Author Topic: Uhuru Government  (Read 5777 times)

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
Uhuru Government
« on: September 22, 2014, 08:12:35 PM »
There is this group of people, including Omollo, KM, Bryan275 etc, that wish ill to Uhuru government.

You are unpatriotic.

The government performing  way above average.

Do you disagree?
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru Government
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 08:46:19 PM »
Deal with it. THe days when people sang "Moi ndiye baba" are over. Expect criticism from every angle. If Moi had accepted and acted on criticism we would have been very far by now.
On a closer look, families that constructively criticize one another are more progressive than distatorships.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 08:54:11 PM »
I love The Fatherland. That is why I do not want to see a drunkard, alcoholic and drug addict pretending to be President.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 09:25:06 PM »
Those who grew up during the imperial presidency-especially during Jomo and Moi will never get it.  They still think the president is god especially when they support him. I think the youth who are growing up in an era where the president can be heckled will be very different.  I saw Moi on TV yesterday campaigning against the referendum. The man cannot yet put his arms around democracy. He will go to his graves never understanding what democracy is. This is just one of the tricks you cannot teach an old dog like Moi.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 10:02:12 PM »
Omollo: Is that also why you cannot get a candidate elected president, and you end up throwing shoes and uprooting railroads. You have to be patriotic Bro. Uhuru is your Raisi Rasmi. Brother Omollo, my appeal to you is this....love the presidency not Uhuru....that is what patriots do. On my side, I could care less whether he is a friend, a she, a he, or a Jew or an Indian. Once Elected, we accept and move on.

I love The Fatherland. That is why I do not want to see a drunkard, alcoholic and drug addict pretending to be President.
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 04:54:31 PM »
George,

What's patriotic about supporting known violent kleptocrats?

One major common arrogant characteristic/disability of the staunch supporters of our criminal enterprise is the strange urge to gag other peoples' views. 

Who elected you internet and mind polis?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2014, 04:56:50 PM »
The most patriotic you can do to kenya is to speak honestly and truthful on whatever your think. If things are good..and praiseworthy...so be it..and if things are messed up...then say it.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2014, 05:03:22 PM »
Uhuru is formally "President" of Kenya. Remember when Taiwan was holding the Security Council Seat at the UN while the real China was left out in the cold? Before Mao exploded the atomic bomb and was quickly brought in to the tent....

Omollo: Is that also why you cannot get a candidate elected president, and you end up throwing shoes and uprooting railroads. You have to be patriotic Bro. Uhuru is your Raisi Rasmi. Brother Omollo, my appeal to you is this....love the presidency not Uhuru....that is what patriots do. On my side, I could care less whether he is a friend, a she, a he, or a Jew or an Indian. Once Elected, we accept and
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 05:37:28 PM »
Amen broda..

The most patriotic you can do to kenya is to speak honestly and truthful on whatever your think. If things are good..and praiseworthy...so be it..and if things are messed up...then say it.

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 05:49:14 PM »
Bryan275: Yes, Gagging is part of forcing patriotism. Guys like you need serious gagging. Some of what we hear from you should only be spoken inside your bedroom. Sorry bro...you are not Kenyan enough. Ok...you can slap me, but I mean that. I will offer to buy you citizenship to get you out honorably. Bryan275 you know I love brother to brother, but you have serious tribal issues that you have to address.

George,

One major common arrogant characteristic/disability of the staunch supporters of our criminal enterprise is the strange urge to gag other peoples' views. 

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 05:50:35 PM »
I cant fight with that. Spot on.

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2014, 06:02:26 PM »
The Kenyan patriotism is very easy to revive.  What's dividing Kenyans is unfairness in the way the country is being governed by a certain small group of people from one small area.  Even Kalenjins who voted them in feel like outsiders.  Ouru cannot open up this government for other Kenyans but he is asking for Kenyans to feel part of the government. When important positions open up in security, he does not trust any other Kenyan other than his own tribesmates.  How can other Kenyans trust him if he does not trust them with the security of his government or the country?

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 06:17:01 PM »
KM: You need a come to Jesus meeting. You have issues. We moved on from that issue you are talking about. We are far past that. If you are stuck on that issue, please seek help....the bus left!

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 12:42:33 AM »
You've got jokes rafiki....

Bryan275: Yes, Gagging is part of forcing patriotism. Guys like you need serious gagging. Some of what we hear from you should only be spoken inside your bedroom. Sorry bro...you are not Kenyan enough. Ok...you can slap me, but I mean that. I will offer to buy you citizenship to get you out honorably. Bryan275 you know I love brother to brother, but you have serious tribal issues that you have to address.

George,