Author Topic: Results With 7 Hours of Polling Reasonable  (Read 4250 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Results With 7 Hours of Polling Reasonable
« on: July 10, 2017, 07:00:52 PM »
If polling closes at 6PM it means the results should have been declared by 1AM (Saa Saba ya Usiku). Sounds reasonable considering we have invested billions in a computer system

The Ethnic Rag
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Results With 7 Hours of Polling Reasonable
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2017, 07:12:24 PM »
They should declare them as early as possible.  Shortly after the last Constituency RO announces their result.  Their declaration ought to be a largely uneventful formality.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 07:14:14 PM »
They should declare them as early as possible.  Shortly after the last Constituency RO announces their result.  Their declaration ought to be a largely uneventful formality.

Project Bomas Of Kenya
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:17:42 PM »

Project Bomas Of Kenya

He can announce it anywhere.  To save money, he probably should just call presser in his office and make the declaration.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 07:49:24 PM »
If ALL the EVIDs plus the transmission systems work, we can have provisional results as early as within 2100H assuming counting takes 2hrs.

How JUBILEE's moneyed rigged the nominations was simple; bribing some POs to delay counting by as much as much as 6hrs. The 6hrs were spent haggling and the highest and most connected bidder got the stuffing in their favor. Just imagine some Wards had as much as 10+ polling centers each with at least 3 stations. How would a broke negro hire 30 agents per Ward multiplied by the number of Wards in a constituency multiplied by  constituencies in a County?

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »
It hard to rig when every polling station will count n transmit their result in near random manner.We have put so many safeguard including 50% plus 1 people need to go bed aware it hard to conspire n rig in any scale is n 41000 station acting independently.parties n observers all have their on tallying centers.In 2013 observers had their own...30% of iebc electronically transmitted result..name it..it matched the paper trail.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 09:01:47 PM »
The only rigging that may happen is turn out rigging if biometric idenification fails or is made to fail.So far iebc trials been good.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 09:28:40 PM »
The only rigging that may happen is turn out rigging if biometric idenification fails or is made to fail.So far iebc trials been good.

You know there can be rigging even with the EVIDs. The assumption would be nobody would petition a recount and sample biometric records of voters of that particular polling station. Highly risky but I doubt it would deter a dedicated thief.

Another safer one would be deliberately spoiling valid votes of the opponent during the recount. Imagine destroying 30 valid votes per station. They'd easily hit thousands in a county
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 11:46:27 PM »
The IEBC tells us the EVIDs will work and nobody will vote without those biometrics identifying with him. Fine.

But then Chebukati says there are "some" who will not be identified by the EVIDs.

When Ahmednasir Abdullahi went to verify his vozer status, he was asked for his ID card and not fingerprints. So did many people.

However ignore all that and answer this: Why did Uhuru recall his Jubilee Voting machines and force an amendment to an amendment re-establishing manual voting?

The IEBC will announce or not announce that the computer system has failed and they are resorting to manual voting. Thereafter most of the Jubilee zones will see manual voting or vote stuffing.

But we know that wont be enough because they lack the tyranny of numbers. So they need Matiangi to intimidate NASA zones and to again lead his hackers who will enter the IEBCD database and "transfer voters" or simply record them as having voted then get that vote to Jubilee.

That is where the headache of Final results at the constituency comes in. In the past the RO would receive the figures to send to the IEBC in Nairobi. The problem is that on that day, NASA would have already obtained the result and announced it first at the polling station and at Constituency.

Matiangi is required to ensure that people are kept away from polling stations so Jubilee boys can do their work. There is so much anger in Jubilee cadres who needed the absence of people in polling stations when they hear Raila and NASA telling citizens to vote and stay in polling stations. We expect Matiangi to issue some kind of edict "banning" staying in polling stations.

IEBC continues to build Bomas. I wont be surprised if they issue their own results different from what would have been released in the constituencies.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 12:28:34 AM »
The IEBC tells us the EVIDs will work and nobody will vote without those biometrics identifying with him. Fine.

But then Chebukati says there are "some" who will not be identified by the EVIDs.

When Ahmednasir Abdullahi went to verify his vozer status, he was asked for his ID card and not fingerprints. So did many people.

However ignore all that and answer this: Why did Uhuru recall his Jubilee Voting machines and force an amendment to an amendment re-establishing manual voting?

The IEBC will announce or not announce that the computer system has failed and they are resorting to manual voting. Thereafter most of the Jubilee zones will see manual voting or vote stuffing.

But we know that wont be enough because they lack the tyranny of numbers. So they need Matiangi to intimidate NASA zones and to again lead his hackers who will enter the IEBCD database and "transfer voters" or simply record them as having voted then get that vote to Jubilee.

That is where the headache of Final results at the constituency comes in. In the past the RO would receive the figures to send to the IEBC in Nairobi. The problem is that on that day, NASA would have already obtained the result and announced it first at the polling station and at Constituency.

Matiangi is required to ensure that people are kept away from polling stations so Jubilee boys can do their work. There is so much anger in Jubilee cadres who needed the absence of people in polling stations when they hear Raila and NASA telling citizens to vote and stay in polling stations. We expect Matiangi to issue some kind of edict "banning" staying in polling stations.

IEBC continues to build Bomas. I wont be surprised if they issue their own results different from what would have been released in the constituencies.

The number of those who can't be identified with the kits is about 5,700. Nothing to lose sleep about. So that's lame of you to milk this more than it warrants.

Get this down your head; Uhuru will comfortably without rigging, and you know it, now you're busy concocting excuses for your thrashing :D

Next you will have us believe that KDF have let a corridor along the border which Shabaab are using to sneak into the country and out at will triggering curfews which suppress high turnout in your strongholds.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 03:51:09 AM »
Vooke

Pundit has been all over with that braggadocio starting from 70 plus and then 51 now back up to 53. In primary school we used to argue. I see something of it in your nonsense. You can say he'll win and others will say he'll not. It's really not complicated. Just insert a negating Verb somewhere in your proposition. No genius required.

As for the rest of the mockery you have a bit of a problem. The rest of Kenya outside nipate, including the much insulted courts have been plugging the rigging loopholes. For the record General Karangi was publicly named and evidence of kdf plans to help rig published complete with photos from embakassi. He should have gone to court to sue or even call a press conference. So attacking omollo and attempting to cast it as mere hallucinations will serve your personal desire to throw matusi but will not dent the fact outside your head at all. So please knock yourself out and probably it will ameliorate your frustrations.

I am for free and fair elections. I wouldn't support NASA if I knew they wanted to rig elections. I don't want anybody to rig elections. So if Uhuru wins without rigging be sure I'll wish him well.

I don't ignore anything so I'll ask NASA intelligence to check your confession of a collusion with Al shabaab. As I told pundit and now tell you, we take nothing for granted.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2017, 08:36:28 AM »
Vooke

Pundit has been all over with that braggadocio starting from 70 plus and then 51 now back up to 53. In primary school we used to argue. I see something of it in your nonsense. You can say he'll win and others will say he'll not. It's really not complicated. Just insert a negating Verb somewhere in your proposition. No genius required.

As for the rest of the mockery you have a bit of a problem. The rest of Kenya outside nipate, including the much insulted courts have been plugging the rigging loopholes. For the record General Karangi was publicly named and evidence of kdf plans to help rig published complete with photos from embakassi. He should have gone to court to sue or even call a press conference. So attacking omollo and attempting to cast it as mere hallucinations will serve your personal desire to throw matusi but will not dent the fact outside your head at all. So please knock yourself out and probably it will ameliorate your frustrations.

I am for free and fair elections. I wouldn't support NASA if I knew they wanted to rig elections. I don't want anybody to rig elections. So if Uhuru wins without rigging be sure I'll wish him well.

I don't ignore anything so I'll ask NASA intelligence to check your confession of a collusion with Al shabaab. As I told pundit and now tell you, we take nothing for granted.

'Uhuru will lose...he will lose badly. But if he wins, it must be through rigging,curfews,NPS, NIS,KDF,DCI and the whole soup...and since that's not enough, there are some Hungarian hackers, witchcraft,satanism,'

Your creativity at inventing excuses is limited by your imagination

Now, listen up; I can't possibly cheer electile dysfunction. I celebrated in 2013 because it was hard fought and won fair and square. 

The ballot printing ruling has exposed NASWA's MO; make bold outrageous claims on the flimsiest basis and shout the loudest, and voila! It's a fact. It backfired in the 2013 petition, has failed in Al Ghurair-Gate, but they are undeterred.

But I think your MO points to one thing; realism. Reality has dawned on you that you're going nowhere

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2017, 08:39:24 AM »
I have never thought Jubilee would win by 70% - I think previously I worked on figure of 55-45% --with high of 57% if I recall - obviously figures are now firm and solid at 53% - just about done with MOAS FINAL.
Vooke

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2017, 10:24:21 AM »
Atleast you remain topical and do not sink to the Choo level I can see creeping in here. So I'll give you the respect.

You didn't specifically state that 70plus. But you averred that you think it will be a walkover and gave a figure in sixties. I will dig it up and show you. It was not part of you moas but was linked to the Bravado and exuberance.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2017, 10:27:33 AM »
Yes it was going to be a rout until MaDVD was brought back from the dead and he started NASA. That is about 1yr ago when Jubilee was forming the party and they truly looked  like 60% -40% was possible against CORD.Of course NASA came up, settled on Raila and it's not looking so shabby - 46%.
Atleast you remain topical and do not sink to the Choo level I can see creeping in here. So I'll give you the respect.

You didn't specifically state that 70plus. But you averred that you think it will be a walkover and gave a figure in sixties. I will dig it up and show you. It was not part of you moas but was linked to the Bravado and exuberance.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »
It's hard to take you seriously. I will leave you to those within your level of intellect. You're too obtuse and maverick for me.

'Uhuru will lose...he will lose badly. But if he wins, it must be through rigging,curfews,NPS, NIS,KDF,DCI and the whole soup...and since that's not enough, there are some Hungarian hackers, witchcraft,satanism,'

Now, listen up; I can't possibly cheer electile dysfunction. I celebrated in 2013 because it was hard fought and won fair and square. 

The ballot printing ruling has exposed NASWA's MO; make bold outrageous claims on the flimsiest basis and shout the loudest, and voila! It's a fact. It backfired in the 2013 petition, has failed in Al Ghurair-Gate, but they are undeterred.

But I think your MO points to one thing; realism. Reality has dawned on you that you're going nowhere

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2017, 10:39:36 AM »
There is one problem! You have never believed Mudavadi had any votes to bring along. I agree with you on that to an extent. Because he's basically a national demagogue his candidacy would have posed a bigger headache than Jirongos.

But that said you just remind me of all the hurdles we have overcome. The first after trying to knock out Raila abd failing was to break CORD by heaving off Kalonzo. Then you sought to use the flag bearer issue to your advantage. In fact jubilee has not entirely given up on either Mudavadi or Kalonzo leaving.

Oh yes, the attempt on Wetangula. The blackmail on him failed when it turned out as a lawyer he had more dirt than what you guys had.

We have come from far and we are near target. The complaints are yours. You won't hear a pip from NASA unless it's for strategic purposes.

Let me ruffle some feathers: Nkaissery was murdered. But it'll backfire on jubilee not NASA as was hoped. And that retard you hired to run the rigging, Matiangi you could have done better! Maybe Nyachaes son would have more courage. I know Matiangi from college. He walks on spaghetti legs. They get cooked along the way. His interest is money. Sad, we know it.

SYes it was going to be a rout until MaDVD was brought back from the dead and he started NASA. That is about 1yr ago when Jubilee was forming the party and they truly looked  like 60% -40% was possible against CORD.Of course NASA came up, settled on Raila and it's not looking so shabby - 46%.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2017, 11:14:09 AM »
 MaDVD has votes - only in Vihiga and parts of Kakamega & Nandi - he has solid backing of Maragoli+Tirikis. Outside that enclave he has nothing. So yeah CORD has got all Vihiga (it had Bunyore vihiga - Lunda & areas around there - solidly in ODM) & maragolis & allies in Kakamega & Nandi.

Isaac will not deliver any serious votes to Raila.

As for Jubilee machination  against CORD- that is what politics is all about.

As for your usual madness of Nkaiseerry bla de blad....I'll ignore that...and just ask you to take your meds.

There is one problem! You have never believed Mudavadi had any votes to bring along. I agree with you on that to an extent. Because he's basically a national demagogue his candidacy would have posed a bigger headache than Jirongos.

But that said you just remind me of all the hurdles we have overcome. The first after trying to knock out Raila abd failing was to break CORD by heaving off Kalonzo. Then you sought to use the flag bearer issue to your advantage. In fact jubilee has not entirely given up on either Mudavadi or Kalonzo leaving.

Oh yes, the attempt on Wetangula. The blackmail on him failed when it turned out as a lawyer he had more dirt than what you guys had.

We have come from far and we are near target. The complaints are yours. You won't hear a pip from NASA unless it's for strategic purposes.

Let me ruffle some feathers: Nkaissery was murdered. But it'll backfire on jubilee not NASA as was hoped. And that retard you hired to run the rigging, Matiangi you could have done better! Maybe Nyachaes son would have more courage. I know Matiangi from college. He walks on spaghetti legs. They get cooked along the way. His interest is money. Sad, we know it.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2017, 12:11:50 PM »
It's hard to take you seriously. I will leave you to those within your level of intellect. You're too obtuse and maverick for me.

You are horribly predictable; you sing NASA songs better than Baba. Uhuru will lose, any victory MUST be stolen bla de bla.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2017, 06:31:15 PM »
Those are you subjective opinions not to be confused with supported facts.

I have posted Vihiga results here which show CORD could have carried Vihiga if only Raila had campaigned there. That is the county of his wife's ancestry. She is a Maragoli, speaks maragoli and has living relatives in Maragoli - even if they moved to the Maragoli enclave in Migori. Hence for me there was no strategic urgency to bring in Mudavadi.

However I always knew leaving him out could present problems especially where Uhuru was looking to spoil votes in Western. Thank God he landed on Jirongo. I hope Uhuru will eventually get a go ahead from Ruto to give him the billions he promised the poor Tiriki man trying to convince Kabras, Tachoni and Nyala to vote for him. He couldn't get a single vote in his native Tiriki.

Jubilee Machinations: I narrated to remind you how well CORD / NASA has beaten Uhuru. This might help you understand that CORD / NASA has had victories against a heavily moneyed Jubilee at the height of its power.

It looks like the ping pong style will not leave anytime soon: I believe Isaack Ruto will not only prevail in Bomet but will extend that to Narok, Kericho and Nakuru. The Kales in places like Molo have a different Grievance List from the others.

As for people telling you things, I know your people very well. I also have contacts deep inside Kipsigis. Chances of telling a well known Ruto supporter that they will not vote for his man is rude and unless they are really drunk, will avoid being rude and tell you what will promote peace. Don't you ever make a quick turn and repair to the joint after you left. You will hear things that will shock you. If you complain, they will ask why you were sneaking back like a thieving cat.

Nkaissery was assassinated by Jubilee

MaDVD has votes - only in Vihiga and parts of Kakamega & Nandi - he has solid backing of Maragoli+Tirikis. Outside that enclave he has nothing. So yeah CORD has got all Vihiga (it had Bunyore vihiga - Lunda & areas around there - solidly in ODM) & maragolis & allies in Kakamega & Nandi.

Isaac will not deliver any serious votes to Raila.

As for Jubilee machination  against CORD- that is what politics is all about.

As for your usual madness of Nkaiseerry bla de blad....I'll ignore that...and just ask you to take your meds.