Author Topic: 13 people enrolled in my course  (Read 1904 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
13 people enrolled in my course
« on: September 17, 2014, 03:53:26 PM »
I was told in the lecture today. I sorely wanted to switch off at the back but he kept picking on me for questions.. since I look the dumbest. He goes.. a pregnant woman of 6 months goes into shock, what does she have? He points at me AGAIN, I'm like.. alot? He's like yes, yes! She can have breathing problems. I got every question he asked me WRONG. I'm not liking this. What happened to the freedom of just switching off? I was planning to sleep through that lecture.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: 13 people enrolled in my course
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 03:56:13 PM »
I was told in the lecture today. I sorely wanted to switch off at the back but he kept picking on me for questions.. since I look the dumbest. He goes.. a pregnant woman of 6 months goes into shock, what does she have? He points at me AGAIN, I'm like.. alot? He's like yes, yes! She can have breathing problems. I got every question he asked me WRONG. I'm not liking this. What happened to the freedom of just switching off? I was planning to sleep through that lecture.
Next time, tell him you haven't thought about and when you do, you will let him know by raising your hand.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 04:03:05 PM »
Omollo, I don't want to turn the white haired wazee on. I think he likes me. He has a pet monkey - phd wanker student who looked to be doing the IT stuff for him. He had a lot of difficulty with IT issues, I bet he can barely type.

We had to "introduce" ourselves. "I'm a doctor blablabla wanker wanker and believe this course will help me save the world" pretty much everyone rubbish talkers. It came to my turn and I was like texting.. "what?" He kept pestering me for more. I'm like, I'm here to learn and that's why I'm studying this. He's like would you amputate his leg? Others are like nup blabla conservative, anaesthetic etc. I was like CHOP THE LEG OFFFF!! without thought. I turned out to be right.  :)

Why couldn't there be at least a hundred people in this course?

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 04:23:23 PM »
Omg, I just looked the professor wazee up. He's THE director of clinical trials in Oz. Top dog. No wonder all the students were wankers.