Author Topic: WSR has killed URP: Seem like a consensus  (Read 12811 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: WSR has killed URP: Seem like a consensus
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
Meanwhile Isaac makes himself an elder
http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/article-190218/governor-rutto-plots-replace-dp-ruto-rift
What goes into making one an elder in those parts?  Is it just a matter of rounding up a group of old idlers, paying them and telling them to go ahead with the ceremony?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2014, 09:04:38 AM »
DP Ruto desperately woos
KASS FM
callers to fight Gov Isaac
Ruto For the third time in as
many months,
this week DP Ruto
mobilised KASS FM
frequent callers and hosted
them at his
Weston Hotel off Langata
Road. The
hotel, also known as "the
Hague", is the
unofficial URP headquarters
where also one ODM MP
from Western has been
holding secret meetings
with the URP
supremo. KASS FM is the
leading Kalenjin
vernacular radio stations,
with popular
call-in shows which are
highly political.
It's callers have increasingly
become
very critical of DP Ruto,
especially due
to skewed appointments in
Jubilee govern and lately his
anti-devolution
stand. As happened
previously, the callers
numbering about one half
dozen, were
transported from various
parts of Rift
Valley and brought to
Nairobi to meet
the desperate DP who
hosted them for
"tea" at his Weston Hotel
and later gave them
Sh11,000/- each so that
they may
change tact and start to
oppose and to
criticize Bomet Governor
Isaac Ruto on
air. Gov. Ruto is seen as a
real threat to DP
Ruto hold on the Kalenjin
vote, and has
lately become a thorn in the
flesh of
Jubilee Government with
his pro
devolution
pronouncements

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2014, 10:35:35 AM »
Weston Hotel is also known as " The Hague".

LOL

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2014, 10:56:38 AM »
Jakoyo, Here is the link of WSR desperate attempt to walk the slippery slope; He just need to embrace RV interest and he won't have to bribe 70 kass fm peasants who frequently call kass fm..that is embarrassing. He might soon have to host and bribe all kalenjin in Weston. But like Moi..he realize kalenjin can no longer be bought.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000135294/crisis-in-urp-over-threat-to-tame-isaac-ruto

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2014, 10:58:06 AM »
Meanwhile Isaac Ruto will officially Launch Pesa Mashinani signature collection tomorrow in Bomet.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2014, 11:47:30 AM »
Jakoyo, Here is the link of WSR desperate attempt to walk the slippery slope; He just need to embrace RV interest and he won't have to bribe 70 kass fm peasants who frequently call kass fm..that is embarrassing. He might soon have to host and bribe all kalenjin in Weston. But like Moi..he realize kalenjin can no longer be bought.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000135294/crisis-in-urp-over-threat-to-tame-isaac-ruto
I have read it. A rare piece of journalism in these days of falling standards. I think IR has WSR by the Cashew Nuts and he knows it. The Kericho Governor has read the writing on the wall and he has his eyes on re-elections as has the Nandi Governor.

If he wants to bribe people like Moi, then he better take them to his home and not at hotels.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
I cannot understand why WSR is fighting pesa mashinani so hard. Non-kikuyu Kenyans for very good reasons do not trust kikuyus anymore with tax payers money and WSR being a non-kiuk should understand and embrass that.  I do not know of any none-kikuyu who trust kiuks unless they have been given a little bone to chew like an idiot outside the HOUSE of mumbi shivering in the cold like Obado and his band of idiots at Uhuru park waiting to apologise-for what?

WSR is not himself anymore. I do not know what they did to him but he has lost all his spark. He looked like a cat that has been rained on or a man who was taken for awalk in the valley of the beast and told that next time he will be by himself unless he behaves.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2014, 05:12:58 PM »
I cannot understand why WSR is fighting pesa mashinani so hard. Non-kikuyu Kenyans for very good reasons do not trust kikuyus anymore with tax payers money and WSR being a non-kiuk should understand and embrass that.  I do not know of any none-kikuyu who trust kiuks unless they have been given a little bone to chew like an idiot outside the HOUSE of mumbi shivering in the cold like Obado and his band of idiots at Uhuru park waiting to apologise-for what?

WSR is not himself anymore. I do not know what they did to him but he has lost all his spark. He looked like a cat that has been rained on or a man who was taken for awalk in the valley of the beast and told that next time he will be by himself unless he behaves.
With the hustler.  Very little makes sense when you don't factor in the ICC.  His hands are tied until he gets this monkey of his back.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2014, 07:21:09 PM »
That is the million dollar question in every mind of RV.Whatever happened to WSR: seem like hubris and pride or well the mistakenly belief that his supports was unconditional...that he had become a king...not a leader. First amongst Equals. Post Moi RV have not time for Muthamaki or Jakom. They want consultative respectful leadership. WSR is too proud to turn back and admit mistake.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2014, 08:07:30 PM »
That is the million dollar question in every mind of RV.Whatever happened to WSR: seem like hubris and pride or well the mistakenly belief that his supports was unconditional...that he had become a king...not a leader. First amongst Equals. Post Moi RV have not time for Muthamaki or Jakom. They want consultative respectful leadership. WSR is too proud to turn back and admit mistake.

If I were WSR, I would tell Jitoto: I delivered the people now keep them in the tent. His deal did not extend to setting up a fence around URP concentration camps, did it? He has no business holding the URP people down so that GEMA can sodomize them. If he doesn't watch it, they will begin looking for allies outside RV and Kalonzo has an ambulance service if RAO is unedible. Note that the propaganda used against RAO has been found rotten:
  • It is now common knowledge that he did not fix Ruto at the ICC and in fact it was GEMA
  • WSR has inherited the Mau Issue and made it his "baby"
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwambaya

• Regular
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2014, 11:14:03 PM »
In life very few things are guaranteed and that includes Jubilee wnning again.

Offline Ole Ole

• Superstar
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2014, 07:43:08 AM »
Urp died as soon as the new Jubilee cabinet was named. Ruto should have consulted widely before tabling his nominees, what we are witnessing is bottled up frustration that are bubbling past the lid which is a big shame to URP party leadership considering that its a party in power that enjoy state trappings but it also points on how kenya political parties are run in kenya, all big tribes are guilty of forming a tribal party around their tribal chief, no ideology kabisa, hunters mentality so as soon as the hunting season/election is over political parties crumble only to be resuscitated when there is a by election.