Author Topic: The Bimbo Julie Gichuru  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The Bimbo Julie Gichuru
« on: July 06, 2017, 06:13:31 PM »
This time she was caught before she put on her nickers:
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: The Bimbo Julie Gichuru
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 06:22:40 PM »

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 10:41:11 AM »
Julie is a criminal by marriage. She can/may champion all causes but not governance. Janet Mbugua is doing very well with her Dettol/Lifebuoy campaign. She should get some apolitical cause and stop irritating us.

That aside, she is married, hopefully happily, and is scandal free. So most of these sexist attacks are baseless; she's no Vera Sidika
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 03:02:58 PM »

She speaks as if conflict is the cause and NOT the outcome of injustice.  She probably believes it too.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 03:47:03 PM »

.Try explaining to her that conflict arises from injustice and experience the frustration Ndii went through trying to explain to both Kiguta and Okwara that a manifesto is a document which broadly describes aspirations and intentions and does not delve into the details. 

Another tortured argument is how they insist that NASA must agree to concede defeat without any pre-conditions.  The pre-condition they object to is "free and fair elections".  How do you reason with people like that.

She speaks as if conflict is the cause and NOT the outcome of injustice.  She probably believes it too.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »

.Try explaining to her that conflict arises from injustice and experience the frustration Ndii went through trying to explain to both Kiguta and Okwara that a manifesto is a document which broadly describes aspirations and intentions and does not delve into the details. 

Another tortured argument is how they insist that NASA must agree to concede defeat without any pre-conditions.  The pre-condition they object to is "free and fair elections".  How do you reason with people like that.

I wouldn't try it.  She sees justice = orderConflict = violence.  Anything else is just too complex.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 06:31:19 PM »

Free and fair election is a reasonable condition for accepting an election, but in 2007, Raila rigged and still rejected the results. Maybe the proper condition would be objectively free and fair elections, not just what losers define
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 08:00:10 PM »
Read this Goatshit from a man who pretends to be a priest! Years after the entire world - even those who were close to the rigging plans admitted what Kibaki and his tribesemen did - he is still peddling the retarded theory that ODM had control of its stronghlds - not the Kibaki Government - and therefore rigged in its areas! The large number of security forces that took over polling stations, locked out the agents and suppoerters in ODM areas were according to this tribal retard, ODM forces loyal to Raila.

And he thinks he does anybody favors when he "allows them to respond" to his crap!

Issues that have long been settled remain alive twisted as ever in a retarded GEMA brain. Even the most rabid of the GEMA supporters now admit without a fight that 2007 was a Kibaki Robbery of Raila but of course add that "it was for the best". But you have a retard still oozing the old outdated propaganda of 2008. Show exactly how far he has come and that is why I call him a RETARD.

Free and fair election is a reasonable condition for accepting an election, but in 2007, Raila rigged and still rejected the results. Maybe the proper condition would be objectively free and fair elections, not just what losers define

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2017, 09:19:45 PM »
Read this Goatshit from a man who pretends to be a priest! Years after the entire world - even those who were close to the rigging plans admitted what Kibaki and his tribesemen did - he is still peddling the retarded theory that ODM had control of its stronghlds - not the Kibaki Government - and therefore rigged in its areas! The large number of security forces that took over polling stations, locked out the agents and suppoerters in ODM areas were according to this tribal retard, ODM forces loyal to Raila.

And he thinks he does anybody favors when he "allows them to respond" to his crap!

Issues that have long been settled remain alive twisted as ever in a retarded GEMA brain. Even the most rabid of the GEMA supporters now admit without a fight that 2007 was a Kibaki Robbery of Raila but of course add that "it was for the best". But you have a retard still oozing the old outdated propaganda of 2008. Show exactly how far he has come and that is why I call him a RETARD.

Kriegler.

Julie is cuter than you ever was 30yrs ago. She ages gracefully, is popular, and what's more, she is a woman.

Repeat. Kriegler said it not me

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2017, 09:50:15 PM »
May be you actually have a side profession as a forger. Kindly reference the page and paragraph of the Kriegler report. And next time indicate that you are quoting (if and when you are) so that we can differentiate your own (retarded views) from others.

Kriegler.

Julie is cuter than you ever was 30yrs ago. She ages gracefully, is popular, and what's more, she is a woman.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 10:20:21 PM »
May be you actually have a side profession as a forger. Kindly reference the page and paragraph of the Kriegler report. And next time indicate that you are quoting (if and when you are) so that we can differentiate your own (retarded views) from others.

Kriegler.

Share any version of Kriegler Report in your possession for avoidance of doubt

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2017, 10:26:18 PM »
I thought I was done dealing with retards when I left choo.com

It is called onus probandi: You say it you prove it! The burden of proof is on the shoulders of the retard making the claim and I am under no obligation whatever to assist, help, facilitate or aid in that process.

If you cannot provide the evidence, the option left for you is to withdraw and apologize for spreading a Muratina lie.

What a baradhuli

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2017, 10:29:58 PM »
Vooke

FYI incase you failed to understand the meaning of Bimbo, let me assure you that nobody - least of all me - is disputing Julie being pretty. If she were white she would probably be blond as well - not that she hasn't tried.

What a majority of Kenyans are doubting is what is or is not in her skull. The consensus is that she has the looks but a retard. I am sure you are in no position to agree with that - for obvious reasons.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2017, 10:36:10 PM »
Vooke

FYI incase you failed to understand the meaning of Bimbo, let me assure you that nobody - least of all me - is disputing Julie being pretty. If she were white she would probably be blond as well - not that she hasn't tried.

What a majority of Kenyans are doubting is what is or is not in her skull. The consensus is that she has the looks but a retard. I am sure you are in no position to agree with that - for obvious reasons.

She's smart enough to know that you don't bite the hand that feeds you, and NASA is losing, and will call for mass action regardless of how many independent observers cal it free and fair. She is smart enough to know NASWA 'free and fair' = Raia win which will never happen. So she's appealing to the sensible NASWA fanatics and she's winning their hearts, the hardcore,died-in-the-wool Raia sycophants can spam her twitter tl for all she cares. Smart woman.

But she's horribly short...was her Mum a philipino by any chance?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2017, 10:37:58 PM »
I thought I was done dealing with retards when I left choo.com

It is called onus probandi: You say it you prove it! The burden of proof is on the shoulders of the retard making the claim and I am under no obligation whatever to assist, help, facilitate or aid in that process.

If you cannot provide the evidence, the option left for you is to withdraw and apologize for spreading a Muratina lie.

What a baradhuli
Idiot, you think I doctored Kriegler. Why would I bother sharing my copy?

Grab one off the inter webs and I'll show you where exactly Kriegler accused Rao of stealing...but you damn well know he did so what's the point?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2017, 10:42:23 PM »
Like I said and will repeat: Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat
Translated: the burden of the proof lies upon him who affirms, not him who denies

Grab one off the inter webs and I'll show you where exactly Kriegler accused Rao of stealing...but you Damon well know he did so what's the point?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2017, 10:49:47 PM »
Like I said and will repeat: Onus probandi incumbit ei qui dicit, non ei qui negat
Translated: the burden of the proof lies upon him who affirms, not him who denies

Grab one off the inter webs and I'll show you where exactly Kriegler accused Rao of stealing...but you Damon well know he did so what's the point?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxrT0F-mwJf1bGdRaUpBdnl1ZGc

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2017, 10:58:15 PM »
The key word is probably

The piece you now post is:

For the record those "implausible" turnouts are still occurring in Jubilee strongholds and in 2013 the elections took place over there WITHOUT CORD agents.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 07:08:42 AM »
The key word is probably

The piece you now post is:

For the record those "implausible" turnouts are still occurring in Jubilee strongholds and in 2013 the elections took place over there WITHOUT CORD agents.

Such turnout of a register that was LAST cleaned in 1997 is IMPOSSIBLE.....and guess what, it only was in strongholds.

Kriegler estimated the register to have as many as 2M dead voters. Nyanza was then leading in HIV , yet they still had as high as 96%

I'm done educating you