Author Topic: NASA can't cope - 200 rallies in 30 days by UhuRuto  (Read 3745 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
NASA can't cope - 200 rallies in 30 days by UhuRuto
« on: July 03, 2017, 11:04:16 AM »
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001245801/president-uhuru-dp-ruto-200-marathon-rallies-in-30-days

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: NASA can't cope - 200 rallies in 30 days by UhuRuto
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 11:17:57 AM »
Isn't that an indictment of Jubilee that a seemingly analogue opposition leader out of power can cause a sitting digital president to run around abusing state resources to campaign on taxpayer money like a headless chicken?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:51:24 AM »
No Daily, it is an indictment of NASA incompetence. Those Pentagon bums need to spread out their message. Joho solo does better than the lot. Kalonzo by now should have mobilized the Kamba in Nairobi... is he fretted Sonko will humiliate him? Till 2 days ago he did not even deploy Muthama venom.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 12:44:42 PM »
Rallies is just one tool in the tool box of winning an election. I do not know each party's strategy but I know You have to be very strategic with these rallies. Even here the debate between quality and quantity applies.  After August 8th the winner will always be said to have had the best strategy no matter what we think now.  The loser will be accused for either campaigning too little or too much.

No Daily, it is an indictment of NASA incompetence. Those Pentagon bums need to spread out their message. Joho solo does better than the lot. Kalonzo by now should have mobilized the Kamba in Nairobi... is he fretted Sonko will humiliate him? Till 2 days ago he did not even deploy Muthama venom.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 12:49:21 PM »
This is official campaign period and you want to cover as much ground as possible. Uhuru is carpet bombing the country with rallies as well as adverts. The indictment will be on 8th Sept. Of course 50% is no joke but Uhuru is looking at improving his 2013 figures.
Isn't that an indictment of Jubilee that a seemingly analogue opposition leader out of power can cause a sitting digital president to run around abusing state resources to campaign on taxpayer money like a headless chicken?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 12:49:52 PM »
Unless they know something - I have found their campaign so far dour!  No energy for an opposition that want to take power from an incumbent.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 01:20:39 PM »
Actually the winner will be accused of rigging and Maraga will fall from grace.

Rallies is just one tool in the tool box of winning an election. I do not know each party's strategy but I know You have to be very strategic with these rallies. Even here the debate between quality and quantity applies.  After August 8th the winner will always be said to have had the best strategy no matter what we think now.  The loser will be accused for either campaigning too little or too much.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 01:25:49 PM »
This is laughable. It is as Achebe writes in No Longer at Ease: "When a new saying gets to the land of empty men, they lose their heads over it".

1. First of all Raila has no problem getting 25% of the vote in 24 counties. We  know that the NIS managed to rig elections in about 9 counties where Uhuru secured less than 25% so he could win 32. That is not going to be easy this time. Therefore the panic
2. The 200 so called rallies amount to a drop in the ocean if the same criteria were to be used to count NASA rallies. For example when Raila went to Tharaka- Nithi, residents at different markets demanded to be addressed and often blocked the road. He arrived late at the main rally. Of course these mini rallies are not counted for the simple reason that the itinerary / information given to the police does not mention them.
3. If JP wants us to believe they have held 200 rallies, they should share the notifications they send to the police and the approval therefrom.

4. This is just cheap propaganda intended to build the momentum to stealing the election. I see another LIE: "NASA did not campaign". This is needed after "the Tyranny of Numbers" collapsed as NASA areas registered more voters. The next one to collapse is the turnout as we slowly destroy the ghost voters.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 01:27:32 PM »
You watch TV and rely on MSM to see NASA. Too bad, Jubilee has blacked them out so they go to the people directly. If you left Kampala more often I could arrange for your transport to our rallies.

Unless they know something - I have found their campaign so far dour!  No energy for an opposition that want to take power from an incumbent.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 01:29:41 PM »
Actually the winner will be accused of rigging and Maraga will fall from grace.

Robina

The greatest fool is he who thinks he can repeat the same joke twice and elicit the same amount of delight in his audience! We know the Maraga plan. It has been on the table since Kalpana Rawal case. Njoki Ndungu is the coordinator.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2017, 01:35:59 PM »
This is laughable. It is as Achebe writes in No Longer at Ease: "When a new saying gets to the land of empty men, they lose their heads over it".

1. First of all Raila has no problem getting 25% of the vote in 24 counties. We  know that the NIS managed to rig elections in about 9 counties where Uhuru secured less than 25% so he could win 32. That is not going to be easy this time. Therefore the panic
2. The 200 so called rallies amount to a drop in the ocean if the same criteria were to be used to count NASA rallies. For example when Raila went to Tharaka- Nithi, residents at different markets demanded to be addressed and often blocked the road. He arrived late at the main rally. Of course these mini rallies are not counted for the simple reason that the itinerary / information given to the police does not mention them.
3. If JP wants us to believe they have held 200 rallies, they should share the notifications they send to the police and the approval therefrom.

4. This is just cheap propaganda intended to build the momentum to stealing the election. I see another LIE: "NASA did not campaign". This is needed after "the Tyranny of Numbers" collapsed as NASA areas registered more voters. The next one to collapse is the turnout as we slowly destroy the ghost voters.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2017, 01:36:09 PM »
NASA and earlier ODM has been campaigning the last 4.5 years. Someone wants to compete that in a few days using state resources? NASA has people who belong to it. They are part of the movement whether in Ford, ODM or Wiper.

That is why wise people do not disband political parties just like that...

On June 21 during his visit to Murang'a, the President made more than 20 stops, similar to Nyeri County, key strongholds Jubilee hopes will give it a head-start against the Opposition juggernaut led by its candidate Raila Odinga.

In Meru and Tharaka Nithi counties, Uhuru made over 30 stops to address key concerns raised by residents. This was a day after he toured Nyeri County.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2017, 01:48:12 PM »
Have you been trying the Kampala bangi?

Let me repeat incase you get it in your head at some point: Uhuru will NOT get any votes in Bungoma. Uhuru runs the risk of getting less than 9% in Trans Nzoia.

The percentages for these as of now show less than 25%:
1.  Kakamega County
2.      Homa Bay County
3.      Kilifi County
4.      Bungoma County
5.      Busia County
6.      Nyamira County
7.      Kisii County
8.      Kisumu County
9.      Kwale County
10.      Kitui County
11.      Migori County
12.      Taita Taveta County
13.      Vihiga County
14.      Makueni County
15.      Machakos County
16.      Garissa County
17.      Mombasa County
18.      Trans Nzoia County
19.      Turkana County
20.      Tana River County
21.      Kajiado County
22.      Lamu County
23.      Siaya County
24.      Samburu County
25.      Marsabit County

Do your maths and tell me where he will get the votes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2017, 01:53:46 PM »
Have you been trying the Kampala bangi?

Let me repeat incase you get it in your head at some point: Uhuru will NOT get any votes in Bungoma. Uhuru runs the risk of getting less than 9% in Trans Nzoia.

The percentages for these as of now show less than 25%:
1.  Kakamega County
2.      Homa Bay County
3.      Kilifi County
4.      Bungoma County
5.      Busia County
6.      Nyamira County
7.      Kisii County
8.      Kisumu County
9.      Kwale County
10.      Kitui County
11.      Migori County
12.      Taita Taveta County
13.      Vihiga County
14.      Makueni County
15.      Machakos County
16.      Garissa County
17.      Mombasa County
18.      Trans Nzoia County
19.      Turkana County
20.      Tana River County
21.      Kajiado County
22.      Lamu County
23.      Siaya County
24.      Samburu County
25.      Marsabit County

Do your maths and tell me where he will get the votes.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2017, 03:03:41 PM »
Pundit

Kisii County
Turkana County
Nyamira County
Tana River County
Trans Nzoia County
Samburu County
Lamu County
Narok
Wajir
Marsabit County
Garissa County
Kajiado County

Easy to lock out Uhuru. Period

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2017, 03:42:05 PM »
Yeah easy to lock out Uhuru in Narok or Kajiado or Lamu or TransNzoia where Kikuyu or Kalenjin already make more than 25% - wacha bangi mingi.
Pundit

Kisii County
Turkana County
Nyamira County
Tana River County
Trans Nzoia County
Samburu County
Lamu County
Narok
Wajir
Marsabit County
Garissa County
Kajiado County

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2017, 04:23:43 PM »
Robina

The greatest fool is he who thinks he can repeat the same joke twice and elicit the same amount of delight in his audience! We know the Maraga plan. It has been on the table since Kalpana Rawal case. Njoki Ndungu is the coordinator.

I too have spotted status quo traits in Maraga. However am unaware of the NIS conspiracy. The question is what have you done about it? -before August - seeing the appointment boat long sailed.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2017, 04:38:00 PM »
You're delusional Omollo. This election is a pure two horse race so only 50%+1 matters. NASA has unga and the fresh 5M voters so don't discount the surprise factor.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2017, 04:53:15 PM »
I thought the thieving duo said if Raila is the nominee they would not even campaign...now like someone mentioned they are running around like headless chicken. ...like omollo said this kind of stories are psyop information to prepare the ground for rigging.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2017, 04:55:14 PM »
Pundit

What makes you think because one is Kalenjin or Kikuyu he would necessarily vote for Njaa?

I am daily meeting Kikuyus (leave alone Kalenjins who openly say WSR should continue with his personal business and that they are not for sale) who are more determined to see Uhuru gone than even I.

There is a huge change in Trans Nzoia - where you have not been for years and where I own property and have people staying. Unlike you I admit where we have problems and where the going is rough. For you, its simply looking at a paper saying Kalenjins and you immediately decided = Jubilee.

You lie about the Jubilee development record like you were born to tell lies! I saw the same with Ruto last night and said to my friends who were angry at the lies: "we need that man to make more appearances because we could never manage to destroy Jubilee without him..". Such a liar who manages to take away all the credibility the media has been giving Jubilee. Suddenly all those commercials are placed in perspective. I got a call from Wajir where he claimed to have started constructing a road and I was told people watching over there laughed until they coughed.

It is not just Kipindupindu contributing to making his  the laughing stock of Jubilee but his lies have simply turned him in to a public figure of ridicule.

Back to the original, NASA does not need to lock Uhuru out of 27 counties. The minimum is 23. Do your maths.
Yeah easy to lock out Uhuru in Narok or Kajiado or Lamu or TransNzoia where Kikuyu or Kalenjin already make more than 25% - wacha bangi mingi.
Pundit

Kisii County
Turkana County
Nyamira County
Tana River County
Trans Nzoia County
Samburu County
Lamu County
Narok
Wajir
Marsabit County
Garissa County
Kajiado County