Author Topic: Zuma is On His Way Out  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Zuma is On His Way Out
« on: March 31, 2017, 02:03:16 PM »
After his midnight reshuffle where he got rid of his opponents, I can't see how he will survive.

I think he is on his way out. I'll be surprised if he stays in to June. I even think May is too far.,
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Zuma is On His Way Out
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 02:47:53 PM »
Seeing how bored the MPs look when Malema is making attacks on Zuma means Malema can't make much impact through parliament, courts. Typical African president is a powerful creature with endless covert/overt power, resources, brute force at their disposal. 
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2017, 02:59:04 PM »
Seeing how bored the MPs look when Malema is making attacks on Zuma means Malema can't make much impact through parliament, courts. Typical African president is a powerful creature with endless covert/overt power, resources, brute force at their disposal. 
Malema had more power and influence while youth leader under ANC. He has no say over there. This will be a pure ANC blood letting.

Zuma with the latest reshuffle has cleared indicated support for his wife to replace him. That in turn has alerted his foes. The factions against him outnumber those supporting him.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 07:09:31 PM »
African leaders, except Mandela have never had a sense of urgency in trying to make their electorates life better. The saga continues.

Malema had more power and influence while youth leader under ANC. He has no say over there. This will be a pure ANC blood letting.

Zuma with the latest reshuffle has cleared indicated support for his wife to replace him. That in turn has alerted his foes. The factions against him outnumber those supporting him.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 07:50:21 PM »
Their bond-rating has been thrown into the same pool as other third worlders.  But Zuma hangs on.
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-04/zuma-s-power-play-in-cabinet-purge-brings-s-p-downgrade-to-junk
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2017, 08:41:45 PM »
These people only care about themselves. The populace will be hit really hard. What great thing has ANC done to yuplift lifes of the ordinary guy. Unemployment is over 30%  and getting worse.

Their bond-rating has been thrown into the same pool as other third worlders.  But Zuma hangs on.
https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-04-04/zuma-s-power-play-in-cabinet-purge-brings-s-p-downgrade-to-junk