Author Topic: GC Hebu Jibu  (Read 921 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
GC Hebu Jibu
« on: July 09, 2017, 04:16:57 PM »
Kindly help me answer these questions.

1. Is there no facilities for preservation of a dead body at Karen Hospital?
2. If there is, why was the body moved to the Chinese owned and run Lee Memorial Mortuary?

I have a few more after you respond. Like I said, there is no conspiracy here. Just questions
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: GC Hebu Jibu
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 04:32:27 PM »
I am not sure. From what I have seen Lee funeral facilities are the choice for most moneyed families. I doubt Nairobi hospital has the facilities to handle high volume traffic like the one developed by such death.
Omollo please stop spinning this conspiracies they diminish your profile.
Anymore questions?

He was pronounced dead at Karen hospital. Nairobi hospital is separate from Karen hospital

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 04:57:17 PM »
GC

I am not spinning any conspiracies. Read my first post on this matter. I stated that I believe it is a heart attack.

There is information that the karen doctors have ruled out a heart attack. We do not know the rest of the symptoms other than sharp chest pains. My position was that he suffered a massive and that means he could not survive unless in hospital within one digit minutes - not a possibility.

I just wonder why they did not use the state of the art mortuary at karen. It is more modern facilties owned by Karen Hospital. I understand its called Montenzuma

I know he was declared dead at karen on arrival. I am not following the conspiracy theories as Nkaissery's wife is not qualified to declare anybody dead. Not even his security could do that. So there is no doubt that only a doctor could perform that role.

My question is why he was not then left at Karen, the post mortem carried out there. I just find it strange that the police IG was eager to take the body to Lee.

Again there is no conspiracy in that. After all Saitoti and Ojode were there, as were Mutula Kilonzo, Kajwang, Fidel, Keen, etc

I am not sure. From what I have seen Lee funeral facilities are the choice for most moneyed families. I doubt Nairobi hospital has the facilities to handle high volume traffic like the one developed by such death.
Omollo please stop spinning this conspiracies they diminish your profile.
Anymore questions?

He was pronounced dead at Karen hospital. Nairobi hospital is separate from Karen hospital
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 05:11:38 PM »
In most developed countries, there is a mechanism in place to determine cause of death and nothing is ruled out until eliminated.

A medical examiner's duties may vary depending on location. Typically, a medical examiner's duties may include:
investigating human organs like the stomach, liver, brain,
determining cause of death,
issuing death certificates,
maintaining death records,
responding to deaths in mass disasters,
identifying unknown dead, or
performing other functions depending on local law.
In some jurisdictions, a coroner performs these and other duties. Within the United States, there is a mixture of coroner and medical examiner systems, and in some states, dual systems. The requirements to hold office vary widely between jurisdictions.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 05:19:20 PM »
There are reasons why even the movement of a dead body follows certain strict processes. Not just the body even samples of evidence found on site. Remember how OJ walked free when the blood was badly handled as the policemen walked all over the place with it. The jury was unforgiving.

So the movement of Nkaissery from Karen to Lee raises some questions.
In most developed countries, there is a mechanism in place to determine cause of death and nothing is ruled out until eliminated.

A medical examiner's duties may vary depending on location. Typically, a medical examiner's duties may include:
investigating human organs like the stomach, liver, brain,
determining cause of death,
issuing death certificates,
maintaining death records,
responding to deaths in mass disasters,
identifying unknown dead, or
performing other functions depending on local law.
In some jurisdictions, a coroner performs these and other duties. Within the United States, there is a mixture of coroner and medical examiner systems, and in some states, dual systems. The requirements to hold office vary widely between jurisdictions.