Author Topic: SGR Chinese sex for job women hirings  (Read 1749 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
SGR Chinese sex for job women hirings
« on: June 08, 2017, 04:35:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ThePolitician001/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED&fref=nf

No wonder women only get hired for SGR. Chinese seem to have started harvesting from SGR before trialing and defects liability period is finished.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: SGR Chinese sex for job women hirings
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 04:57:38 PM »

And then comments follow:

Wilfred Githuka:
I am a Kenyan. And I'd like to ask Chris to stop spreading fake news. Kenya will be able to pay back the loan easily. We are one of world's fastest growing economies.?

Mars Bar the Kenyan gdp grows by an average 6% every year. The new railway will open up trade to the rest of the country and reduce shipping costs. which means that the gdp may even increase further?

Pointman:
Wilfred Githuka I don't want to be mean Kenyan man, but there's a reason why your country is still a living shit hole after all the years. Your local leaders are too stupid or too greedy to see the big picture that you are being played over and over again by foreign powers. Im Chinese myself and even I see that you're being scammed to hell and back. Sad really.....?

JarJarBinks:
All the giant infrastructure projects that China has funded and built around the world are first and foremost China's way of finding suckers for exporting its over capacity in infrastructure related industries and labor. Broadly it works the following way: > China's EXIM (Export import) bank funds nearly 90% of the project cost (in RMB, of course), with the pre-condition that only Chinese SOEs and ancillary agencies be involved in the project. The loan terms are above the normal market rate. > Rest of the money has to be raised by the recipient country. > All the supply of critical raw materials (like cement/steel) to supply of construction equipment to consulting services to actual construction will be done by China's state owned corporations and its contractors/sub-contractors. > All the critical/skilled labor will be from China thru their contractors/sub-contractors. > Local labor will be used only for grunt/semi-skilled work (if at all). > For projects like Railway, even rolling stock will be from China's SOEs. At the end of project, NO MONEY HAS LEFT CHINA!! All the supposed loan money from China has gone from one entity to another right inside China. Whereas, the recipient country has to pay back the money for decades (or generations) in USD (of course)!! Whatever money the recipient country raised themselves, will more than enough cover for little that was spent on local labor and other local stuff (greasing of palms etc). Mission accomplished as China has successfully found another sucker to monetize its way too much excess in capacity!! If those recipient countries can't pay the loan down the line, they can always pawn off or pay the loan by bartering their mineral resources or some other real estate (like Sri-Lanka did). It is a nice racket that seems to work at least for now. Only time will tell.?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: SGR Chinese sex for job women hirings
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 07:12:53 PM »
When you have no prospcts for anything else, what do you have to lose!!  Just sleep with the Chinese and you get a job..
Thats how desperate Kenyans have become.