Author Topic: Ruto was born a thief and hypocrite  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto was born a thief and hypocrite
« on: April 12, 2017, 04:55:45 AM »
There selfless leaders that do a lot for Kenyans without asking for bribes or recognition. In 1993 or there about I visited nhif office in hurlingam with my cizo he was there to collect a card for his relative that was in kiambu general giving birth ..He took me there to show how a Muslim head had transformed the place to an efficient corruption free office. We got there employees had gone for lunch the clock out the counter said they will be back at 12.45 ..At 1245 they opened the counter and with 15 minutes we had the card on our way home. My cuzo told me Everyone in Nairobi was going to this office because the service was delivered ...
Look at ruto other than brining people and stealing what has he done for Kenya. He singlehandedly ruined uhuru name by being a petty thief

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto was born a thief and hypocrite
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 09:10:46 AM »
What has he stolen now?

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 04:57:57 PM »
There selfless leaders that do a lot for Kenyans without asking for bribes or recognition. In 1993 or there about I visited nhif office in hurlingam with my cizo he was there to collect a card for his relative that was in kiambu general giving birth ..He took me there to show how a Muslim head had transformed the place to an efficient corruption free office. We got there employees had gone for lunch the clock out the counter said they will be back at 12.45 ..At 1245 they opened the counter and with 15 minutes we had the card on our way home. My cuzo told me Everyone in Nairobi was going to this office because the service was delivered ...
Look at ruto other than brining people and stealing what has he done for Kenya. He singlehandedly ruined uhuru name by being a petty thief

Petty thief?  That is also a new one.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 05:12:27 PM »
What has he not stolen is the easier question to answer.  In the University normal people are supposed to be idealistic and challenging the system. Ruto was already working with the system to line up his wallet.  He has been stealing most of his adult life.

What has he stolen now?
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 05:25:43 PM »

Lets not be stupid here !!!

Uhuru's name was ruined by actively taking part in organizing the events that led to the
killings of innocent, defenseless, non combatant flower farm Jaluos in Naivasha during 2007/2008 PEV

Generally I make it a point to point out the foolishness when fools trying to say Uhuru is good saint but ruined by Ruto
How do you explain Uhuru protecting known thieves ?

There is no difference between Uhuru and Ruto !!! both have committed crimes against humanity against Kenyans

Respectfully; 

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2017, 05:28:51 PM »
What has he stolen now?

Of all the people, I would not have expected to hear that from you.
Its not physical stealing like a car, rather background deals that made him a super corrupt person. Just like Biwott

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2017, 05:45:25 PM »
Gumoto
I was talking about underhand or corruption not murder and crimes against humanity ..here the debate is how these two have behaved in the last 4 years..One has impregnated school girls and looted our coffers

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2017, 09:20:29 PM »
I have never entertained this line of thought  :D :D Come to think of it: Ruto set out looting with Kamlesh Pattni in their early 20's... then Pattni had enough and moved on... Ruto is still at it.

What has he not stolen is the easier question to answer.  In the University normal people are supposed to be idealistic and challenging the system. Ruto was already working with the system to line up his wallet.  He has been stealing most of his adult life.

What has he stolen now?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 09:56:47 PM »
Theres always new info. Never heard he was with Pattni.

I have never entertained this line of thought  :D :D Come to think of it: Ruto set out looting with Kamlesh Pattni in their early 20's... then Pattni had enough and moved on... Ruto is still at it.

What has he stolen now?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 11:48:10 PM »
Y2K was Goldenberg cash sure... but I meant they both struck "early success" rubbing shoulders with the high and mighty, breaking into national coffers in their 20's.

Theres always new info. Never heard he was with Pattni.

What has he stolen now?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 12:10:34 AM »
Thieving is in this mans DNA. if he was not educated he would be stealing chicken and women underwear at the countryside

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 12:46:07 AM »
Thieving is in this mans DNA. if he was not educated he would be stealing chicken and women underwear at the countryside

He'd be like Farouk Kibet.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 02:49:17 AM »
So what of he is?   Who cares?   It seems a bit unfair to stomp on the DP's case when the country largely consists of just thieves and aspiring thieves, with the latter full of admiration and near-worship of the former who have "made it".    It is true that in a decent country the DP would not be in office and would probably be doing serious time in an 8-by-12.  But this is Kenya, and he is admired for his "hard work" and "hustling" skills.   Inspiration for the youth ... right down to unabashed enjoyment of some young side-dish.

Anyone talking these days about the NYS heist (people carrying gunias of cash out of bank basements) or the Mafya House one (billions for second-hand containers)?   Or.  Or. Or. ... Nop.  Why is that?

As for "ruined Uhuru name", what exactly is the nature of the "name"?   That daddy robbed the country and junior, after  some years of idling in debauched excesses, inherited the loot and found himself in a position from which he could use some of it to sponsor crimes against humanity?   Doesn't seem like much of a "name". 

Hustler and Muthamaki are, in their own way, a well-matched pair, which explains how they got to where they are; in that bizarro world they even complement each other.   Of course, the "little matter" of Kiambaa remains unsettled, but that's for later.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 07:22:36 PM »
Moonki, There are a lot of Kenyans who still care. However, even if there was only  one person out there who still cares, the story must still be told. People can only act on corruption when you give both the perpetrator and the victim, a human face.  Ruto is the poster boy of corruption. The western style of  Government is very new to Africa and that is why our people are more outraged with a cow thief than someone like Ruto and Ouru.  If Ruto stole cows at night from peoples homes he would have been lynched or banned from his village a long time ago. Its going to take a lot of very dramatic illustrations and reparation to get our people outraged about people stealing mali ya uma the same way they would be outraged about a cow thief. In the luo community, a cow thief was the lowest form of human being and the only few incidents where killing of another person was excused (subject to a simple cleansing ritual).  It is going to take a lot of hard work to bring a corrupt government official to the level of a cow thief.  We must not give up.

So what of he is?   Who cares?   It seems a bit unfair to stomp on the DP's case when the country largely consists of just thieves and aspiring thieves, with the latter full of admiration and near-worship of the former who have "made it".    It is true that in a decent country the DP would not be in office and would probably be doing serious time in an 8-by-12.  But this is Kenya, and he is admired for his "hard work" and "hustling" skills.   Inspiration for the youth ... right down to unabashed enjoyment of some young side-dish.

Anyone talking these days about the NYS heist (people carrying gunias of cash out of bank basements) or the Mafya House one (billions for second-hand containers)?   Or.  Or. Or. ... Nop.  Why is that?

As for "ruined Uhuru name", what exactly is the nature of the "name"?   That daddy robbed the country and junior, after  some years of idling in debauched excesses, inherited the loot and found himself in a position from which he could use some of it to sponsor crimes against humanity?   Doesn't seem like much of a "name". 

Hustler and Muthamaki are, in their own way, a well-matched pair, which explains how they got to where they are; in that bizarro world they even complement each other.   Of course, the "little matter" of Kiambaa remains unsettled, but that's for later.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 07:23:22 PM »
MOONKi is too cynical. Most diasporites tend to take this gleam view. It is fair to say Sub Sahara Africa needs 50-100 years of evolution to achieve the governance standard needed for proper socioeconomic development. There is a lady called Helen Zille, the premier of Western Cape in SA, who is currently being ostracized for praising some positive aspects of colonialism. It would be comical if it were not so tragic. People cannot handle the truth.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 08:55:04 PM »
Moonki, There are a lot of Kenyans who still care. However, even if there was only  one person out there who still cares, the story must still be told. People can only act on corruption when you give both the perpetrator and the victim, a human face.  Ruto is the poster boy of corruption. The western style of  Government is very new to Africa and that is why our people are more outraged with a cow thief than someone like Ruto and Ouru.  If Ruto stole cows at night from peoples homes he would have been lynched or banned from his village a long time ago. Its going to take a lot of very dramatic illustrations and reparation to get our people outraged about people stealing mali ya uma the same way they would be outraged about a cow thief. In the luo community, a cow thief was the lowest form of human being and the only few incidents where killing of another person was excused (subject to a simple cleansing ritual).  It is going to take a lot of hard work to bring a corrupt government official to the level of a cow thief.  We must not give up.

How many millions of people live in Nairobi?   The last anti-corruption demonstration in Nairobi had something like 30 people, half of them associated with some do-good NGO.   That sure is some caring!

So corruption needs a human face for action to occur?  Take all the corruption scandals that have bedeviled and still bedevil Kenya.   Do we know the "human faces" involved, or are people still waiting to know them in order to act?  If the latter, I am happy to provide names. As for "human faces" for the victims, I believe most Kenyans own mirrors, but take a look at their behaviour when it's about elections and giving power to those who have victimized them!

We now all know that "Ruto is the poster boy of corruption".  Excellent.  What next?  What sort of "dramatic illustrations"  do you have in mind.  What will it take for people to lynch Ruto (and anyone like him) instead of admiring his "hard work" and "hustling skills"?

As for "western style of  Government" being an excuse, what about the Asian countries that have dealt with and are dealing with corruption solely because they have decided it's a serious evil?   And a place like Botswana?

It will take a lot of hard work?  By whom, and when will they get started?

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2017, 08:59:25 PM »
MOONKi is too cynical.

MOON Ki is simply making an observation on the objective reality.  Pointing out that the sky is dark with clouds when it's about to rain or it is raining, instead of proclaiming brilliant sunshine, would  not be  cynicism; it would be no more than looking at the sky and saying, "there it is".  The observation, not the observer!

It is fair to say Sub Sahara Africa needs 50-100 years of evolution to achieve the governance standard needed for proper socioeconomic development.

That seems a bit cynical to me.   Why should that be the case?   What do we lack?   After all, we have educational systems that are based on those in the "successful countries"; our best and brightest have studied at their best educational institutions; we do not have to go through the same experiences in order to learn lessons in governance; we benefit from technology, judicial systems, etc. that took them ages to develop; we insist that we are just as capable; etc., etc., etc.   What exactly is it that we can't do right now, and why?

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2017, 09:06:02 PM »
MOON KI is a pragmatist.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2017, 11:08:07 PM »
MOON KI is a pragmatist.

Indeed, ndugu/dada; thank you.  And if I may add: MOON Ki (not KI) is a positive pragmatist who wishes to see his compatriots wake up and work at improving their lot, instead of doing bugger-all and waiting for 100 years of evolution to get them where they should be.

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2017, 01:15:53 AM »

There are Kenyans who care.  The fact is they don't matter, in terms of sheer numbers.  They don't register on the political horizon.  There are aren't enough of them to even win a ward.  Given those conditions, why would the leaders suddenly change behavior?  What is in it for them?

Harriet Tubman