Author Topic: Uhuru Heckled - Game Almost Over  (Read 3761 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Uhuru Heckled - Game Almost Over
« on: April 08, 2017, 07:29:31 PM »
He was heckled in Kisii, Narok (yesterday) and today in timid Wajir. In all those places the people shouted Raila, ODM or NASA to his face. These are what Jubilee called "Battleground Counties"! The claim to be running neck and neck with the opposition despite past performance showing otherwise.

The high court decision to take away the power of Bomas of Kenya IEBC to "verify and correct" results from around the country may have just been the last nail in Jubilee's coffin. They rely on the IEBC in Nairobi to "clean up" figures and polish where necessary to secure a win for Jubilee. The three judge bench unanimously rejected the arguments by the IEBC as well as Consigliere Githu Muigai. The Opposition now has to ensure that returning officers in 290 constituencies are not influenced by Jubilee through NIS

Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
Re: Uhuru Heckled - Game Almost Over
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 07:31:24 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 07:32:55 PM »
The Ethnic Rag Media puts a spin on behalf of Jubilee

Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 07:33:59 PM »
Invalid Tweet ID

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 08:09:03 PM »
I ain't heard her singing yet.

NASA is setting themselves up for a big bad fall come August and chest thumbing 24/7 ain't gonna change a thing. With the stupidity and absolute lack of any shred of leadership skills being exhibited by Uhuru and Ruto, it's really inconceivable that Jubilee would win. But that's where I see it heading, all thanks to NASA's own stupidity and absolute lack of any shred of leadership skills.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 08:26:03 PM »
I ain't heard her singing yet.

NASA is setting themselves up for a big bad fall come August and chest thumbing 24/7 ain't gonna change a thing. With the stupidity and absolute lack of any shred of leadership skills being exhibited by Uhuru and Ruto, it's really inconceivable that Jubilee would win. But that's where I see it heading, all thanks to NASA's own stupidity and absolute lack of any shred of leadership skills.

Uhuru and Ruto: absolute lack of any shred of leadership skills
NASA: own stupidity and absolute lack of any shred of leadership skills

This is a perfect Dickensian Standoff.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 06:33:09 AM »
Jubilee looks set to loose the traditional swing regions to ODM. Without the ICC UhuRuto are exposed as hollow with no excitement... can't compare then and now. Now Uhuru is asking folks to "choose" [non-Jubilee] local party and give him PORK :D... after Mandera Jubilee Senator and Governor formed new EFP party. Going by past NEP record of sticking with Kanu this is quite desperate for the incumbent.

The BIG issue this election is opposition unity.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 12:59:08 PM »
Robina

I always hear about these swing regions. Unfortunately the facts never support it. Jubilee lists them as Kilifi, Kwale, Kisii, Nyamira, Turkana etc.

It is the same as Raila listing Laikipia a battleground county. Raila scored 80% of the vote in Kilifi. Such a majority takes an earthquake to vanish. However Jubilee has been listening to a professional conman - Gideon Mung'aro telling them they have the vote. He went as far as to convince them to engineer a by election to test his conviction. He lost. But Jubilee still keeps the belief and hope alive!

The same applies to Kwale. They have bought the Salim Mvurya con game. Mvurya benefitted from negotiated democracy just like Ojaamong. He comes from a minority Duruma clan. He also got the support of the Kambas who moved there in the 70s because of drought and famine. The problem is that these are Wiper supporters more loyal to Kalonzo and NASA than Mvurya. The Digos will reclaim the Governorship and assign a Duruma / Kamba the Senate seat etc and that is it. Without ODM Mvurya is dead in the water. Mwakwere could never beat ODM is a straight fight and often stole or bribed opponents. He is after all a Digo so it didn't matter much.

Uhuru scored about 30% or less of the vote in Nyamira and Kisii. Jubilee labels those counties as battleground however it does not similarly label counties where Raila scored the same or better! The sad thing is that NASA appears to have bought in to this propaganda.

Jubilee looks set to loose the traditional swing regions to ODM. Without the ICC UhuRuto are exposed as hollow with no excitement... can't compare then and now. Now Uhuru is asking folks to "choose" [non-Jubilee] local party and give him PORK :D... after Mandera Jubilee Senator and Governor formed new EFP party. Going by past NEP record of sticking with Kanu this is quite desperate for the incumbent.

The BIG issue this election is opposition unity.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 08:15:09 PM »
Omollo,

Some may have bought the propaganda but the big issue remains NASA unity. If they come asunder that's it. On the contra, a unity pact is the boost they need to rebound. There is no excitement in Jubilee except irrational fears of Raila. Uhuruto are no visionaries... no message except SGR, last mile, 2022 is our turn, etc. Boring stuff.

Silver-tongued Ruto is the boring incumbent... he has a real fight reclaiming the "swing zones" from ODM to rebuild Moi's Kanu. He is behind the propaganda. I was disappointed to see him resort to buying MPs like Moi... he has FAILED. Jubilee has no extra vote over 2013. Proper opposition turnout would do them in.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2017, 07:43:14 AM »
Talk is cheap.Jubilee is rolling down as organized as ever with nearly 8000 candidates going for nomination in 10  days.Jubilee will carry this with more votes than 2013.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2017, 11:04:43 AM »
I hear you. Uhuru is today launching (again) an "information portal" which he will say Kenyans can access to get information about the many projects he has, well, launched in the last four years.

Having seen Uhuru for 4 years trying to manage public funds, I can understand why his family never let him close to the Family Finances! This guy is wasteful to the extent of making the word meaningless

NASA is unified and will stay unified. The NIS without Gichangi is more useful to NASA than Jubilee. I explain later.

The NIS propaganda has been uncoordinated and thanks to NASA sympathisers inside there the political meddling body has fed and unfed at will. I think on the matter of NASA unity the NIS has been owned squarely. I expect some retribution considering the huge amounts that NASA engineered to harvest from the useless political outfit.

Uhuru made one useful blunder which I can now state because it is too late to do anything about it. He Kikuyunized the NIS and caused the non Kikuyus in there to feel unappreciated.

Then he pumped huge sums in to the body without first determining the body's absorption capacity and expanding it. An organization with too much money is no different from one without any money. It suffers the same problems with no money as with too much money. It is Simple Management 101.

The Opposition simply organized itself to help the NIS offload the loot. Most of those who "defected" to Jubilee have either returned to the fold or are comfortable financially and wish not to risk it in politics. In Kilifi the MPs are willingly going for defeat at the polls because as one told me, I have never had so much money in my life!

Omollo,

Some may have bought the propaganda but the big issue remains NASA unity. If they come asunder that's it. On the contra, a unity pact is the boost they need to rebound. There is no excitement in Jubilee except irrational fears of Raila. Uhuruto are no visionaries... no message except SGR, last mile, 2022 is our turn, etc. Boring stuff.

Silver-tongued Ruto is the boring incumbent... he has a real fight reclaiming the "swing zones" from ODM to rebuild Moi's Kanu. He is behind the propaganda. I was disappointed to see him resort to buying MPs like Moi... he has FAILED. Jubilee has no extra vote over 2013. Proper opposition turnout would do them in.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2017, 11:38:36 AM »
Pundit thinks Ruto is infallible. In 2013 you could feel the ground shifting against the "incumbent" Raila as Ruto hammered him hard. Raila was in panic and started meeting Kalenjin elders to beg Ruto to join him. Today we are seeing that desperation in Uhuru... asking folks to join any party of choice but support him for PORK... after spending billions to cajole them into Jubilee.

Without ICC, turnout and underdog advantage... Ruto has no magic wand and can easily be beaten. He has no fireworks unlike 2013. This ball is in NASA's court.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2017, 12:18:35 PM »
I hear you. Uhuru is today launching (again) an "information portal" which he will say Kenyans can access to get information about the many projects he has, well, launched in the last four years.

Having seen Uhuru for 4 years trying to manage public funds, I can understand why his family never let him close to the Family Finances! This guy is wasteful to the extent of making the word meaningless

NASA is unified and will stay unified. The NIS without Gichangi is more useful to NASA than Jubilee. I explain later.

The NIS propaganda has been uncoordinated and thanks to NASA sympathisers inside there the political meddling body has fed and unfed at will. I think on the matter of NASA unity the NIS has been owned squarely. I expect some retribution considering the huge amounts that NASA engineered to harvest from the useless political outfit.

Uhuru made one useful blunder which I can now state because it is too late to do anything about it. He Kikuyunized the NIS and caused the non Kikuyus in there to feel unappreciated.

Then he pumped huge sums in to the body without first determining the body's absorption capacity and expanding it. An organization with too much money is no different from one without any money. It suffers the same problems with no money as with too much money. It is Simple Management 101.

The Opposition simply organized itself to help the NIS offload the loot. Most of those who "defected" to Jubilee have either returned to the fold or are comfortable financially and wish not to risk it in politics. In Kilifi the MPs are willingly going for defeat at the polls because as one told me, I have never had so much money in my life!

Omollo,

I had heard that rumour about his incompetence before.  His governance certainly confirmed it.  As chance would have it, it doesn't matter to the voting automatons.  If they haven't starved to death, they will line up early and cast for their favorite.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 01:00:04 PM »
That Uhuru or UhuRuto have failed in governance is propaganda without any iota of truth. This gov has delivered in 4yrs what many gov never delivered in 20 or more years. The economy has grown at 6% per annum the last few years - making it among the world economy performers. I am talking of delivering Kenya biggest ever infrastructure project 2yrs ahead of schedule -the trans-formative SGR. I am talking about 200KMS new roads in nearly every county. I am talking about triple power (electricity) connections in 4 yrs. Security investment - Nairobi's & Mombasa CCTV & thousands of new shiny police cars - etc has turned the clock from Alshabaab hitting Nairobi every day 4yrs ago...to once yearly now. I am talking about devolving funds to all counties on time.There is reason Uhuru gov has been the most effective ever. Uhuru has kept his word. His coalition has been very very stable. He has had parliament that has been passing bills without any hindrance or shenanigans from opposition.

Opposition are mistaking the smooth very well oiled machinery that is Jubilee gov for weakness. Jubilee has meticulously planned for 2017 and as usual NASA are as disorganized as ever.

UhuRuto will win by more than 53%. Let us wait for final registered votes. All polls have consistently shown Uhuru enjoys rating above 50%. Uhuru 2013 coalition remain intact. That is given 50% plus one. And yet Uhuru has made headways in battle grounds - from COAST to KURIA - opposition leaders are joining Jubilee.

Uhuru definitely will win 50% plus all gains made in battleground counties....taking it to about 55%.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 01:34:25 PM »
UhuRuto are not panicked coz they've this on the bag. It question of the margins here. The 50% 2013 coalition remain intact. They've meticulously warmed their way to those that didn't vote for them - and so expect them to reap 3-5% points more.
Pundit thinks Ruto is infallible. In 2013 you could feel the ground shifting against the "incumbent" Raila as Ruto hammered him hard. Raila was in panic and started meeting Kalenjin elders to beg Ruto to join him. Today we are seeing that desperation in Uhuru... asking folks to join any party of choice but support him for PORK... after spending billions to cajole them into Jubilee.

Without ICC, turnout and underdog advantage... Ruto has no magic wand and can easily be beaten. He has no fireworks unlike 2013. This ball is in NASA's court.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2017, 02:42:09 PM »
Pundit

I understand you must defend Uhuru because you hold the now dead hope that Uhuru will endorse Ruto so "William can have his ten years" as president of Kenya. One is allowed to dream. Even Kichwa Mbaya once had a similar dream of Kibaki holding Raila's hand and asking his Kikuyus to vote for the son of Jaramogi and all Kikuyus forgetting their oath to never vote for a non Kikuyu for the presidency trooping to do so!

Uhuru promised:
  • To eliminate ethnic division by using Affirmative Action: Instead Uhuru set about perfecting Kikuyunization. He has been found in violation of the Gender requirements by the courts. I would be pleased to be more concrete but wish not to divert my response.
  • 30 per cent of all appointees to public bodies and parastatals are women :He didn't even try. Apart from rewarding Caroline Mutoko for God know what and Julie Gichuru for her partisan role as Moderator of the debates  nothing...
  • Appoint young people : Instead he sought out political rejects above 65 years mostly men and GEMA
  • National Lottery Scheme This was to be boosted by budgetary allocations. Instead he licensed international criminals to fleece Kenyans and promote Compulsive Gambling Disorder in young men and women around the country! This disease was unknown in Kenya before Jubilee
  • professional coaches in schools: When are we getting them?
Others

• an ICT hub,
  • five sports pitches (football, swimming, basketball, netball and volleyball)
  • a social hall in every county
  • Building five new national sports stadia in Kisumu, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret and Garissa,[/b]
  • Upgrade existing sporting facilities at the county level "to accommodate swimming, tennis, basketball and rugby".
  • support the Kenya Motorsport Federation to ensure the return of the Safari Rally to the WRC (World Rally Championships)

I nearly forgot...
  youth development centres in all the counties: How many have they set up Brother Pundit?

Health:
Promised to
establish full-fledged low-cost diagnostic centres and provide adequate screening and treatment facilities for persons with chronic or terminal conditions, including cancer, diabetes, and kidney failure, in every county. What is the name of the one in Bomet Brother Pundit? We have none in Kilifi. Do not mention the so called Managed Equipment Services scheme which is a cash cow for companies registered by Macharia and Uhuru's family as the drain funds from the County governments. . Uhuru cannot take credit for what is delivered by the county governments.

Laptops in 100 DaysIts now 1460 days and many schools have not seen the fake Chinese tablet. Just for the record: THERE WERE NO LAPTOPS!!!!

That Uhuru or UhuRuto have failed in governance is propaganda without any iota of truth. This gov has delivered in 4yrs what many gov never delivered in 20 or more years. The economy has grown at 6% per annum the last few years - making it among the world economy performers. I am talking of delivering Kenya biggest ever infrastructure project 2yrs ahead of schedule -the trans-formative SGR. I am talking about 200KMS new roads in nearly every county. I am talking about triple power (electricity) connections in 4 yrs. Security investment - Nairobi's & Mombasa CCTV & thousands of new shiny police cars - etc has turned the clock from Alshabaab hitting Nairobi every day 4yrs ago...to once yearly now. I am talking about devolving funds to all counties on time.There is reason Uhuru gov has been the most effective ever. Uhuru has kept his word. His coalition has been very very stable. He has had parliament that has been passing bills without any hindrance or shenanigans from opposition.

Opposition are mistaking the smooth very well oiled machinery that is Jubilee gov for weakness. Jubilee has meticulously planned for 2017 and as usual NASA are as disorganized as ever.

UhuRuto will win by more than 53%. Let us wait for final registered votes. All polls have consistently shown Uhuru enjoys rating above 50%. Uhuru 2013 coalition remain intact. That is given 50% plus one. And yet Uhuru has made headways in battle grounds - from COAST to KURIA - opposition leaders are joining Jubilee.

Uhuru definitely will win 50% plus all gains made in battleground counties....taking it to about 55%.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2017, 02:47:26 PM »
I like reading Jeremiah 5:21 which says

Where is this that Jubilee is expecting to get 3-5 % more? Narok, Wajir perhaps or Kisii? May be Gideon Mung'aro will obliterate an Odinga majority of 80% plus and deliver Kilifi? Mvurya will deliver Kwale? Or Washiali will being in Western?

Get out of your cocoon and feel the air.
UhuRuto are not panicked coz they've this on the bag. It question of the margins here. The 50% 2013 coalition remain intact. They've meticulously warmed their way to those that didn't vote for them - and so expect them to reap 3-5% points more.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2017, 05:16:24 PM »
Starving folks know nothing about SGR or GDP growth. You are saying the 50% coalition is intact... but there are dynamics you fail to consider :

-Incumbency burden - Raila is an expert in poking the underbelly. Kenyans can now blame Uhuru for everything. It's tough to rally people around a non-emotive issue like infrastructure

-Voter registration and turnout - Jubilee's outright advantage is gone. NASA ducked the maandamano hattrick in Dec/Jan. Once bitten twice shy

There is nothing to convince me Jubilee will get any more votes in swing regions than 2013... without ICC to drum its base. It's possible the 3-5% will shift to NASA.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2017, 06:18:35 PM »
Starving folks know nothing about SGR or GDP growth.

Nor do the countless, desperate unemployed.  Nor do the countless, struggling employed.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2017, 11:45:01 AM »
I lost count on how many times you've gotten it wrong. My last on this will be MOAS which will be out shortly. I just don't see how Uhuru can lose this.
Starving folks know nothing about SGR or GDP growth. You are saying the 50% coalition is intact... but there are dynamics you fail to consider :

-Incumbency burden - Raila is an expert in poking the underbelly. Kenyans can now blame Uhuru for everything. It's tough to rally people around a non-emotive issue like infrastructure

-Voter registration and turnout - Jubilee's outright advantage is gone. NASA ducked the maandamano hattrick in Dec/Jan. Once bitten twice shy

There is nothing to convince me Jubilee will get any more votes in swing regions than 2013... without ICC to drum its base. It's possible the 3-5% will shift to NASA.