Author Topic: Reverse Psychology 101  (Read 4591 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Reverse Psychology 101
« on: July 09, 2017, 09:31:37 PM »

Raia/NASWA are being led to the slaughter like a sheep. They have had occasion to praise and 'defend' Judiciary publicly just days from the Mother of All Presidential Petition. It will be impossible to criticize the ruling which will be against them!
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Reverse Psychology 101
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 09:34:59 PM »
Nope is politics there are no contradictions.. none

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 10:27:48 PM »
Exactly vooke. Some people here will not agree with you. But come the unfriendly ruling don't be surprised to hear "korti bandia".

I imagine, of course, that Jubilee would then be praising the courts with a straight face ... along with Mr amicus curiae.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 12:17:23 AM »
Why is there an assumption that the NASA will be the plaintiff if there as a presidential election dispute in 2017.  Maybe this time around chupilee with be the plaintiff against IEBC and NASA will not even be a party to the dispute.  I have never seen any side lose a court case and call the ruling brilliant.

Exactly vooke. Some people here will not agree with you. But come the unfriendly ruling don't be surprised to hear "korti bandia".

I imagine, of course, that Jubilee would then be praising the courts with a straight face ... along with Mr amicus curiae.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 02:41:36 AM »
KM

You tell them. I believe I have said exactly that three times and this is the fourth. Thieves always believe they will at worst be arrested and taken to the police until the day they see boda boda doing a quick petrol harambee and a matatu donating a tyre. I have seen it several times. Once I had to pay heavily to have the thief freed but he did a Nkaissery on me by dying on the way to hospital.

These fellows believe the will continue to steal elections and never face defeat. Uhuru Kenyatta and Ruto have not carried out any campaign worth a name and they expect to somehow win.

They should prepare to go to court and lose. They set very bad precedents - even using a discredited case from Nigeria!
Why is there an assumption that the NASA will be the plaintiff if there as a presidential election dispute in 2017.  Maybe this time around chupilee with be the plaintiff against IEBC and NASA will not even be a party to the dispute.  I have never seen any side lose a court case and call the ruling brilliant.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 06:35:27 AM »

Baba has never conceded....and he is not about to
Uhuru has conceded severally...and he will
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 08:40:33 AM »
Because I believe the MOAS and precedent. Incumbents are not known to run to court as their losses are usually genuine. NASA's window of victory is slim... I see it as represented by their ability to tap into the 5M fresh voters.... who are detribalized.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 09:33:03 AM »
New voters usually follow old voters ..most 18 year olds  usually are followers.  The group that can make a difference is 20 to 25 ..this is the age when knowledge and maturity converge

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 11:52:52 AM »
They are already indoctrinated to really have opinion of their own - at least politically.
New voters usually follow old voters ..most 18 year olds  usually are followers.  The group that can make a difference is 20 to 25 ..this is the age when knowledge and maturity converge

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2017, 01:49:31 PM »
More silly attacks

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2017, 02:17:01 PM »
The avalanche of silly rulling need to be investigated.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2017, 03:52:44 PM »
You used to accuse others of being sore losers but you are the worst of them all. What will happen if you lose the big one?

The avalanche of silly rulling need to be investigated.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2017, 03:53:35 PM »
Because I believe the MOAS and precedent. Incumbents are not known to run to court as their losses are usually genuine. NASA's window of victory is slim... I see it as represented by their ability to tap into the 5M fresh voters.... who are detribalized.

I would say the millenials are more tribalized than their elder peers.  Because they have grown in the age of open ukabila.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2017, 05:53:08 PM »

The problem with MOAS as I pointed out is that it is based on tribal voting as being the only factor of how Kenyans vote.  We have at least, grudgingly agreed that there are other factors.  Ouru barely managed to get 50% in 2013.   While the tribal factor remains the same, the "other" factors have changed mostly in favor of NASA.  This is why we believe that MOAS is not going to work this time around, and you should not be surprised if Jubilee is the party contesting this elections.

I would say the millenials are more tribalized than their elder peers.  Because they have grown in the age of open ukabila.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2017, 06:00:25 PM »
I would not say that the millennials are more tribalized  than the earlier generation.  This is because the millennials are more educated and more informed than the earlier generation.  It would be very difficult in this day and age for Ouru to conduct a Kiapo taking operation like his father did.  The tools of keeping people tribalized such as ignorance, centralized government, a powerful presidency, etc  are getting fewer and considerably watered down.  I am therefore more optimistic than ever on this tribal question. In 2022 without  both ouru and Raila on the national ticket, we will see new dynamics emerge and MOAS will be rendered useless.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 06:19:19 PM »
Like I said before I witnessed the ruling party lose elections in Sierra Leone as it accused the opposition of rigging.

Jubilee for all the braggadocio from pundit here planned on rigging itself back. Multiple methods of rigging including the Chirchir-pundit voter database tampering. They were only missing one thing: the percentage of victory. Would it be 53 as polls told them Raila's hypothetical win stood at that or should they "annihilate " him with 70+

At the time they even said "Raila's Specter could print the ballots and they could still win". It brought giggles to their followers but some of us wondered how Ruto could say that. In one meeting I remember asking and was told it's just his new found arrogance. Arrogance or failure of Psychology 101 ?

Here was a man unknowingg sharing with the world his secrets. Ezekiel Mphalehle wrote about the macho politician in Africa:  narrating the story of the deliberate arrogant bigamist minister who knowingly broke the law! He broke it knowingly and made no effort to hide conceal or hide. In his mind he felt and believed himself above - not just the law - but hovering in the heavens of the laws made down below for lower beings. There is no greater arrogance that nears blasphemy than that.

Well I don't believe they are manipulating odm or NASA into a position. The anger in uhuru is genuine and agrees with reports to nasa of late night drunken tirades against "muguruki" Kimundu jaluo.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 06:28:54 PM »
Pundit sounds as if he  is stuck in 2013 like a broken record. However believe that he is just putting up a brave face.  The evidence that this is not 2013 is overwhelming.

Like I said before I witnessed the ruling party lose elections in Sierra Leone as it accused the opposition of rigging.

Jubilee for all the braggadocio from pundit here planned on rigging itself back. Multiple methods of rigging including the Chirchir-pundit voter database tampering. They were only missing one thing: the percentage of victory. Would it be 53 as polls told them Raila's hypothetical win stood at that or should they "annihilate " him with 70+

At the time they even said "Raila's Specter could print the ballots and they could still win". It brought giggles to their followers but some of us wondered how Ruto could say that. In one meeting I remember asking and was told it's just his new found arrogance. Arrogance or failure of Psychology 101 ?

Here was a man unknowingg sharing with the world his secrets. Ezekiel Mphalehle wrote about the macho politician in Africa:  narrating the story of the deliberate arrogant bigamist minister who knowingly broke the law! He broke it knowingly and made no effort to hide conceal or hide. In his mind he felt and believed himself above - not just the law - but hovering in the heavens of the laws made down below for lower beings. There is no greater arrogance that nears blasphemy than that.

Well I don't believe they are manipulating odm or NASA into a position. The anger in uhuru is genuine and agrees with reports to nasa of late night drunken tirades against "muguruki" Kimundu jaluo.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 06:29:42 PM »
Pundit sounds as if he  is stuck in 2013 like a broken record. However its obvious  that he is just putting up a brave face.  The evidence that this is NOT 2013 is overwhelming.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2017, 06:30:41 PM »
He is too heavily invested in Jubilee and Ruto.

Pundit sounds as if he  is stuck in 2013 like a broken record. However believe that he is just putting up a brave face.  The evidence that this is not 2013 is overwhelming.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2017, 07:20:19 PM »
Omollo use your creative insanity to write work of fiction.