Author Topic: China slow down will really screw the rest of the world  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
China slow down will really screw the rest of the world
« on: May 27, 2017, 03:25:12 AM »
Looks like the slow down is still on. I have kept away from China watch for a while. It really interesting to see China navigate this. What it means is countries like Australia, Africa and Banking systems in Europe and USA will be greatly.

Just watched this documentary very good. It is about three British Businessmen experience with doing business in China. Very impressive
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 04:27:19 AM by Globalcitizen12 »

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: China slow down will really screw the rest of the world
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 03:01:06 PM »
Yes i agree will will be fudged up real good. But they are talking about opening up the silk road by pouring billions. I suffered the Bush era melt down and know what it is like to see it coming. The west has at least some kind of safety net, but China!!

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 10:02:39 AM »
Africans will benefit a lot from the idle resources in China.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 11:55:13 AM »
Yeap - it not good for anyone - the global economy benefit a lot from Chinese growth. At end of the day we should see ourself as planet earth - with global economy some 70 trillion - growing at 2-3% - rather than rivals engaged in zero-sum game. The world economy can double or tripple lifting many out of poverty.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 12:47:06 PM »
Do we have enough resources to triple world economy. The good thing is that most of Asia population is aging so if we can stop prolonging human life for no good reason. We can survive with current growth rates. I have come to realize that high income and quality of life come with a very great cost to environment and social order. Anyway we may be three generations from end of human species

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 12:53:06 PM »
Why not - global economy - will grow with improving productivity & efficiency. Assume we replace all the stupid cows we have now - with super genetically engineered cows - that produces 3 times
milk or meat - that already triple that sector - consumption will also triple as more people to afford to buy milk or meat- do the same for every industry - and you have richer world.

As long as humanbeing continues investing in research, science, technology and trying to be better - the world will continue being a better place for next generation.

Do we have enough resources to triple world economy. The good thing is that most of Asia population is aging so if we can stop prolonging human life for no good reason. We can survive with current growth rates. I have come to realize that high income and quality of life come with a very great cost to environment and social order. Anyway we may be three generations from end of human species