Author Topic: KENYA IEBC FAILS THE TEST - and FAILED MISERABLY  (Read 2026 times)

Offline Achiek tho

• VIP
KENYA IEBC FAILS THE TEST - and FAILED MISERABLY
« on: May 30, 2017, 02:08:52 AM »
Nazlin has proven a point, IEBC is still not ready...Talk about turning the tables on IEBC, The hunter getting hunted.

Nazlin has proven a BIG POINT even if her presidential chances are slim. She went and tested an institution on live TV and the institution failed kabisa

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: KENYA IEBC FAILS THE TEST - and FAILED MISERABLY
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 03:50:32 AM »
Iebc is nothing but dog and a pony show...thats why Jubilee is beating their chest how they will win this election. Without IEBC and it's sweaty chairman Jubilee numbers would be in high 30's. The pulse of the nation is NASA, from deep down mombasa to far west Nyanza. Uhuru tribal math does not add up.  Expect Jubilee to stage some false flag attacks to rally gema and kalenjin votes.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 03:58:30 AM »
Nazlir is a bullshitter per excellence. She did not catch IEBC on anything here. she was told to go back reverify and follow the process. This madwoman makes will claims all the time. The problem with overzealousness of NASA supporters is lack of any ounce of objectivity. This woman has no credibility she is a mad attention seeking lunatic

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 04:54:49 AM »
Nazlir is a bullshitter per excellence. She did not catch IEBC on anything here. she was told to go back reverify and follow the process. This madwoman makes will claims all the time. The problem with overzealousness of NASA supporters is lack of any ounce of objectivity. This woman has no credibility she is a mad attention seeking lunatic

in this case you are the mad attention seeking lunatic....
For days we have been calling on IEBC to release voters register so people can vet and verify this register to no avail. candidates should submit documents to IEBC and then IEBC should go through the documents for atleast couple week to verify all the documents, once verified provide the candidate with certificate to run......

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 09:39:36 AM »
Chiloba and Chebukati are doing well except for some administrative friction. They have kept away from controversial statements that can be twisted by media and NASA. They were hired as cooling agents and they are doing it well. They need to buy more media space as we near show time.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2017, 11:42:03 AM »
Patel you are a pathetic liar. The register is getting audited and will then be released for verification.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2017, 02:30:25 PM »
I noticed Chebukati calls himself a returning officer.  An issue that one court has already decided against.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 07:09:28 PM »
Chiloba and Chebukati are doing well except for some administrative friction. They have kept away from controversial statements that can be twisted by media and NASA. They were hired as cooling agents and they are doing it well. They need to buy more media space as we near show time.
Chiloba is corrupt through and through and I cannot see how the fate of Oswago will miss him.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread