,,which prompts a repeat

3. How exactly do you pull this stunt in a NASWA stronghold where risk of being caught is way high than in Jubilee strongholds

If NASWA is relying on your brains to beat Jubilee, they will be sent packing before 0700H. You should be writing fiction for kindergarten because they don't question
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2017, 08:02:17 AM »
An important point for those concerned about what it is in the register:

* KPMG note that what it was given was a "provisional" register, which is different from the "certified" register that will be used for the elections.

* KPMG suggests that it be involved in reconciling the two registers.

Unless the latter has happened---and maybe it has---I would not put a great deal of faith in whatever IEBC uses next month.
What part of the report suggests they received a provisional register?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2017, 08:30:17 AM »
I agree there should be zero duplicates in the main production database.  That appears not to have been the case hence why KPMG even found them.  When they are initially gathering the registration information, you can have scenarios where duplicates find their way in, some legitimately, others not so legitimately.

When these data are eventually loaded onto the main server, they should have, by now - almost half a decade later(this is something they have just found out about) - a separate table at a minimum that contains duplicated information.  They would publicize this information and give the affected a window in which they can make corrections or clarifications after which the rest are thrown away.  Obviously they don't have any of this in place.

The KMG report actually sheds some light on what happened, and it has nothing to do with millions of voters, tens of thousands of registration places, "synchronization" in Nairobi, etc.   This says it all:

KPMG understands that the Commission has requested a change from the BVR vendor to introduce a feature to restrict a new registration having an ID or passport number that already exists in the RoV [Register of Voters]

Why it required KPMG to suggest something so obvious is not clear.   

It also turns out that the duplicates that have excited so many are phantoms that exist only because of the IEBC's incompetence.    After a full analysis of 197,677+ nominal duplicates---the county-figures being bandied about---KPMG found only 123 real duplicates.  (At least that is my understanding of the report.)

What should worry those concerned about rigging and other fiddling:

KMPG asked for permission to carry out "Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment".  IEBC refused, with bogus explanations on "acquiring new ICT for these elections" etc. Go read it and see how much a half-awake person would buy.

We wrote formally to the Commission on several occasions to explain the implications of this limitation of scope on the integrity of data in the system, and therefore the credibility of the register.    The IEBC indicated that it would reconsider its decision and communicate to us accordingly.  At the time of preparing the report, the authorisation for these tests has not been provided.

Further down, on a slightly different but related matter---hopeless control over BVRs--KPMG states that:

A risk persists that changes made to the Register of Voters at the database level could go undetected.

And so on, and so forth.   

One implication of what the report has to say is this: If the register has been altered since KPMG got a copy to examine, nobody, except the perps, will know for sure. Indeed, as KPMG notes, the risks have to to do with both external and internal mischief-makers.

Oh, the report also has all sorts of helpful recommendations:

[KMPG recommends that] the IEBC asserts its independence and discharges its mandate in accordance with the Constitution.

One wonders what the IEBC has been doing so far.

I'm still going through the report, but one thing seems clear so far (and Omollo could well be right on this one): IEBC is a bigger, incompetent (deliberately or otherwise) mess than most people seem to realize.

So, yes, it may be said that the accountants have done a good job in pointing out certain things.

I just realized that section 7 on database security and infrastructure is missing from the website. Care to share a copy?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2017, 11:35:27 AM »

And to think the real figures equal the projections! In fact as of now with the additions - post verifications, go over and above the projections! Nowhere else other Kiambu and Nakuru!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2017, 12:20:09 PM »

Now, you fool, the moment EVID breaks down, it does not matter how accurate the register is, its open season for rigging. What assurance do you need that they won't fail? The best is to time travel to nane nane and observe yourself voting.
May be and may be not. The IEBC thanks to Jubilee MPs last summer, has the legal right to resort to "Manual Voting system. This basically requires one to have an ID Card to fully identify himself and vote!

That means all those registered and appearing on the printed lists will vote. For obvious purposes let me add including the ghost voters!

Like I said the rigging can still take place with the EVIDs working. If the database is set to accept multiple entries, then it will accept the same people to vote.

Remember you don't need ghost or dead voters to rig; even if the register was 100% accurate, turnout is always less than 100%, one can rig using the absentee voters, the 97% whose records KPMG gave a pass.
That is why I know you missed reading the part I stated this: As I said elsewhere he can with ease also mark any of the voters as having already voted. When these turn up, they will be sent away as having already voted or names missing etc. . They do not have to be NO SHOW only. They can show up but be told they have already voted. I had 60 such cases in my home area and saw nearly 100 in Takaungu.
And you haven't explained what happens when offline kits synchronize and upload multiple entries using the SAME details; ID number,serial number, names, DoB,gender, AND biometric data. What about funny ID?
It does not matter whether the data was collected offline or online. A properly functioning database would reject double entries or at worst point them out and not enter them in the register as voters. That goes for the unique ID card, biometrics, name etc. Names can be similar but not when the rest of the info is also similar to the dot. The fact that there features that are supposed to be unique appear multiple times raises questions about the efficacy of that database. There is a second explanation: The unique feature requirement was manually disabled to allow for that to happen. Pick your choice.
IEBC explanation makes sense; they would disenfranchise the voter especially given that the error could have been a data entry one.
They are technically NOT voters. They have similar iD cards where the issuing authority makes it clear there are no duplicates: meaning one or all are forgeries. There are entries in the database with key data missing : Date of birth, Biometrics, etc - data that helps to identify them as persons qualified to vote. That means they are NOT voters and therefore the question of "disenfranchising them" does not arise.

That the numbers have been identified , and are randomly distributed with NASWA strongholds leading in ampnomalies tells it all.
I do not agree that NASA strongholds are leading. However if that matters to you ( because it helps your theory that NASA is planning to rig) it means you again did not read or understand my earlier response. I will repeat, it does not matter where these people are "stored" in the database. The time for voting will see them moved or voted for regardless of where they are.

I can just add that the names of the ghost voters are very interesting and seem to have one or two names of known politicians. Whoever was creating them ran out of ideas or couldn't afford a name generator.
Lastly you seem satisfied that the ghost names are in "NASWA strongholds"(NASWA is used in our rallies and can't possibly be a nickname :D). My point is there are ghost voters in the register and it matters not where they are stored.

Moving on to rigging
I can see you are struggling to improve your idiocy. So the kits are now tampered with AFTER the elections?

1. The voter register will be availed at every polling station at least 7 days to the election. That means you can't alter remotely or magically the total number of voters in a polling station
Really? You are referring to printouts which the IEBC has made such an announcement. The electronic data will be accessed throughout the voting. Let nobody tell you anything different and once the stored voters are rearranged and voted for, like 2013 it will break down as per plan and we shall resort to manual voting, with NYS cohorts recruited for that task starting their various journeys to vote in different polling stations. If one is your son advise him to stay home.

2. Changing the status of a voter in the EVID kits. Two problems; (a) it is criminal, and (b) the kits are offline, but supposing it can be pulled off by injecting some script by say using USB stick. Say you vary the number upwards. In this case, you'd have to pluck the extra ballots and fill them, break the seals, cast them, and reseal the boxes. You can also vary them downwards and during a recount, cast ballots will be more than the voters hence planting 'evidence' of rigging,,which prompts a repeat
I feel it is below my calibre to respond to this. I have already explained this and can only respond to issues arising from what I wrote. This is why I call you a retard. Of course if you admit you are slow I will apply affirmative action and specifically cater for your disability.

3. How exactly do you pull this stunt in a NASWA stronghold where risk of being caught is way high than in Jubilee strongholds
Like I said:

1. The number one choice is to use friendly polling stations
2. Target the ballot boxes in storage (see 3)
3. Rely on friendly polling and ROs who may announce the real results and people go home happy and satisfied but then he transmits the results sent to him later when all have been dispersed to go home. They learn with shock that when they see Letangule reading fake results that Hassan has "confirmed and verified".

Now you will tell me the court stopped that. Yes. It can't be done at Bomas legally. However that is why Uhuru is mobilizing KDF to impose a curfew on the entire country so people are in their homes watching as the IEBC becomes the only one to broadcast results. They know there will be resistance and Kibaki-like conditions so they are spreading the LIE that NASA is planning war while they are "preaching peace".
If NASWA is relying on your brains to beat Jubilee, they will be sent packing before 0700H. You should be writing fiction for kindergarten because they don't question
We do not intend to lose and you will eat your matusi and swallow your own shit.
Fell free to redirect any intelligent question
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2017, 12:37:42 PM »

And to think the real figures equal the projections! In fact as of now with the additions - post verifications, go over and above the projections! Nowhere else other Kiambu and Nakuru!
They are projections, unreliable. Fact is you have 2009, or 18 years old census data. You also have IEBC's 2017 data on registered voters in Kiambu.

Anything else between them is guesswork

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2017, 12:47:49 PM »

May be and may be not. The IEBC thanks to Jubilee MPs last summer, has the legal right to resort to "Manual Voting system. This basically requires one to have an ID Card to fully identify himself and vote!

That means all those registered and appearing on the printed lists will vote. For obvious purposes let me add including the ghost voters!

Like I said the rigging can still take place with the EVIDs working. If the database is set to accept multiple entries, then it will accept the same people to vote.

That is why I know you missed reading the part I stated this: As I said elsewhere he can with ease also mark any of the voters as having already voted. When these turn up, they will be sent away as having already voted or names missing etc. . They do not have to be NO SHOW only. They can show up but be told they have already voted. I had 60 such cases in my home area and saw nearly 100 in Takaungu.
It does not matter whether the data was collected offline or online. A properly functioning database would reject double entries or at worst point them out and not enter them in the register as voters. That goes for the unique ID card, biometrics, name etc. Names can be similar but not when the rest of the info is also similar to the dot. The fact that there features that are supposed to be unique appear multiple times raises questions about the efficacy of that database. There is a second explanation: The unique feature requirement was manually disabled to allow for that to happen. Pick your choice.
IEBC explanation makes sense; they would disenfranchise the voter especially given that the error could have been a data entry one.
They are technically NOT voters. They have similar iD cards where the issuing authority makes it clear there are no duplicates: meaning one or all are forgeries. There are entries in the database with key data missing : Date of birth, Biometrics, etc - data that helps to identify them as persons qualified to vote. That means they are NOT voters and therefore the question of "disenfranchising them" does not arise.

That the numbers have been identified , and are randomly distributed with NASWA strongholds leading in ampnomalies tells it all.
I do not agree that NASA strongholds are leading. However if that matters to you ( because it helps your theory that NASA is planning to rig) it means you again did not read or understand my earlier response. I will repeat, it does not matter where these people are "stored" in the database. The time for voting will see them moved or voted for regardless of where they are.

I can just add that the names of the ghost voters are very interesting and seem to have one or two names of known politicians. Whoever was creating them ran out of ideas or couldn't afford a name generator.
Lastly you seem satisfied that the ghost names are in "NASWA strongholds"(NASWA is used in our rallies and can't possibly be a nickname :D). My point is there are ghost voters in the register and it matters not where they are stored.

Moving on to rigging

Really? You are referring to printouts which the IEBC has made such an announcement. The electronic data will be accessed throughout the voting. Let nobody tell you anything different and once the stored voters are rearranged and voted for, like 2013 it will break down as per plan and we shall resort to manual voting, with NYS cohorts recruited for that task starting their various journeys to vote in different polling stations. If one is your son advise him to stay home.

I feel it is below my calibre to respond to this. I have already explained this and can only respond to issues arising from what I wrote. This is why I call you a retard. Of course if you admit you are slow I will apply affirmative action and specifically cater for your disability.

Like I said:

1. The number one choice is to use friendly polling stations
2. Target the ballot boxes in storage (see 3)
3. Rely on friendly polling and ROs who may announce the real results and people go home happy and satisfied but then he transmits the results sent to him later when all have been dispersed to go home. They learn with shock that when they see Letangule reading fake results that Hassan has "confirmed and verified".

Now you will tell me the court stopped that. Yes. It can't be done at Bomas legally. However that is why Uhuru is mobilizing KDF to impose a curfew on the entire country so people are in their homes watching as the IEBC becomes the only one to broadcast results. They know there will be resistance and Kibaki-like conditions so they are spreading the LIE that NASA is planning war while they are "preaching peace".
We do not intend to lose and you will eat your matusi and swallow your own shit.
Fell free to redirect any intelligent question

You're full of shiet and I don't blame you.

Focus.

What happens when there are multiple instances of genuinely registered and living voters being turned away to vote because they have already voted? In 2007 the country nearly erupted when Babu went to the wrong station. I know you were not yet born but I was in Nairobi,CBD.

And how would you pull this? Pre-marking some voters on the soft register on EVID kits, right? A kit has a maximum of 700 voters and you pre-mark 200 as having voted? So what happens when the remaining 500 cast their votes and you hit 100%? You are a moron who is just practicing your creativity here. Or you're probably being paid to do some shitty paper on potential rigging and you're testing your idiocy before you embarrass yourself in front of some Caucasian

Moving on, assuming you prepare some dummy/dead/non-existent voters on a kit. You have a stream of 500 genuine voters padded with 196 dummies. 450 show up and you add your 196. You still end up with 646/700 or 92% and you'll have to explain such ridiculous turnouts

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2017, 01:53:04 PM »
At least you no longer have any sensible questions and as nature knows full well, vacuums must be filled and yours is now full of anger, matusi and those two cells.

You now want me to discuss what I have already discussed before. Like I said you are slow and pick up things slowly.

Here is what you are almost picking up:
1. What happens when there are multiple instances of genuinely registered and living voters being turned away to vote because they have already voted? In 2007 the country nearly erupted when Babu went to the wrong station. I know you were not yet born but I was in Nairobi,CBD.: Eventually you will figure out that I stated Uhuru is mobilizing KDF to deal with hotspots. You will understand why I stated that Jubilee wants voters to vote and go home; You will figure out why they want the names of agents and are hell bent against Adopt a Polling station. Of course the people will resist. It did not stop Kibaki from stealing and killing but that is the plan. If you have concerns go speak to Uhuru.

2. So what happens when the remaining 500 cast their votes and you hit 100%?You now are close to figuring out why CORD got the maximum number of voters per polling station to 500 but Uhuru recalled parliament and raised it to 700. You may soon realize why the IEBC is unable and unwilling to gazette ALL the poling stations 60 days to polling as required. You will get there. This is one of the headaches Jubilee has. They therefore need ghost voters to use them in the gazetted polling stations. (I have a feeling I will need to explain that further to slow thinkers)

3. You still end up with 646/700 or 92% and you'll have to explain such ridiculous turnouts Like it has never occurred with no explanation being given! You are saying this like you are not aware of the turnouts that Jubilee expects. haven't you been reading newspapers preparing us for the craziness! You seem unaware that we have had such turnouts in Central routinely since 2007. Several polling stations in 2013 recorded 100% turnout. What is shocking you? It sounds conjured up. Have a look at Pundit's MOAS and ask yourself if those turnout figures will be possible without some polling stations recording 100%. The figures he provides are averages, meaning some of the actual polling station figures are 100% or close.

4. And how would you pull this? Pre-marking some voters on the soft register on EVID kits, right? A kit has a maximum of 700 voters and you pre-mark 200 as having voted? So what happens when the remaining 500 cast their votes and you hit 100%?
 This is still a problem of comprehension especially when the same question is asked again in a vexatious repetitive fashion. First of all I am unbothered by the polling station kits. The problem lies with the Mother Database. In it they shall log periodically to update and confirm.

The remote voting will take place shortly before the polling stations open - as was the case in 2013. That way in one swoop all the ghost voters and others (genuine) identified to top up will be listed as having already voted. In 2013 they were careful to move the voters in their neighborhood and declare them as having voted. A few had to eventually end up in far off places for various reasons. For example a Person registered to vote in Polling station Vooke is indicated to have voted in the neighboring Polling station RETARD. When he goes to both (as no doubt many did) they security accuse him or her of trying to vote twice and she is sent off. The explanation for the voters name being in Vooke while the voting took place in RETARD is that s/he must have asked to move.

PS: Theys target mostly women voters!

5. You are a moron who is just practicing your creativity here. Or you're probably being paid to do some shitty paper on potential rigging and you're testing your idiocy before you embarrass yourself in front of some Caucasian: That would - if ever - happen AFTER not before. BTW this same information is appearing in newspapers in Kenya and the Audit you posted without reading provides the basis. There is very little else.

Feel free to redirect any other question you might be storing in your head :D :D :D :D

Focus.

What happens when there are multiple instances of genuinely registered and living voters being turned away to vote because they have already voted? In 2007 the country nearly erupted when Babu went to the wrong station. I know you were not yet born but I was in Nairobi,CBD.

And how would you pull this? Pre-marking some voters on the soft register on EVID kits, right? A kit has a maximum of 700 voters and you pre-mark 200 as having voted? So what happens when the remaining 500 cast their votes and you hit 100%? You are a moron who is just practicing your creativity here. Or you're probably being paid to do some shitty paper on potential rigging and you're testing your idiocy before you embarrass yourself in front of some Caucasian

Moving on, assuming you prepare some dummy/dead/non-existent voters on a kit. You have a stream of 500 genuine voters padded with 196 dummies. 450 show up and you add your 196. You still end up with 646/700 or 92% and you'll have to explain such ridiculous turnouts

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2017, 02:07:00 PM »
At least you no longer have any sensible questions and as nature knows full well, vacuums must be filled and yours is now full of anger, matusi and those two cells.

You now want me to discuss what I have already discussed before. Like I said you are slow and pick up things slowly.

Here is what you are almost picking up:
1. What happens when there are multiple instances of genuinely registered and living voters being turned away to vote because they have already voted? In 2007 the country nearly erupted when Babu went to the wrong station. I know you were not yet born but I was in Nairobi,CBD.: Eventually you will figure out that I stated Uhuru is mobilizing KDF to deal with hotspots. You will understand why I stated that Jubilee wants voters to vote and go home; You will figure out why they want the names of agents and are hell bent against Adopt a Polling station. Of course the people will resist. It did not stop Kibaki from stealing and killing but that is the plan. If you have concerns go speak to Uhuru.

2. So what happens when the remaining 500 cast their votes and you hit 100%?You now are close to figuring out why CORD got the maximum number of voters per polling station to 500 but Uhuru recalled parliament and raised it to 700. You may soon realize why the IEBC is unable and unwilling to gazette ALL the poling stations 60 days to polling as required. You will get there. This is one of the headaches Jubilee has. They therefore need ghost voters to use them in the gazetted polling stations. (I have a feeling I will need to explain that further to slow thinkers)

3. You still end up with 646/700 or 92% and you'll have to explain such ridiculous turnouts Like it has never occurred with no explanation being given! You are saying this like you are not aware of the turnouts that Jubilee expects. haven't you been reading newspapers preparing us for the craziness! You seem unaware that we have had such turnouts in Central routinely since 2007. Several polling stations in 2013 recorded 100% turnout. What is shocking you? It sounds conjured up. Have a look at Pundit's MOAS and ask yourself if those turnout figures will be possible without some polling stations recording 100%. The figures he provides are averages, meaning some of the actual polling station figures are 100% or close.

4. And how would you pull this? Pre-marking some voters on the soft register on EVID kits, right? A kit has a maximum of 700 voters and you pre-mark 200 as having voted? So what happens when the remaining 500 cast their votes and you hit 100%?
 This is still a problem of comprehension especially when the same question is asked again in a vexatious repetitive fashion. First of all I am unbothered by the polling station kits. The problem lies with the Mother Database. In it they shall log periodically to update and confirm.

The remote voting will take place shortly before the polling stations open - as was the case in 2013. That way in one swoop all the ghost voters and others (genuine) identified to top up will be listed as having already voted. In 2013 they were careful to move the voters in their neighborhood and declare them as having voted. A few had to eventually end up in far off places for various reasons. For example a Person registered to vote in Polling station Vooke is indicated to have voted in the neighboring Polling station RETARD. When he goes to both (as no doubt many did) they security accuse him or her of trying to vote twice and she is sent off. The explanation for the voters name being in Vooke while the voting took place in RETARD is that s/he must have asked to move.

PS: Theys target mostly women voters!

5. You are a moron who is just practicing your creativity here. Or you're probably being paid to do some shitty paper on potential rigging and you're testing your idiocy before you embarrass yourself in front of some Caucasian: That would - if ever - happen AFTER not before. BTW this same information is appearing in newspapers in Kenya and the Audit you posted without reading provides the basis. There is very little else.

Feel free to redirect any other question you might be storing in your head :D :D :D :D

Focus.

Polling stations were gazetted two weeks ago. What exactly do you need? A link?

The rest is ignored with utter contempt. Do your thesis alone and cheat bazungus peke yako  8)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2017, 04:55:24 PM »
Retard

Polling stations as well the Voter Register were supposed to be published 60 days to elections. The Polling stations were published on the 5th of July - ONE WEEK ago unless the planet you come from one = 2.

Let me repeat: It was supposed to be done 60 days to elections. It was NOT done.

The Register is as I speak NOT published.

Jameni kuna watu duniani wajinga! This one if ever he reads, he lacks an extra brain cell to digest what he reads.

The rest is ignored with utter contempt. Do your thesis alone and cheat bazungus peke yako  8)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2017, 07:08:00 PM »
Retard

Polling stations as well the Voter Register were supposed to be published 60 days to elections. The Polling stations were published on the 5th of July - ONE WEEK ago unless the planet you come from one = 2.

Let me repeat: It was supposed to be done 60 days to elections. It was NOT done.

The Register is as I speak NOT published.

Jameni kuna watu duniani wajinga! This one if ever he reads, he lacks an extra brain cell to digest what he reads.

I have seen CORDiots as late as yesterday demanding the list of the stations.
Here's the link;

https://www.iebc.or.ke/uploads/resources/LhDQP6QLxZ.pdf

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2017, 07:17:53 PM »
What NASA is demanding is an assurance that these are ALL the polling stations and that we won't end up with the Isaac Hassan situation where he suddenly pulls out more voter registers.

I believe there is some discrepancy. Either total number of Polling stations divided by the total number of voters does not add up to 700 per polling station or something related.

This is also linked to the total number of voters. Kiambu, Tharaka Nithi, Meru voters for instance INCREASED during verification. Can you think of one genius reason how that could happen? Most of the other areas saw the figure dip somewhat. Now if these extra voters are added, obviously new polling stations are also added. This requires answers and the IEBC is not providing them

Take note the following are supposed to be published 60 days to elections:

1. The Voters Register (NOT Done Todate)
2. Polling stations ( done LATE with lots of questions)

Here's the link;

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2017, 07:45:43 PM »
What NASA is demanding is an assurance that these are ALL the polling stations and that we won't end up with the Isaac Hassan situation where he suddenly pulls out more voter registers.

I believe there is some discrepancy. Either total number of Polling stations divided by the total number of voters does not add up to 700 per polling station or something related.

This is also linked to the total number of voters. Kiambu, Tharaka Nithi, Meru voters for instance INCREASED during verification. Can you think of one genius reason how that could happen? Most of the other areas saw the figure dip somewhat. Now if these extra voters are added, obviously new polling stations are also added. This requires answers and the IEBC is not providing them

Here's the link;

The link talks of tallying centers. 

From the little I have had time to put together, it's broken down by county, constituency, county assembly ward, polling center, and polling station(a partition of the polling center).

It looks like tallying centers are the same as polling centers at the polling station level.

What's the exact wording of the relevant law?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2017, 08:37:41 PM »

Here's the link;

The link talks of tallying centers. 

From the little I have had time to put together, it's broken down by county, constituency, county assembly ward, polling center, and polling station(a partition of the polling center).

It looks like tallying centers are the same as polling centers at the polling station level.

What's the exact wording of the relevant law?
You have three tallying centers
1. Polling stations -are converted to tallying centers after voting closes.
2. Constituency tallying centers
3. County tallying centers
4. National tallying center ( not necessary seeing constituency results for president are final)

The gazette notice lists ALL polling stations