Author Topic: Kalonzo defects to jubilee  (Read 4648 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Kalonzo defects to jubilee
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2017, 02:56:21 PM »
Kalonzo presented papers for his candidacy today to iebc..He is gone. His court poets have been sending the message and testing the reaction of his base..Like pundit pointed most kamba MPS have decamped to jubilee and it was a matter of time Kalonzo made his choice to stick with raila and lose or go it alone and be in jubilee coalition

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2017, 03:10:52 PM »
Einstein

This confirms just what a Retard you are.

First of all go to IEBC and obtain a free copy of the 2017 Election Timetable. There you will hopefully read when Presidential candidates will be required to present their papers.

Now since you are obviously handicapped, I will be kind and explain to you what you thought you saw and help other people understand that they have been victims of a hoax by a retard and LIAR:

Quote from: Einstein
Kalonzo presented papers for his candidacy today to iebc..
: Kalonzo will be nominated to run for President of his Wiper Party. He presented his papers to Wiper in line with the requirements of his party.

I believe Wetangula did that in Kakamega (Ford K) and Mudavadi (ANC).  Not sure about ODM. They are in NASA ( a coalition). One of these will be the flagbearer.

About "sending messages" (assume you mean balloons): It is called mobilization. He has to galvanize the Kamba. Wetangula, Raila and Mudavadi are doing the same. Feel free to read anything you want in that.

Kamba MPs, Luhya MPs, Luo MPs, etc have "defected". Like we said, many had made it clear they had debts and Jubilee would pay them and they would return. Others are improving on their retirement savings.

The bottom line is please produce the evidence of Kalonzo defection or withdraw the claim.

Anybody can speculate, it is free and encouraged. For example I believe Ruto will dump Uhuru a few weeks to elections so he can improve his chances of running in 2022 against Raila. I can add that it is a matter of time before he dumps Uhuru. I guess for you it will be true because you do not require proof.

I believe you will trust The Ethnic Rag : Kalonzo Submits Nomination papers to Wiper:

Kalonzo presented papers for his candidacy today to iebc..He is gone. His court poets have been sending the message and testing the reaction of his base..Like pundit pointed most kamba MPS have decamped to jubilee and it was a matter of time Kalonzo made his choice to stick with raila and lose or go it alone and be in jubilee coalition
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 03:56:12 PM »
Omollo, there is no point of going "nuts" about this. I think we know Kalonzo options are not that many.
1) He can become NASA flag bearer (his wish Number 1)...and still has to beat Jubilee
2) He can become NASA deputy or whichever other big post they can come up with..
3) He can ran alone
4) He can join Jubilee...sure bet Jubilee wins BIG..but he has to deal with Ruto for 2022.

And there is small matter of MOU with Raila --where raila was to try in 2013 and if he failed - to let Kalonzo ran now.

If I were Kalonzo I'd go for 1 or 4.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2017, 04:15:50 PM »
There is nothing for kafupi in Jubilee.  He jumps ship, that nut Muthama will fill his spot without missing a beat.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2017, 04:24:41 PM »
Except for small matter - Muthama a std 7 drop out - would need a degree.
There is nothing for kafupi in Jubilee.  He jumps ship, that nut Muthama will fill his spot without missing a beat.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2017, 04:26:32 PM »
Except for small matter - Muthama a std 7 drop out - would need a degree.

That can always be arranged.  Even Sonko has one now.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2017, 04:54:45 PM »
Muthama is not trusted by Kambas the same way Kalonzo is . Muthama is a loud mouth and arrogant billionaire

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2017, 05:00:45 PM »
Many people and me are not voting for jubilee+CORD dinosaurs.

Best to vote alternative candidates. Cord vs jubilee debate is running out of steam.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 05:02:46 PM »
Pundit

We've been on this for a while now. I can stand a wide degree of ignorance. I just can't suffer deliberate and heinous deceptions.

There is consensus on what should appear here. We have agreed to substantiate claims unchallenged. If one feels like skipping that, there is choo.com where anything goes - along with the intolerance that comes with it.
Omollo, there is no point of going "nuts" about this. I think we know Kalonzo options are not that many.
1) He can become NASA flag bearer (his wish Number 1)...and still has to beat Jubilee
2) He can become NASA deputy or whichever other big post they can come up with..
3) He can ran alone
4) He can join Jubilee...sure bet Jubilee wins BIG..but he has to deal with Ruto for 2022.

And there is small matter of MOU with Raila --where raila was to try in 2013 and if he failed - to let Kalonzo ran now.

If I were Kalonzo I'd go for 1 or 4.
That said, I have no reason to imagine Kalonzo will defect and commit political suicide. The Position of Deputy President is permanent and secure like no other after the Presidency. On the contrary all others including Parliamentary positions are open to political manipulation and changes. Duale, Kindiki and Nyenze have not exactly brought honour and prestige to the posts as to attract a former VP.

Above all, for Kalonzo to be Majority Leader he must be in Parliament! He must be a Member of the National Assembly! He could be nominated. It's just that it would be such a huge climb down.

Yours is just one of the "options" being offered Kalonzo.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2017, 05:03:41 PM »
Muthama is not trusted by Kambas the same way Kalonzo is . Muthama is a loud mouth and arrogant billionaire
How do you know that? Did you pull it out of your mama's crapper?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 05:10:24 PM »
How do you know that? Did you pull it out of your mama's crapper?

I pulled it out of your filthy Cunt.. A initiation ceremony would help you mature. MoonKi Please call the  local initiators to get this overgrown baby initiated to adulthood.

Homorrow everywhere you are throwing kinyesi just because Raila is losing.. Are you that invested in Raila you can have sanity. How many times have you and Raila lost..

1997 Raila was Mkia
2002 Raila became married to GEMA
2007 Raila lost and threw kinyesi all over Kenya
2013 Raila got whopped ran to court and got a can of ass whooping by our learned friends
2017 Raila will get another Dog beating

2022 Raila will be in Diapers begging us for one more time

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »
Einstein

I hope MoonKi answers your call to rescue you. Some "adult" you are. Fight your own battles and die alone.

I did not ask you for the information about Raila and how you look at him. That you offer it is fine.

What I need from you is proof of your claims. They seem to keep on widening as you go. More like your own fart as you walk.

Muthama is the ELECTED senator of Machakos. He was elected by Kambas not Martians. They TRUSTED him enough to give him their votes. That alone beats a million polls. What poll did you carry out to reach that position?

Stop peddling LIES.

Quote from: Einstein
everywhere you are throwing kinyesi just because Raila is losing
: I seem to recall not a few hours ago when you went after me for allegedly "insulting" Raila's wife? Was it not you?

Just for your information I am about to give you a knock out.

I pulled it out of your filthy Cunt.. A initiation ceremony would help you mature. MoonKi Please call the  local initiators to get this overgrown baby initiated to adulthood.
I can tell you a lot about your mama. A lot. But I have to be sure you can take it. You sound weak.
Homorrow everywhere you are throwing kinyesi just because Raila is losing.. Are you that invested in Raila you can have sanity. How many times have you and Raila lost..
I have never been a Railaist. I support values and oppose the lack of them. Unlike you my position is based on strong principles and not personalities. You are panicking just like Uhuru because you thought you had cheated everybody and now you discover that nobody is cheated.

You are aware that any of the people you depend on starting with WSR can cut your throats any time. You watch Uhuru cutting deals with people you despise and cannot stand the unity of NASA. That is why you wake up to peddle LIES and start telling us about your fat mama's ass.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2017, 05:56:30 PM »
Jubilee paid bloggers are running a hash tag #NASAWOES referring to imaginary differences and infighting in NASA. One of them decided to introduce it here

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2017, 05:57:23 PM »

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2017, 06:38:20 PM »
Einstein

You are not worth my attention. I cannot imagine why it took me so long to know I was dealing with a Makanga