Author Topic: NKAISSERY is Dead!!!  (Read 15266 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: NKAISSERY is Dead!!!
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2017, 09:19:08 PM »
I will continue posting. I was told choo.com is missing one of its fools :D :D.

You just cheapening this site. You are a virus everywhere you go you destroy and then leave in a huff.. It is like you bi=-polar and once you go maniac you cannot dial down.. bloody nugu
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2017, 09:35:49 PM »
You should go back. You are greatly missed by other urchins.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2017, 10:16:33 PM »
You should go back. You are greatly missed by other urchins.

We have a bozo who came here at midnight asking me - a founder - to leave! Njamlikism catching on.

Bozo, I aint going nowhere. Suck it up or get a rope and find a tree.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2017, 11:15:11 PM »
Njamlik licked you good you still want to back to your Cyber Daddy

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2017, 02:35:12 AM »
Watu wengine hujui uwalilie au uwahurumie. Grow up Kijana.

Njamlik licked you good you still want to back to your Cyber Daddy

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2017, 07:41:39 PM »
This is a developing story so media houses are bound to get some stuff wrong...happens all the times. Look at Europe terror attacks, Mara it was a lone attacker, Mara he was in company, had a machete, knife,shot gun,backpack...

So in a rush to be the first to inform, they will trip here and there. Speculate all you wish but Nkaiserry was not assassinated.

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2017, 07:56:59 PM »
In Kenya, a "big man" can never, ever  die just like that---from an accident, ill health, old age, etc.   If one digs deeply enough, there is always a Someone behind the death.    And especially with elections just around the corner ... witch-doctors are making a killing.    Even with many "small people", there's always a Someone; e.g, in my home-home village, almost every death---regardless of how, or when, or where it occurred---can be attributed to a Someone whose hatred for the departed was always known, even if it was hidden, with no public record of animosity.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/03/how-politicians-are-enriching-witch-doctors_c1588654

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/06/21/video-lazy-opposition-importing-witch-doctors-to-blind-samburu-voters_c1584133

What's more all the details are always known.   In the old days the facts would learned from bars, the streets, women doing laundry, etc.; e.g., I have heard of the details of Ouko's death, right up to his last words to his killers.   These days we have "social media" for a speedier dissemination.   

The truth is out there. 
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »
Yeap sound like heart attack.. Chest pains

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2017, 08:09:16 PM »
In Kenya, a "big man" can never, ever  die just like that---from an accident, ill health, old age, etc.   If one digs deeply enough, there is always a Someone behind the death.    And especially with elections just around the corner ... witch-doctors are making a killing.    Even with many "small people", there's always a Someone; e.g, in my home-home village, almost every death---regardless of how, or when, or where it occurred---can be attributed to a Someone whose hatred for the departed was always known, even if it was hidden, with no public record of animosity.

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/07/03/how-politicians-are-enriching-witch-doctors_c1588654

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/06/21/video-lazy-opposition-importing-witch-doctors-to-blind-samburu-voters_c1584133

What's more all the details are always known.   In the old days the facts would learned from bars, the streets, women doing laundry, etc.; e.g., I have heard of the details of Ouko's death, right up to his last words to his killers.   These days we have "social media" for a speedier dissemination.   

The truth is out there. 

Yep.  The situation is not helped by the sterling track record of Kenya police and resolving murders.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2017, 09:03:45 PM »
Yep.  The situation is not helped by the sterling track record of Kenya police and resolving murders.

Kenya is, in its own way, a Land of Opportunity, and the coppers too are busy working on their slice of the pie; so, if they happen to stumble upon some facts, the first thought will be of how to, in today's lingo, monetize them.   As far as law-and-order goes, they actually did a bit better in the old days when they could arbitrarily hold people who were "helping the police with their enquiries" ... meaning they were trying to beat a confession out of some poor sods.    Kenyan police today are like the KDF---a grave danger to the welfare and security of the citizens---although with the latter there is the possibility to send them elsewhere to do their thing.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2017, 09:12:38 PM »
Some of the conspiracies can be avoided by GOK avoiding looking and acting like killers!

What is the purpose of telling cheap lies and fabrications in a straightforward case? As we say : Pweza hujikolea moto! (The octopus gathers burning embers around itself)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2017, 09:21:02 PM »
This is a developing story so media houses are bound to get some stuff wrong...happens all the times. Look at Europe terror attacks, Mara it was a lone attacker, Mara he was in company, had a machete, knife,shot gun,backpack...

So in a rush to be the first to inform, they will trip here and there. Speculate all you wish but Nkaiserry was not assassinated.

Where on earth is it written that heart attacks can't be induced?

But think, Whats the success rate in inducing one some hundreds on meters away from a top hospital?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2017, 09:59:40 PM »

But think, Whats the success rate in inducing one some hundreds on meters away from a top hospital?

No idea.  Would there be a connection between the purely chemical/medical aspect of the "inducement" and the distance to anything?

• Enigma
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2017, 10:37:54 PM »

No idea.  Would there be a connection between the purely chemical/medical aspect of the "inducement" and the distance to anything?

I don't know the answer to that question either.  I have a nagging suspicion though, that it would be higher than a corresponding situation where no attempt is made to induce.  It has to be. :-\
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2017, 11:21:38 PM »

Yes, if pros were involved, he was going to some remote place the next day. That would have been the best place to strike

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2017, 11:24:21 PM »
Yes, if pros were involved, he was going to some remote place the next day. That would have been the best place to strike

Sorry, I'm slow on this one ... don't know how these things work these days in Kenya.  Not that I ever have.   What is the "connection", and why would the "remote place the next day" be the best?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2017, 12:04:48 AM »

Sorry, I'm slow on this one ... don't know how these things work these days in Kenya.  Not that I ever have.   What is the "connection", and why would the "remote place the next day" be the best?

There were speculation that the late Major General was assasinated. The initial reports pointed to a heart attack whose signature is pain in the chest. I find this to be preposterous. Like you, I'm fully aware of our culture where death is never natural more so when it's a prominent politician.

On Nkaissery,the hospital initially dismissed reports that he had died of cardiac arrest. This drove theorists wild. What kills like a heart attack but is not? The poisons I know don't mimic heart attack; they induce one. If he came into contact with any, say cyanide at Bomas at the latest 2100H when he left, it must have been in such low dosage to let him get home, have supper before its effects showed up. But if you want to take him out not too fast but far away from you when he's comfortably at home, you got to factor in how fast he can get help. He lived quite near Karen Hospital and this means that's likely to be the first place they rush to.

Now, supposing you struck the next day when he was airborne or well into Kajiado  in another village. He's least likely to get help so you succeed. This is my thinking.

In a nutshell. it's hard to see anything in his death that suggested foul play, and am glad the post mortem results almost agree with me

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2017, 12:49:41 AM »
On Nkaissery,the hospital initially dismissed reports that he had died of cardiac arrest. This drove theorists wild. What kills like a heart attack but is not? The poisons I know don't mimic heart attack; they induce one. If he came into contact with any, say cyanide at Bomas at the latest 2100H when he left, it must have been in such low dosage to let him get home, have supper before its effects showed up. But if you want to take him out not too fast but far away from you when he's comfortably at home, you got to factor in how fast he can get help. He lived quite near Karen Hospital and this means that's likely to be the first place they rush to.

Now, supposing you struck the next day when he was airborne or well into Kajiado  in another village. He's least likely to get help so you succeed. This is my thinking.

In a nutshell. it's hard to see anything in his death that suggested foul play, and am glad the post mortem results almost agree with me

Fair enough.   The following is largely for my amusement.     :D

Maybe the killers are smart guys.  Like you.  So they figure the best place to finish him is at home.   Then when the smart guys do their reasoning, they will decide that it couldn't possibly have been done at home, because dot, dot, dot, etc. Smart killers doing smart thinking or something.   They figure the local line will be "struck the next day when he was airborne or well into Kajiado  in another village. He's least likely to get help so you succeed.".  Or something.  The "reverse psychology" thing.

As to the poisons ... one of the greatest History books I have ever read is "The Annals of Imperial Rome" by Tacitus.   Great, entertaining stuff ... not the way we learned history: this one discovered that at such-and-such date, and that one did blah on whatever date.  Imperial Rome was full of all sorts of skulduggery and debauchery: just about everyone is busy fighting and (especially in the higher echelons)  drinking and feasting and f**king and killing everyone else (to and with everyone, including family members).     There is a great deal there about poisons, how long they to take effect, what the effects are, and so on.   

If you have read Taictus, then you will recall, for example,  the specialized and subtle skills used by Agrippina to poison her husband, the emperor Claudius, in contrast with those used to finish his sidekicks.  Your statements reminded me that in that case the poison-lady, highly regarded for her skills had to take into   account such things as "who", "what time", "distance to doctor", "low dosage", "after supper", etc.   [If I recall correctly some of the parameters the poison-lady had to work with were off , and on the first attempt, at supper,  Claudius had such a good time--intended to make him lower his guard--- that he got drunk and vomited everything, and it probably didn't help that initially  there had been a slight miscalculation in the distance-to-doctor, but that had nothing to do with the physical distance.  Minor adjustment were them made.].   So, there are poisons, and then there are poisons.  I doubt that we are, with a reliance on  technology, ahead of those Romans.  But I would not be surprised to learn that some of our kienyeji doctors are well up there and among those who are making a killing in this season.

As to the present case, I have little medical knowledge, so I have been doing a bit of Googling: "how long does it take to die from a heart attack?", "how to induce a heart attack", "how to make death look like a heart attack", etc.    [American TV is actually full of relevant "real-life" stories ... husband murders wife, police finds record of recent computer searches, etc.]  From what I have gathered so far, it seems possible to mimic a hear attack to within an accuracy of under 5 minutes.

So, then.   Was Nkaiserry finished or what?  I don't know, but I doubt it.   Still, I have found the what-if, figuring-out exercise to be an interesting and educational one; and I would be interested to "hear" of other's views.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2017, 02:11:10 AM »

• Enigma
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2017, 02:50:16 AM »

Fair enough.   The following is largely for my amusement.     :D

Maybe the killers are smart guys.  Like you.  So they figure the best place to finish him is at home.   Then when the smart guys do their reasoning, they will decide that it couldn't possibly have been done at home, because dot, dot, dot, etc. Smart killers doing smart thinking or something.   They figure the local line will be "struck the next day when he was airborne or well into Kajiado  in another village. He's least likely to get help so you succeed.".  Or something.  The "reverse psychology" thing.

As to the poisons ... one of the greatest History books I have ever read is "The Annals of Imperial Rome" by Tacitus.   Great, entertaining stuff ... not the way we learned history: this one discovered that at such-and-such date, and that one did blah on whatever date.  Imperial Rome was full of all sorts of skulduggery and debauchery: just about everyone is busy fighting and (especially in the higher echelons)  drinking and feasting and f**king and killing everyone else (to and with everyone, including family members).     There is a great deal there about poisons, how long they to take effect, what the effects are, and so on.   

If you have read Taictus, then you will recall, for example,  the specialized and subtle skills used by Agrippina to poison her husband, the emperor Claudius, in contrast with those used to finish his sidekicks.  Your statements reminded me that in that case the poison-lady, highly regarded for her skills had to take into   account such things as "who", "what time", "distance to doctor", "low dosage", "after supper", etc.   [If I recall correctly some of the parameters the poison-lady had to work with were off , and on the first attempt, at supper,  Claudius had such a good time--intended to make him lower his guard--- that he got drunk and vomited everything, and it probably didn't help that initially  there had been a slight miscalculation in the distance-to-doctor, but that had nothing to do with the physical distance.  Minor adjustment were them made.].   So, there are poisons, and then there are poisons.  I doubt that we are, with a reliance on  technology, ahead of those Romans.  But I would not be surprised to learn that some of our kienyeji doctors are well up there and among those who are making a killing in this season.

As to the present case, I have little medical knowledge, so I have been doing a bit of Googling: "how long does it take to die from a heart attack?", "how to induce a heart attack", "how to make death look like a heart attack", etc.    [American TV is actually full of relevant "real-life" stories ... husband murders wife, police finds record of recent computer searches, etc.]  From what I have gathered so far, it seems possible to mimic a hear attack to within an accuracy of under 5 minutes.

So, then.   Was Nkaiserry finished or what?  I don't know, but I doubt it.   Still, I have found the what-if, figuring-out exercise to be an interesting and educational one; and I would be interested to "hear" of other's views.

I largely agree with what you are saying.  Also I think there is something to be said for the mwananchi who believes in foul play each time with or without evidence.  Part of this psyche is informed by the fact that in Kenya's history the government has a shabby record of solving high profile murders let alone denying actual known murders(Ouko comes to mind).  That coupled with the belief that a big man cannot die of natural causes leaves the Kenyan stuck in that mindset.

Then there is the general level of violent crime that would provide a reliable cover for any would-be assassins.  An actual assassination can exploit this situation and be convincingly buried in the background noise of random violent crime, even if it is not random. 

My opinion that there is no foul play in Nkaissery's death is only because I haven't seen any evidence.  Therefore something like the tweet shared by vooke doesn't sway me one way or the other.

Harriet Tubman