Author Topic: Pundit, How Many Votes Will Uhuru Get in Homa Bay?  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pundit, How Many Votes Will Uhuru Get in Homa Bay?
« on: July 12, 2017, 06:29:57 PM »
I notice there is a sigh of relief from persons who usually spread hate:

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Pundit, How Many Votes Will Uhuru Get in Homa Bay?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 06:30:25 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 06:31:28 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2017, 09:21:48 PM »
In Nyanza and centro people have already decided who they are going to vote almost to a man for and therefore its safe for both Raila and Ouru to visit and have a lot of fun.  The problem is undecided areas.  Its clear that the Rift is still divided this late into the campaign when this is supposed to be Ruto's stronghold. Ruto is not delivering to Ouru and most of the time is a liability.  The VP is not only supposed to deliver their backyard but they are not supposed to cause the ticket any lose of votes.  Ruto's ill advised Re-election campaign which started way to early is going to be the reason why Jubilee will lose this elections. Kikuyus will blame him for ouru's lose and his dreams of 2022 will have to be shelved.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2017, 11:55:41 PM »
KM

I have many reasons why I doubt that Ruto really wants Uhuru re-elected. The question to be asked from now on is if his heart is in it.

Pundit has regaled us with stories of how sharp, clever and far sighted Ruto is. So could all these "mistakes" have been deliberate? If Kalonzo goes to GEMA lands and starts throwing insults at Uhuru it would be obvious he would hurt more people than he would convert. So did Ruto not know that insults against Raila in places where people adore him would lead to anger against Jubilee?

How about the "Shoot to Kill" order that has now become his trademark in Pokot and Baringo? Did he do it unknowingly? He has read Machiavelli - I assume - so he knows Security is the albatros used to fatally injure rivals in politics. So where was his intelligence when he was sent to fix Baringo and Pokot!

One would have to be a foreigner or a particular stupid Kenyan not to know Pokot and the surroundings is no place to go fix security. successive governments simply resort to rhetoric and no action. My cousin was stationed there with the GSU and informed me they first make sure the Pokots have gone then make a great show of coming to the rescue. If there is one attack now they count thirty days and the there will be retaliation from whichever side - Turkana, Ilchamus, Tugen even Karamojong. They need animals to marry off their sons.

Right now we are in the midst of a campaign so whatever one says is looked at in party glasses. However when all has settled, the fall of Ruto will be traced to the trip to Baringo where he personally armed homeguards.

In the context of the inter tribal wars, he was simply arming one side to get strong enough to beat the other side. The Pokots immediately appealed for and got "defensive" arms from South Sudan, Uganda and DRC. They have been lately following the mantra: The best defense is attack as they lay to waste Tugen villages and Ruto's police stations.

In Nyanza and centro people have already decided who they are going to vote almost to a man for and therefore its safe for both Raila and Ouru to visit and have a lot of fun.  The problem is undecided areas.  Its clear that the Rift is still divided this late into the campaign when this is supposed to be Ruto's stronghold. Ruto is not delivering to Ouru and most of the time is a liability.  The VP is not only supposed to deliver their backyard but they are not supposed to cause the ticket any lose of votes.  Ruto's ill advised Re-election campaign which started way to early is going to be the reason why Jubilee will lose this elections. Kikuyus will blame him for ouru's lose and his dreams of 2022 will have to be shelved.