Author Topic: Results With 7 Hours of Polling Reasonable  (Read 4249 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Results With 7 Hours of Polling Reasonable
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2017, 07:09:03 AM »
IEBC is battling 27 court cases at the moment. That's a deliberate strategy to distract them from their mandate. This case is one of them
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2017, 12:12:23 PM »
Raila is in charge right now, the rest are dancing to his tune, including Kalonzo.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2017, 04:43:45 PM »
I am glad NASA is awake 24/7. You must realize that we in NASA believe that we have the votes to win this thing easy.  Our only problem is the voting and the vote count process.  We must therefore dedicated most of our resources to make sure the voting process is free and fair. The fact that Jubilee has morphed into IEBC and became their official mouth piece is not reassuring either.  We  in NASA are not going to stop monitoring. Most of the "stealing" happens because of logistic and procedural loop holes created and exploited by the incumbents.  This is the time to close those loopholes.  We in NASA are also preparing to monitor this elections very carefully, collect evidence and be ready to litigate if stolen. Iko kitu gani?

IEBC is battling 27 court cases at the moment. That's a deliberate strategy to distract them from their mandate. This case is one of them
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2017, 10:32:36 PM »
I am glad NASA is awake 24/7. You must realize that we in NASA believe that we have the votes to win this thing easy.  Our only problem is the voting and the vote count process.  We must therefore dedicated most of our resources to make sure the voting process is free and fair. The fact that Jubilee has morphed into IEBC and became their official mouth piece is not reassuring either.  We  in NASA are not going to stop monitoring. Most of the "stealing" happens because of logistic and procedural loop holes created and exploited by the incumbents.  This is the time to close those loopholes.  We in NASA are also preparing to monitor this elections very carefully, collect evidence and be ready to litigate if stolen. Iko kitu gani?

NASA has ruled out going to court. I watched Norman Manyaga, CEO NASA Secretariat at pains to explain this. His spin was, NASA will win so they won't need the courts. But NASWA has been threatening Jubilee not to dare rig because they won't go to court.

Maybe NASWA is full of idiots who buy this nonsense, but nobody else is. NASA does not respect the Judiciary
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2017, 10:06:04 AM »
25% of the results won't be relayed in real time. The ROs, sealed ballots and all else will probably troop to consistency to transmit. I can predict chaos as several groups converge at the Constituency tallying center just to transmit

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2017, 09:04:43 PM »
25% of the results won't be relayed in real time. The ROs, sealed ballots and all else will probably troop to consistency to transmit. I can predict chaos as several groups converge at the Constituency tallying center just to transmit

Almost every county is affected.  Apparently they only found out this after the end of the official campaigns.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2017, 09:58:04 PM »

Almost every county is affected.  Apparently they only found out this after the end of the official campaigns.

It's weeks old but there was misdirection; they said satellite would complement coverage but we are learning that very few polling stations have satellite( those without 2G) and, those who don't have to move to Constituency tallying center.

Chebukati has confirmed that the POs shift if 2G fails to upload the scan. 2G will send the manually entered results.