Author Topic: Strange Goings on Before Nipate Went Under  (Read 14652 times)

Offline Kalvin

• VIP
Re: Strange Goings on Before Nipate Went Under
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2014, 08:20:51 PM »
Omollo, bite me. You are a ka-foolish person with too much time on your hands.
Oh, and you are a buffoon!

Bullshit Omollo. Yes it was COPY not DELETE but where did one button come in? I distinctly remember asking whether I can give the code to the admin (little did I know YOU were it and didn't say!).

Secondly, wtf did I send to NattyDread?? You cannot logically explain away your allegations here. I also notice that you have now dropped the crap about adsense in a desperate attempt to prove to Nipateans that you were not caught in a compromising position which you tried to explain away with tribalism. Like I said. you are a Jezebel and know it.

There is no clarity is what you write.

1. If you did not want a "mechanized" or "automatic" copying, you would have cut and pasted like everybody does. The fact is you wanted to copy LARGER amounts that just one. Hence your request

2. What was your response when I asked if you were doing it at the behest of the NIS? Remember your THREATS on the thread about Guerrilla warfare?  So clearly you had a motive for wanting to copy large sections if not all. I logically concluded your interest also included the thread about guerrilla warfare;

3. When the evidence returns, NattyDread will feature in the exchange. In fact you refer to each other as "Adui";

4. I am not the Admin (it is really a TIRED issue here and pity you should re-introduce it ten years later)

5. You can continue sniffing my underwear to determine my gender. I hope it helps you to think. I once heard of men who sniff underwear to get it up. Now you come from an area sadly known for men not getting it up. I don't blame you. A man gotta try! If you run short, please do give me a call. And don't worry about me not being cut: Your wife is used to it!  ;)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2014, 08:36:50 PM »
Do remember to collect the "Buffoon" Prize offered by Salty, would you?

I see nothing to respond to. And please let me keep my diary and keep yours. I can see from your poor memory alcohol has had its toll.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kalvin

• VIP
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2014, 09:25:27 PM »
Do remember to collect the "Buffoon" Prize offered by Salty, would you?
I see nothing to respond to. And please let me keep my diary and keep yours. I can see from your poor memory alcohol has had its toll.

What was the prize? Is it worth my time?

(watch this ;))

Offline anarchista

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2014, 09:36:39 PM »

Kalvin wrote:Is there any way to export certain threads of interest (to local machine)? I suppose you run on phpBB which accepts SQL-like queries, in which case I can write my own code?

TIA.

Adui,

You miss that great old RCB Print function that grabbed the entire thread and responses. Hahahahaha!! Web 3:0 is not always better.

Kalvin wrote:Is there any way to export certain threads of interest (to local machine)? I suppose you run on phpBB which accepts SQL-like queries, in which case I can write my own code?

TIA.

Which one do you wish to export to the NIS? About Guerrilla Warfare? Wait until I add modalities of recruitment and training.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Sins of the father... . . blood from the son

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2014, 09:48:32 PM »
Am vindicated!

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2014, 04:56:18 AM »
Am vindicated!

Haha..... Someone thought Nipate archives were buried forever!