Author Topic: Uhuru Heckled - Game Almost Over  (Read 3758 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Uhuru Heckled - Game Almost Over
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 02:38:47 PM »
What Pundit is not addressing is, if Uhuru is so sure of victory: Why is he using all manner of dirty tactics such as:

• getting a discredited IT supplier through single sourcing and trying to pin it on Raila (like he did in 2013),
  • fighting the ruling by the courts to make the Constituency Returning Officers' results final and not subject to verification, modifications or alterations by the Chairman of IEBC???
Even if you ignore the jeering and stone throwing directed at him, their narrative of where they will get votes does not add up. Yesterday Pundit told us that Uhuruto have kept their constituency intact. Today you have Issac Ruto of an ever expanding and confident CCM telling Uhuru and Ruto to forget votes in South rift

I am not saying they will all vote for Raila. But the constituency is clearly not kept and maintained bro. You come from Bomet so I will understand if you dismiss Isaac. Note however that those of us from outside see the force he has come with and respect him. His mistake is to fear penetrating Nandi territory to dislodge William. He should also have run for the Presidency but I guess he is a pragmatist.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2017, 04:49:42 PM »
Isaac is the worst governor in Kenya. He has spent all bomet money in CCM and has zero development project & is going home.UhuRuto have done real tangible projects in Bomet...I can list for you all the new roads under construction...totally more than 200kms plus Bomet university under construction.

Next bomet governor is Dr Laboso Joyce Abonyo.

Isaac is going to join CCM/NASA alone. He is nothing compared to wakina Frankilin Bett, Sally Kosgey, Henry Kosgey, Prof Kamar, Magerer and all those ODM ministers who were CORDED but managed to attract 2% of total vote to NASA.And so UhuRuto have kept the Kalenjin coalition intact. It impossible to get 100% except in some Arab nation.

What Pundit is not addressing is, if Uhuru is so sure of victory: Why is he using all manner of dirty tactics such as:

• getting a discredited IT supplier through single sourcing and trying to pin it on Raila (like he did in 2013),
  • fighting the ruling by the courts to make the Constituency Returning Officers' results final and not subject to verification, modifications or alterations by the Chairman of IEBC???
Even if you ignore the jeering and stone throwing directed at him, their narrative of where they will get votes does not add up. Yesterday Pundit told us that Uhuruto have kept their constituency intact. Today you have Issac Ruto of an ever expanding and confident CCM telling Uhuru and Ruto to forget votes in South rift

I am not saying they will all vote for Raila. But the constituency is clearly not kept and maintained bro. You come from Bomet so I will understand if you dismiss Isaac. Note however that those of us from outside see the force he has come with and respect him. His mistake is to fear penetrating Nandi territory to dislodge William. He should also have run for the Presidency but I guess he is a pragmatist.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »
Do you still believe these polls? if so do you have any comment on this one?

Isaac is the worst governor in Kenya. He has spent all bomet money in CCM and has zero development project & is going home.UhuRuto have done real tangible projects in Bomet...I can list for you all the new roads under construction...totally more than 200kms plus Bomet university under construction.

Next bomet governor is Dr Laboso Joyce Abonyo.

Isaac is going to join CCM/NASA alone. He is nothing compared to wakina Frankilin Bett, Sally Kosgey, Henry Kosgey, Prof Kamar, Magerer and all those ODM ministers who were CORDED but managed to attract 2% of total vote to NASA.And so UhuRuto have kept the Kalenjin coalition intact. It impossible to get 100% except in some Arab nation.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2017, 04:56:43 PM »
What about this one? Peter Munya has taken Jubilee head-on by promising to oppose Ruto for PORK in 2022 and beats Uhuru guy Kiraitu by big margins. Uhuru has even formed miraa committee to aid Kiraitu... but Pundit will deflect and claim Munya and Isaac support Uhuru... which may be so but their popularity in spite of their defiance shows you UhuRuto's weakness.

Uhuru's point man in Meru beaten in latest poll

Author: Samuel Karanja

-Meru Senator Kiraitu Murungi would lose in the area's gubernatorial race should elections be held today
- Kiraitu would be beaten by Munya with a wide margin, a recent poll shows
-The survey has also revealed that Jubilee is the most popular party in the area followed by ODM

Meru governor Peter Munya would easily be re-elected were elections to be held today, the latest poll by Infotrak shows. Munya would with with a 41.4% margin and beat Senator Kiraitu Murungi who would garner 29% of the total votes.

Kiraitu who has declared interest in the gubernatorial race and is the main Uhuru Kenyatta man in Meru is followed closely by former Assistant Minister Kiremi Mwiria who has polled at 6.3% while Boniface Kinoti would get 3.4% of the votes.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/236787-uhurus-point-man-meru-beaten-latest-poll.html

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/04/isaac-ruto-laboso-neck-neck-bomet-gubernatorial-race-pollster/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2017, 05:24:07 PM »
Pundit is in hard place. If he says the polls are unreliable, then they are unreliable for Uhuru too.

He said Laboso will win because Uhuruto will win. Now if these polls are saying she will lose, why can't we let the reverse apply? In other words, Laboso will lose along with Uhuruto?

This is the year Pundit is going to retire from punditry.

Let me leave this Meru poll intact. I love it because it spells doom to many things Ruto has planned.
What about this one? Peter Munya has taken Jubilee head-on by promising to oppose Ruto for PORK in 2022 and beats Uhuru guy Kiraitu by big margins. Uhuru has even formed miraa committee to aid Kiraitu... but Pundit will deflect and claim Munya and Isaac support Uhuru... which may be so but their popularity in spite of their defiance shows you UhuRuto's weakness.

Uhuru's point man in Meru beaten in latest poll

Author: Samuel Karanja

-Meru Senator Kiraitu Murungi would lose in the area's gubernatorial race should elections be held today
- Kiraitu would be beaten by Munya with a wide margin, a recent poll shows
-The survey has also revealed that Jubilee is the most popular party in the area followed by ODM

Meru governor Peter Munya would easily be re-elected were elections to be held today, the latest poll by Infotrak shows. Munya would with with a 41.4% margin and beat Senator Kiraitu Murungi who would garner 29% of the total votes.

Kiraitu who has declared interest in the gubernatorial race and is the main Uhuru Kenyatta man in Meru is followed closely by former Assistant Minister Kiremi Mwiria who has polled at 6.3% while Boniface Kinoti would get 3.4% of the votes.

https://www.tuko.co.ke/236787-uhurus-point-man-meru-beaten-latest-poll.html

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2017/04/isaac-ruto-laboso-neck-neck-bomet-gubernatorial-race-pollster/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2017, 07:26:04 AM »
Wait for nomination...jubilee votes will coalesce around the winners while ccm n pnu are peak

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2017, 10:42:55 AM »
Is there no chance of CCM votes increasing as Jubilee's message gets spread out and thin the tumult of campaigning? You give no chance to Ruto despite all evidence showing Governors have earned their own following? Look at Munya or Kidero in Nairobi. How about Joho who your drunkard drug addict wants out at all costs but cannot leave it to the electorate because he has massive support.

On this one Pundit I will place a bet of 1000 shillings pekee . I do not want to bankrupt you with a USD 10K bet that Isaac wins it at the close of the polls.

Wait for nomination...jubilee votes will coalesce around the winners while ccm n pnu are peak

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2017, 01:47:45 PM »
You are incapable of reading politics. Look at the figures excluding undecided only 12% of Bomet resident are in CCM and 75% in Jubilee. Once nomination are done - people will resort to 6-piece voting - unless nomination were to be so messed up - which organized Jubilee won't do. Joyce is Bomet governor and so is Kiraitu.

There are two things that will happen after 21st April - all jubilee candidate will back the winner bar a few and secondly UhuRuto will steam-roll any opposition in pro-jubilee zones.

The same will happen in ODM zones - but cries of nomination injustices will rent the air for years.

As for betting - please let me send you my paypal so you can pay for all those previous bets you've lost before we begin betting again... before you disappear as you always do.

Isaac Ruto as far as politics goes - is DONE. Once he joins NASA - his 12% support will fizzle out to 2%.

Is there no chance of CCM votes increasing as Jubilee's message gets spread out and thin the tumult of campaigning? You give no chance to Ruto despite all evidence showing Governors have earned their own following? Look at Munya or Kidero in Nairobi. How about Joho who your drunkard drug addict wants out at all costs but cannot leave it to the electorate because he has massive support.

On this one Pundit I will place a bet of 1000 shillings pekee . I do not want to bankrupt you with a USD 10K bet that Isaac wins it at the close of the polls.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2017, 02:41:58 PM »
Is this an automatic process where Jubilee strongholds simply vote 6 piece?

BTW Jubilee elections showed that it is not a straight forward smooth operation. The defections to KANU and CCM are a result of the problems in JP.

Here is what I think will happen: Bomet people will vote for Uhuru and Ruto in large numbers but less than 2013. However for Governor they will vote in Isaac and may even fo the same for all the other seats such as Senator, Women's rep, MPs etc.

We saw this happen in Migori to ODM so please spare me the condescension. Mike Sonko was in ODM we did not appreciate him he left for NARC Kenya and handed us a bloody nose.
You are incapable of reading politics. Look at the figures excluding undecided only 12% of Bomet resident are in CCM and 75% in Jubilee. Once nomination are done - people will resort to 6-piece voting - unless nomination were to be so messed up - which organized Jubilee won't do. Joyce is Bomet governor and so is Kiraitu.

There are two things that will happen after 21st April - all jubilee candidate will back the winner bar a few and secondly UhuRuto will steam-roll any opposition in pro-jubilee zones.

The same will happen in ODM zones - but cries of nomination injustices will rent the air for years.

As for betting - please let me send you my paypal so you can pay for all those previous bets you've lost before we begin betting again... before you disappear as you always do.

Isaac Ruto as far as politics goes - is DONE. Once he joins NASA - his 12% support will fizzle out to 2%.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2017, 03:33:55 PM »