Author Topic: NASA can't cope - 200 rallies in 30 days by UhuRuto  (Read 3746 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: NASA can't cope - 200 rallies in 30 days by UhuRuto
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2017, 05:00:09 PM »
You're delusional Omollo. This election is a pure two horse race so only 50%+1 matters. NASA has unga and the fresh 5M voters so don't discount the surprise factor.

Robina

Nini inakuuma kama iliyo tiwa pilipili?

Nowhere have I even remotely indicated that there is a three or four horse race. There is Raila - the front runner and there is Uhuru trying to use every rigging scheme to stay in power. NASA is pursuing an election campaign, Uhuru is plotting and planning how to rig. That is the difference.

As for listing the counties, I suspect you are not aware of the rule that one has to win 25% in 24 counties. We intend to lock The Tribalist out of 24 counties and seal his fate.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2017, 05:58:19 PM »

Pundits entire political Jenga is premised on the fact that Kenyans only vote tribe.  It is a false premise because its not true.  The only reason why people even tolerate this nonsense is because of 2013 elections since 2007 was obviously stolen.   Kenyans  understood the struggle for independence and what freedom meant regardless of their tribal affiliations.  After independence, Kenyans understood the ideological differences between Jaramogi and Kenyattaa and they took sides accordingly.  Kenyans understood the issues articulated by the 2nd liberation movement and supported the movement across tribal lines.  It is also true that the tribal card has been played, but the notion that Kenyans have always voted along tribal lines and will continue to do so based on some baked evidence is a lie that can only be swallowed by the truly gullible. There are enough Kenyans who can be persuaded by issues to swing this elections either way and its true for both Jubilee and NASA.

Pundit

What makes you think because one is Kalenjin or Kikuyu he would necessarily vote for Njaa?

I am daily meeting Kikuyus (leave alone Kalenjins who openly say WSR should continue with his personal business and that they are not for sale) who are more determined to see Uhuru gone than even I.

There is a huge change in Trans Nzoia - where you have not been for years and where I own property and have people staying. Unlike you I admit where we have problems and where the going is rough. For you, its simply looking at a paper saying Kalenjins and you immediately decided = Jubilee.

You lie about the Jubilee development record like you were born to tell lies! I saw the same with Ruto last night and said to my friends who were angry at the lies: "we need that man to make more appearances because we could never manage to destroy Jubilee without him..". Such a liar who manages to take away all the credibility the media has been giving Jubilee. Suddenly all those commercials are placed in perspective. I got a call from Wajir where he claimed to have started constructing a road and I was told people watching over there laughed until they coughed.

It is not just Kipindupindu contributing to making his  the laughing stock of Jubilee but his lies have simply turned him in to a public figure of ridicule.

Back to the original, NASA does not need to lock Uhuru out of 27 counties. The minimum is 23. Do your maths.
Yeah easy to lock out Uhuru in Narok or Kajiado or Lamu or TransNzoia where Kikuyu or Kalenjin already make more than 25% - wacha bangi mingi.
Pundit

Kisii County
Turkana County
Nyamira County
Tana River County
Trans Nzoia County
Samburu County
Lamu County
Narok
Wajir
Marsabit County
Garissa County
Kajiado County

Easy to lock out Uhuru. Period
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2017, 06:26:12 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2017, 06:26:41 PM »