Author Topic: "Naked Women At IEBC"  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
"Naked Women At IEBC"
« on: May 24, 2017, 10:30:09 PM »
A presidential candidate is upset about it.
Presidential aspirant Abduba Dida is displeased that "naked women" walk around IEBC chairman Wafula Chebukati's office.

Dida also took a swipe at Chebukati on Tuesday for not paying enough attention to the activities in his office.

"When I presented my signatures to IEBC last night, there were women who were naked. My daughter asked me 'daddy, how come there are so many naked women'?," he said at Nairobi Safari Club during IEBC's meeting with presidential aspirants.

He asked the chairman to step up and "check what is happening around your office".
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/05/23/abduba-dida-warns-chebukati-on-naked-women-at-iebc-nasas-monkey_c1566306
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
Re: "Naked Women At IEBC"
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:52:54 PM »
That sounds bad.   Really bad.   But, to be fair to the IEBC, does Mr. Dida have any "proof"?   A few photographs would be very helpful here.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 01:19:24 AM »
That sounds bad.   Really bad.   But, to be fair to the IEBC, does Mr. Dida have any "proof"?   A few photographs would be very helpful here.
I thought you knew Kenyans tolerate perfidy and debauchery to unimaginable levels
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2017, 01:42:18 AM »
I thought you knew Kenyans tolerate perfidy and debauchery to unimaginable levels

Yes, I know that.  Nevertheless, I'd still like to see some photos.  Perhaps to help with a private investigation and, of course, in the interest of fairness to all, before passing judgement.   :o

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »

Lack of photos or video evidence is an emphatic no in today's world.  It's not clear why Dida was disappointed.  Because they were naked, or because they were naked at the office and no one was paying attention to them?  Candidate Dida is a publicly confessed polygamist.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 04:09:44 AM »
Lack of photos or video evidence is an emphatic no in today's world.  It's not clear why Dida was disappointed.  Because they were naked, or because they were naked at the office and no one was paying attention to them?  Candidate Dida is a publicly confessed polygamist.

Exactly.   A seemingly normal Kenyan man goes into a government office.   There, unexpectedly, he runs into a bunch of naked women.   And he complains?   Really?   

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 02:15:14 PM »

It has been revealed that it was Commissioner Dr. Roselyn K. Akombe cat walking naked

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2017, 04:41:04 PM »

It has been revealed that it was Commissioner Dr. Roselyn K. Akombe cat walking naked

She has the big smile of someone who has just been involved in happenings around the office.  The look I have when I have just wolfed down a pair of jalapeno poppers for breakfast.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2017, 04:51:22 PM »
She is in that uncontrollable age. Women that age are absolute chaos!
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2017, 05:05:50 PM »
Seems he is a rigid Islamic fundamentalist who would be more at home in Saudia Arabia with a harlem at the palace while he wants women covered up in tents in the streets. Thought he was a smart guy.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2017, 06:19:52 PM »
Guys I know Akombe personally and she is not one to walk around naked!! Maybe the guy wants  to see all women in veils. I did not know she works at IEBC.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2017, 08:31:57 PM »
The definition of "naked" can vary from religion to another.