Author Topic: KPMG did a good job!  (Read 5436 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
KPMG did a good job!
« on: July 11, 2017, 12:14:57 PM »
Looking at the full report, especially the ROV am impressed.
https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcreports/index.php/full-report/

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: KPMG did a good job!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 12:30:06 PM »
Which professionals work with spreadsheets then just leave them in that format? Guys should have at least made pdf files. Anybody can now manipulate the figures.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2017, 12:46:59 PM »
Which professionals work with spreadsheets then just leave them in that format? Guys should have at least made pdf files. Anybody can now manipulate the figures.

The entire report is in PDF
Click on any of the links 1-6. Btw Nyanza leads in duplicate voter details
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 01:16:36 PM »
Thanks vooke. I'll go through and make my comments.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 01:34:12 PM »
Hehehe - Homabay which always lead in rigging trying to rig again - with double registration
9   HOMA BAY   20,259
31   NAIROBI CITY   16,032
18   KISUMU   13,078
40   SIAYA   9,506
14   KIAMBU   8,511
27   MERU   7,783
32   NAKURU   7,647
12   KAKAMEGA   6,440
23   MACHAKOS   5,467
30   MURANG'A   4,698
3   BUNGOMA   4,660

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 05:14:37 PM »
Hehehe - Homabay which always lead in rigging trying to rig again - with double registration
9   HOMA BAY   20,259
31   NAIROBI CITY   16,032
18   KISUMU   13,078
40   SIAYA   9,506
14   KIAMBU   8,511
27   MERU   7,783
32   NAKURU   7,647
12   KAKAMEGA   6,440
23   MACHAKOS   5,467
30   MURANG'A   4,698
3   BUNGOMA   4,660

Thanks for pasting this excerpt. To get the real magnitude, just add the percentages
https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcreports/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Voters_Counties-2.xlsx

I can't quite pull this off my iPad

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »
Nearly 5% rigging margin in kichwa mbaya homabay before the whistle is blown.That is huge.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 07:19:17 PM »
Omollo come here

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 08:04:55 PM »
Are IEBC expected to publicize the voter register at some point?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 10:02:46 PM »
Are IEBC expected to publicize the voter register at some point?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 09:36:23 PM »
Homabay leads with 20,259 double registered voters followed by Kisumu's  13,078 and Siaya's 9,506. As a percentage of their voters, these are 10.25%,6.62% and 4.81% respectively.

Why this is worrying is because the national county average is 1%.

Kiambu county has 8,511 or 0.72%.

But all this notwithstanding, NASWA propaganda brigade would have you believe that Kiambu is leading
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 11:38:14 PM »
The debate as to which county is leading is stupid. The point is there are ghost voters in the register.

As I have pointed out elsewhere - which is the NASA working point - these ghost voters will eventually "vote" , not in person but remotely. It is not just them but even the real voters will find they are already recorded as having already voted. Now whoever controls those votes would be able to assign them to different polling stations.

The standard explains how the data for polling stations usually vanishes or is not preserved. Even if you had it, thats about 40K polling vstations with multiple streams. Still you need the IEBC database manager to assist you to look through and determine who really voted and who did not.

Thus these ghost voters can be "stored" anywhere. In fact to get the Retarded reasoning I see somewhere is the perfect alibi. They are in Opposition areas so it is the Opposition planning to rig. As if Homa Bay is under the the sovereign authority and control of NASA and the IEBC will not run elections there! This is the old Kibaki era argument post 2007 rigging that some have not grown out of.

NASA did not focus on the counties but the total number of ghost voters.

The problem with Kiambu is different - The number of voters exceeds the number of adults. The last time I checked, there were only 5000K persons who had not registered. Since then and while the registration had closed, more have joined far in excess of the 5000:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »
The debate as to which county is leading is stupid. The point is there are ghost voters in the register.

As I have pointed out elsewhere - which is the NASA working point - these ghost voters will eventually "vote" , not in person but remotely. It is not just them but even the real voters will find they are already recorded as having already voted. Now whoever controls those votes would be able to assign them to different polling stations.

The standard explains how the data for polling stations usually vanishes or is not preserved. Even if you had it, thats about 40K polling vstations with multiple streams. Still you need the IEBC database manager to assist you to look through and determine who really voted and who did not.

Thus these ghost voters can be "stored" anywhere. In fact to get the Retarded reasoning I see somewhere is the perfect alibi. They are in Opposition areas so it is the Opposition planning to rig. As if Homa Bay is under the the sovereign authority and control of NASA and the IEBC will not run elections there! This is the old Kibaki era argument post 2007 rigging that some have not grown out of.

NASA did not focus on the counties but the total number of ghost voters.

The problem with Kiambu is different - The number of voters exceeds the number of adults. The last time I checked, there were only 5000K persons who had not registered. Since then and while the registration had closed, more have joined far in excess of the 5000:

You are stupid or desperate or both.

Three Babu strongholds lead in double registration. Whys that?
How was it happening? Simple; for the new voters, all you do is visit different registration points severally. Kits are offline for a better part of the week. Data is finally uploaded and you have one too many Luos hell bent on seeing Babu in SH.

IEBC has nightmares determining which record is valid and which is not.

Because you are an idiot, you forget that this election will have EVIDs. The kits not only ID a voter but they RECORD the biometric data, fingerprints, or that plus a mugshot of every voter. This data remains offline juat like the crossed/used polling station voter register.

If there EVER was a petition and a recount is ordered,not only will the votes be counted, but these will be counter heckled with the voter register at the station, AS WELL AS the EVID records.

Once again you idiot, walk me through how you would remotely vote

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2017, 12:28:59 AM »

Let's focus on Kiambu theories.

First, you don't have official data seeing the last census was in 2009. What we have on the county site is projections
http://www.kiambu.go.ke/about/demographic-features

Secondly, in the projections, you have an age bracket 15-19 that combines adults and minors. Explain how you arrived at the projected population of minors

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2017, 01:54:03 AM »
It is impossible to explain to a Retard simple matters not least about the functioning of a database.

It does not matter whether the data was collected offline or online. A properly functioning databse would reject double entries or at worst point them out and not enter them in the register as voters. That goes for the unique ID card, biometrics, name etc. Names can be smilar but not when the rest of the info is also similar to the dot. The fact that there features that are supposed to be unique appear multiple times raises questions about the efficacy of that database. There is a second explanation: The unique feature requirement was manually disabled to allow for that to happen. Pick your choice.

Incase of a "nightmare" deciding which is genuine, the IEBC depending on the feature in question would have to manually check it. In the case of an ID, they have been informed it has to be 8 digits and unique - meaning only one of its kind can occur. Obviously if there are two, one is a forgery. They have had lots of time and still have three weeks to publish the names (they can afford it going by the ads for peace) and ask the people concerned to come with their documents which would be verified by the Registrar of Persons. I can bet your ass, the forgeries would not appear.

Let's see who is an idiot here: The election was supposed to be purely electronic relying on the EVIDs. That was until Uhuru convened parliament and reversed that providing for "Manual backup* voting. That opened the door for the EVIDs NOT to be used at will. To claim that EVIds will be used and therefore there is no danger is pure Retardedness. Once the system has "broken down" it does not matter how many faces, fingerprints or ass prints are there because they will not be used. It is not mere speculation because it happened in 2013 and what has happened before can and will happen again, Idiot

RECOUNT: The reason why Jubilee is all over with Al Ghurair is so that once they have undertaken remote voting (I hope some retards now know what remote voting is), they will mark ballot papers and deliver them to the locations where they voted remotely. This need not take place during the counting but is usually done when those ballot boxes are in "safe" storage. At that point the Rigger is most keen for a recount knowing the outcome will favor his fake figures. It happened in 2013.

REMOTE VOTING: A person with the relevant authority (possibly administrator privileges) logged in to the database, can move, transfer, change alter anything from a distance. He would in this case indicate that ghost voters as having voted. As I said elsewhere he can with ease also mark any of the voters as having already voted. When these turn up, they will be sent away as having already voted or names missing etc. He would gather all those votes and "deposit" them at any polling station (friendly) that he chooses. Preferably where they have cooperating polling officers.

Hence it does NOT matter where in Kenya a ghost voter appears in the register. His vote will be used anywhere. Iwinjo?

The level of idiocy is mind boggling! The sad part is that it is not willful as usual. This is real.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 02:11:15 AM »
I will respond to this directly because you have raised issues of substance.

Let's focus on Kiambu theories.

First, you don't have official data seeing the last census was in 2009. What we have on the county site is projections
http://www.kiambu.go.ke/about/demographic-features
Secondly, in the projections, you have an age bracket 15-19 that combines adults and minors. Explain how you arrived at the projected population of minors
I do not see the FIRST point.
Explain how you arrived at the projected population of minorsThe age 1 - 17 is clearly given.

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2017, 03:02:05 AM »
It is impossible to explain to a Retard simple matters not least about the functioning of a database.

It does not matter whether the data was collected offline or online. A properly functioning databse would reject double entries or at worst point them out and not enter them in the register as voters. That goes for the unique ID card, biometrics, name etc. Names can be smilar but not when the rest of the info is also similar to the dot. The fact that there features that are supposed to be unique appear multiple times raises questions about the efficacy of that database. There is a second explanation: The unique feature requirement was manually disabled to allow for that to happen. Pick your choice.

Incase of a "nightmare" deciding which is genuine, the IEBC depending on the feature in question would have to manually check it. In the case of an ID, they have been informed it has to be 8 digits and unique - meaning only one of its kind can occur. Obviously if there are two, one is a forgery. They have had lots of time and still have three weeks to publish the names (they can afford it going by the ads for peace) and ask the people concerned to come with their documents which would be verified by the Registrar of Persons. I can bet your ass, the forgeries would not appear.

Let's see who is an idiot here: The election was supposed to be purely electronic relying on the EVIDs. That was until Uhuru convened parliament and reversed that providing for "Manual backup* voting. That opened the door for the EVIDs NOT to be used at will. To claim that EVIds will be used and therefore there is no danger is pure Retardedness. Once the system has "broken down" it does not matter how many faces, fingerprints or ass prints are there because they will not be used. It is not mere speculation because it happened in 2013 and what has happened before can and will happen again, Idiot

RECOUNT: The reason why Jubilee is all over with Al Ghurair is so that once they have undertaken remote voting (I hope some retards now know what remote voting is), they will mark ballot papers and deliver them to the locations where they voted remotely. This need not take place during the counting but is usually done when those ballot boxes are in "safe" storage. At that point the Rigger is most keen for a recount knowing the outcome will favor his fake figures. It happened in 2013.

REMOTE VOTING: A person with the relevant authority (possibly administrator privileges) logged in to the database, can move, transfer, change alter anything from a distance. He would in this case indicate that ghost voters as having voted. As I said elsewhere he can with ease also mark any of the voters as having already voted. When these turn up, they will be sent away as having already voted or names missing etc. He would gather all those votes and "deposit" them at any polling station (friendly) that he chooses. Preferably where they have cooperating polling officers.

Hence it does NOT matter where in Kenya a ghost voter appears in the register. His vote will be used anywhere. Iwinjo?

The level of idiocy is mind boggling! The sad part is that it is not willful as usual. This is real.

I agree there should be zero duplicates in the main production database.  That appears not to have been the case hence why KPMG even found them.  When they are initially gathering the registration information, you can have scenarios where duplicates find their way in, some legitimately, others not so legitimately.

When these data are eventually loaded onto the main server, they should have, by now - almost half a decade later(this is something they have just found out about) - a separate table at a minimum that contains duplicated information.  They would publicize this information and give the affected a window in which they can make corrections or clarifications after which the rest are thrown away.  Obviously they don't have any of this in place.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2017, 05:25:26 AM »
I agree there should be zero duplicates in the main production database.  That appears not to have been the case hence why KPMG even found them.  When they are initially gathering the registration information, you can have scenarios where duplicates find their way in, some legitimately, others not so legitimately.

When these data are eventually loaded onto the main server, they should have, by now - almost half a decade later(this is something they have just found out about) - a separate table at a minimum that contains duplicated information.  They would publicize this information and give the affected a window in which they can make corrections or clarifications after which the rest are thrown away.  Obviously they don't have any of this in place.

The KMG report actually sheds some light on what happened, and it has nothing to do with millions of voters, tens of thousands of registration places, "synchronization" in Nairobi, etc.   This says it all:

KPMG understands that the Commission has requested a change from the BVR vendor to introduce a feature to restrict a new registration having an ID or passport number that already exists in the RoV [Register of Voters]

Why it required KPMG to suggest something so obvious is not clear.   

It also turns out that the duplicates that have excited so many are phantoms that exist only because of the IEBC's incompetence.    After a full analysis of 197,677+ nominal duplicates---the county-figures being bandied about---KPMG found only 123 real duplicates.  (At least that is my understanding of the report.)

What should worry those concerned about rigging and other fiddling:

KMPG asked for permission to carry out "Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment".  IEBC refused, with bogus explanations on "acquiring new ICT for these elections" etc. Go read it and see how much a half-awake person would buy.

We wrote formally to the Commission on several occasions to explain the implications of this limitation of scope on the integrity of data in the system, and therefore the credibility of the register.    The IEBC indicated that it would reconsider its decision and communicate to us accordingly.  At the time of preparing the report, the authorisation for these tests has not been provided.

Further down, on a slightly different but related matter---hopeless control over BVRs--KPMG states that:

A risk persists that changes made to the Register of Voters at the database level could go undetected.

And so on, and so forth.   

One implication of what the report has to say is this: If the register has been altered since KPMG got a copy to examine, nobody, except the perps, will know for sure. Indeed, as KPMG notes, the risks have to to do with both external and internal mischief-makers.

Oh, the report also has all sorts of helpful recommendations:

[KMPG recommends that] the IEBC asserts its independence and discharges its mandate in accordance with the Constitution.

One wonders what the IEBC has been doing so far.

I'm still going through the report, but one thing seems clear so far (and Omollo could well be right on this one): IEBC is a bigger, incompetent (deliberately or otherwise) mess than most people seem to realize.

So, yes, it may be said that the accountants have done a good job in pointing out certain things.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2017, 05:33:09 AM »

The KMG report actually sheds some light on what happened, and it has nothing to do with millions of voters, tens of thousands of registration places, "synchronization" in Nairobi, etc.   This says it all:

KPMG understands that the Commission has requested a change from the BVR vendor to introduce a feature to restrict a new registration having an ID or passport number that already exists in the RoV [Register of Voters]

Why it required KPMG to suggest something so obvious is not clear.   

It also turns out that the duplicates that have excited so many are phantoms that exist only because of the IEBC's incompetence.    After a full analysis of 197,677+ nominal duplicates---the county-figures being bandied about---KPMG found only 123 real duplicates.  (At least that is my understanding of the report.)

What should worry those concerned about rigging and other fiddling:

KMPG asked for permission to carry out "Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment".  IEBC refused, with bogus explanations on "acquiring new ICT for these elections" etc. Go read it and see how much a half-awake person would buy.

We wrote formally to the Commission on several occasions to explain the implications of this limitation of scope on the integrity of data in the system, and therefore the credibility of the register.    The IEBC indicated that it would reconsider its decision and communicate to us accordingly.  At the time of preparing the report, the authorisation for these tests has not been provided.

Further down, on a slightly different but related matter---hopeless control over BVRs--KPMG states that:

A risk persists that changes made to the Register of Voters at the database level could go undetected.

And so on, and so forth.   

One implication of what the report has to say is this: If the register has been altered since KPMG got a copy to examine, nobody, except the perps, will know for sure. Indeed, as KPMG notes, the risks have to to do with both external and internal mischief-makers.

Oh, the report also has all sorts of helpful recommendations:

[KMPG recommends that] the IEBC asserts its independence and discharges its mandate in accordance with the Constitution.

One wonders what the IEBC has been doing so far.

I'm still going through the report, but one thing seems clear so far (and Omollo could well be right on this one): IEBC is a bigger, incompetent (deliberately or otherwise) mess than most people seem to realize.

So, yes, it may be said that the accountants have done a good job in pointing out certain things.

That's informative.  I will make some time to look at the report in the near future.  As it is, there seems to be some push back even against common sense suggestions.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2017, 05:57:53 AM »
An important point for those concerned about what it is in the register:

* KPMG note that what it was given was a "provisional" register, which is different from the "certified" register that will be used for the elections.

* KPMG suggests that it be involved in reconciling the two registers.

Unless the latter has happened---and maybe it has---I would not put a great deal of faith in whatever IEBC uses next month.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.