Author Topic: Sakaja - a kalenjin - set to become Nairobi senator  (Read 4848 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sakaja - a kalenjin - set to become Nairobi senator
« on: April 28, 2017, 04:24:12 PM »
Many people don't know Sakaja is a sabaot. I know his father Sakaja - use to own pub in railway - ex-civil servant..

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Sakaja - a kalenjin - set to become Nairobi governor
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 04:28:29 PM »
I think you mean senator. That governor seat has its owners and Kales are nowhere near it. Even MCA in Nairobi will be a hercules task for a Kale.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Sakaja - a kalenjin - set to become Nairobi senator
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 04:42:22 PM »
My friend won MCA jubilee seat for South C ward. And Generali Korir is flying Jubilee ticket in Langat. This time Korir imported votes after losing narrowly. Combined Kalenjins in Nairobi are sizeable..if only they were to stay around and register.

No seat in Nairobi has owners. Sonko is winning not because of tribe but because of who he is..and so is Sakaja.

I think you mean senator. That governor seat has its owners and Kales are nowhere near it. Even MCA in Nairobi will be a hercules task for a Kale.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 04:53:47 PM »
And so you think its only Korir who imported voters in Langata???????

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 04:55:31 PM »
Last time it was narrow lose; this time he shipped enough people from bomet :)
And so you think its only Korir who imported voters in Langata???????

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 05:00:17 PM »
In the primary one is supposed to win for who the are, however, in the general elections Party affiliation is going to play a bigger role.  These will definitely be very interesting elections.  The electorate is very charged. Kidero can only win against Sonko if he ties his re-election bid tightly to NASA.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 05:09:38 PM »
Kidero is gone. It going to be herculean task to beat GEMA(33%)+Kambas(17%) in Nairobi. And trust me even lower class Luos and Luhyas will vote Sonko. Sonko & Sakaja are new breed of leaders who don't know Tribe. These are born town kids whose mother tongue is sheng.

Note: During 2013 - Sonko won more votes than anybody in Nairobi; Kidero, Raila and Uhuru. That means he was able to attract both Jubilee and CORD votes.

Kidero should relocate to Asumbi and try Homebay county before it's too late :) :) . We advised PK to try Muranga but he couldn't listen. See how badly he has been beaten despite coming from large tribe by far in Nairobi.

In the primary one is supposed to win for who the are, however, in the general elections Party affiliation is going to play a bigger role.  These will definitely be very interesting elections.  The electorate is very charged. Kidero can only win against Sonko if he ties his re-election bid tightly to NASA.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 05:28:36 PM »
I would never underestimate Sonko but there is a reason why we have campaigns and elections. Its not over until the fat lady sings.

Kidero is gone. It going to be herculean task to beat GEMA(33%)+Kambas(17%) in Nairobi. And trust me even lower class Luos and Luhyas will vote Sonko. Sonko & Sakaja are new breed of leaders who don't know Tribe. These are born town kids whose mother tongue is sheng.

Note: During 2013 - Sonko won more votes than anybody in Nairobi; Kidero, Raila and Uhuru. That means he was able to attract both Jubilee and CORD votes.

Kidero should relocate to Asumbi and try Homebay county before it's too late :) :) . We advised PK to try Muranga but he couldn't listen. See how badly he has been beaten despite coming from large tribe by far in Nairobi.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 09:39:12 PM »
Sonko's influence has waned somewhat. If it were before 2014 he would pulverized PK.

I think it will go to the wire. I am conscious of the desire by Ruto not to have a threat from within Jubilee. I don't think he would ignore the climbing Sonko.

On Kamba votes: Sonko will claim some but will lose many. Yes some Luhyas and Luos may vote for Sonko just like traditionally Raila gets more Kikuyu votes in Nairobi and Kiambu than anywhere else. That will balance giving the NASA tribes the tie-breaking role.

I am not sure if the many Murang'a Kikuyus will enthusiastically vote for Sonko. There was a lot of bad blood characterized by fights and even one or two deaths. They may abstain or try to screw him by voting Kidero.

Remember Kidero faces no primaries. He will rely on Aladwa and may be Passaris to mobilize some votes. Passaris is no vote winner but then every vote counts.

That said, I have to admit the primaries are no indicator of who will win what.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2017, 11:28:15 AM »
I think all Sonko need to do is appoint safe pair of hands as deputy governor from Kikuyu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 11:55:48 AM »
Sakaja full names-  sakaja Johnson Arthur pkosgei

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2017, 11:58:46 AM »
31years... smart dude. I always thought he is Teso.

Sakaja full names-  sakaja Johnson Arthur pkosgei
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2017, 12:00:12 PM »
Yeah - he swam against the tide by supporting kibaki and Uhuru - and his not so common name also helps.
Smart dude. I always thought he is Teso.