Author Topic: Six cleared so far to ran for PORK 2017  (Read 2150 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Six cleared so far to ran for PORK 2017
« on: May 29, 2017, 03:57:10 PM »
Uhuru Kenyatta
National Super Alliance leader Raila Odinga,
Cyrus Jirongo (United Democratic Party),
Ekuru Aukot (Thirdway Alliance)
Michael Wainaina (Independent).
 Mohamed Dida (Alliance for Real Change)
Joe Nyagah (Independent)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Six cleared so far to ran for PORK 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 07:16:41 PM »
Omollo,

Ababu Namwamba is hovering on UhuRuto's dias as part of Jubilee retinue everywhere. Is he seeking a seat in Busia?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 07:23:48 PM »
7 small timers who on average will score .3 or 2 percent.Dida is clear no 3 and may get 10 percent in northern kenya counties

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 07:25:22 PM »
Omollo,

Ababu Namwamba is hovering on UhuRuto's dias as part of Jubilee retinue everywhere. Is he seeking a seat in Busia?

Good Move.Might get CS position.Raila is about Raila

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 08:28:21 PM »
7 small timers who on average will score .3 or 2 percent.Dida is clear no 3 and may get 10 percent in northern kenya counties

Last elections, one of Dida's wives refused to vote for him. :D He had like 2 votes at his home polling station where he had gone to vote with his family, hehehe.....

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 08:30:36 PM »
Could someone tell me what the thinking is with these folk? What exactly are they trying to do here? Me sishikanishi.....
Uhuru Kenyatta
Joe Nyagah (Independent)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 08:32:08 PM »
He was fourth - if I am not wrong - beating martha and kenneth - Dida scored about 15% of Isiolo, Marsabit, Wajir and etc. Dida is quite the character.
Last elections, one of Dida's wife refused to vote for him. :D He had like 2 votes at his home polling station where he had gone to vote with his family, hehehe.....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 08:32:53 PM »
Self -actualization.
Could someone tell me what the thinking is with these folk? What exactly are they trying to do here? Me sishikanishi.....

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 09:53:23 PM »
Uhuru Kenyatta
Joe Nyagah (Independent)

Cyrus jirongo is there courtesy of Jubilee to take some luhya vote and also aid in vote rigging.  Watch for some areas why jirongo get high number of votes

Nyaga same case. Jubilee is experiencing tough times in Meru area so they need someone to spoil the vote there.

Same case with Dida. His mission is simple spoil the Muslim vote that is out of Jubilee reach.

Presidential race is NASA to lose. So far so good 55% - 45%  in NASA favors. July will be the hottest month in kenya politics. Jubilee has not seen anything yet wait until July surprise hit.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 10:00:30 AM »
Human beings will continue doing things which they know the outcomes are not what everybody is seeking.

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2017, 02:25:46 PM »
Uhuru Kenyatta
Joe Nyagah (Independent)

Jirongo might be a project.

Ekuru and Wainaina think Kenyans actually care about the issues and not the tribe.  They are decent but delusional human beings.

Dida and Nyaga I can't put a finger on it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2017, 11:40:05 PM »
Ababu is in trouble. He is angling for a ministry.

Unfortunately he is naive and does not understand political and mafioso laws are similar to the dot. He is a traitor and Uhuruto know it. They cannot trust him. Among the mafia, they kill him alongside those he betrayed.

Ruto wanted him to mess up ODM. The SG of ODM in Jubilee was the catch. Once he crossed over, he is useless. Ruto is not naive not to know Ababu will not win where Moody Awori and Mudavadi stumbled after going against the Luhya. They were VPs.

Plus Ababu scored 11,000 votes to Raila's 19K in Budalangi. More than half of Budalangi are ethnic Luos. His goose is cooked.

Even if Jubilee wins, he is the pawn you use in negotiations between NASA and Jubilee (which will eventually arise). You start by demanding he is dropped from the delegation. Then move on to demand he be dropped from any posts and all rewards withdrawn. Then you start talking.

NASA too needs pawns like those to shield real issues and appear to give concessions. A fella like Onyango Oloo (they took ours we took theirs) is such a pawn. In any negotiations with Jubilee you must bring him along to irritate the other side and they invariably demand he leaves before talks.

What am saying is Ababu joined the class of politicians you can never wish to be part of: Pariahs who are traded and whipped for the amusement of the other side.

It began with Shaka Zulu. All major politicians Cardinal Richelieu, Duke of Brunswick, Prince Metternich, Napoleon, etc needed pawns.   

Omollo,

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2017, 11:46:17 PM »
Jirongo:All the others come under Pundit's "Self Actualization".
Nazlin gets multiple orgasms from being called Presidential candidate and having TV cameras before her. She loves attention that lady
Dida may have had ideas but I wish he had taken Uhuru job offer and built himself.
Joe Nyaga - what else do you expect of Joe? He believes God was looking for a man too humble and used to the hard things of this world like being born in a cow house. That is why instead of Joe Nyaga,God decided to send Jesus. Had God wanted a real Messiah, Joe Nyaga would have been the man!

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread