Author Topic: Kalonzo defects to jubilee  (Read 4649 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kalonzo defects to jubilee
« on: March 16, 2017, 03:05:22 AM »
So NASA is without 1 million votes

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalonzo defects to jubilee
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 11:08:50 AM »
When did that happen?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 11:37:34 AM »
Meet the real Einstein of choo.com as he imagines he is helping Uhuru win 2017.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 11:39:48 AM »
Happened this week deal was signed just waiting for time to announce it..Kalonzo knows Uhuru will rig so he has chosen path of less resistance..With kamba votes jubilee will win easily

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 11:49:40 AM »
Still seeing ghosts..Take a menopause pill and chill

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 11:51:01 AM »
I had no idea the NIS had this wide reach. NASA has been complaining of being targeted by the NIS in a new disinformation propaganda.

Anyway here is why the Einstein wa Choo.com story is going nowhere:
1. Kalonzo and Mudavadi have made deals with the same characters before. Both were shafted after being made VP or just dumped.
2. In Britain it is said you can buy an MP who has never been minister. Once he has been minister he knows his peer title is safe and he can land any job. Now the same is true for a fella who has already been VP. What more can Uhuru offer Kalonzo that he has never had before. Of course if he offers DP, it is Kalonzo who will lose face. He has the chance to be at least DP in a NASA government
3. The backlash against any principal who leaves NASA first will be worse than MaDvD's loss of parliamentary seat. If one is in Jubilee he misses  the anger out there arising from daily corruption and impunity.

Any way, I don't usually expect such fellas like Einstein to provide any evidence for their cheap lies - not when they even make fun of the very idea of being asked for proof.

For the record, Kalonzo is in NASA and until Einstein tells us why a "secret" deal made in State House is known to him, I believe Kalonzo when he showed details of his movements to counter the NIS of him being in State House.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 11:52:54 AM »
I promise to take one of your mama's pills once you provide proof of this LIE you have just peddled.

Did you actually see kalonzo or the ghost of your unknown father?

Still seeing ghosts..Take a menopause pill and chill

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2017, 11:54:14 AM »
Go back to milage.com that is where old women of your Calibre hawk their goods ..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2017, 11:58:36 AM »
You were asked for evidence. Where is it? Matusi is not acceptable substantiation.

If not I suggest the entire thread be deleted.
Go back to milage.com that is where old women of your Calibre hawk their goods ..

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2017, 12:01:50 PM »
Now you want to debate. Kalonzo defected long-time ago. Take my word for it I work for intelligence services
Kambas like kalenjins are not committed to staying in opposition ..kambas want to be major players in the next government. They know raila has no clear path to majority win either in parliament or presidential elections ..So they are making deals to ensure Kalonzo can stay relevant and wait for 2022. Railas will just garner 37 percent of votes.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2017, 12:06:16 PM »
You were asked for evidence. Where is it? Matusi is not acceptable substantiation.

If not I suggest the entire thread be deleted.

Who the hell do you think you are?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 12:09:51 PM »
I can equally say Ruto defected to CORD a long time ago and lay no evidence but ask you to trust my word. My word however may be more trust worthy than yours. You have a track record of peddling lies.

I do not care if you work for the CIA, NSA, FBI or KGB. In fact if you work for Uhuru's spy agency then you are not to be believed at all. I speak to Kalonzo any time I want. In any case post some verifiable info to substantiate your employment.
Now you want to debate. Kalonzo defected long-time ago. Take my word for it I work for intelligence services

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 12:11:53 PM »
I am the person who will cut you to size.

Who the hell do you think you are?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »
Einstein
You added some verandah talk after posting. I think you are a creep but will respond to what you write lest you go thinking you have scored some points beyond telling us your mother has reached menopause and you steal her pills.

Now you want to debate.
This is what this forum is about, in case you need reminding. Debating means you make and substantiate statements unchallenged. It is not a private cesspool to throw around matusi then be the first to complain when real ones are thrown back.
Kalonzo defected long-time ago.
I would kindly ask you to check, learn and know the meaning of the word defect. When Pundit asked you to state when, he was referring to the public announcement / notification where kalonzo effectively pledged allegiance to Jubilee.
Take my word for it
If indeed you work for the intelligence service as you claim below, have you ever heard of the word "evidence" while performing your daily duties and tasks involving spying on people through keyholes? Did you for any reason attend any courses involving training in investigative techniques or just some seminar on "evidence gathering, presentation, securing etc? Is a suspect's word enough? How many times has that stood in your Kangaroo courts? I think you work in a butchery like mtu wa mkono. Not even NIS can employ a thickhead like you.
I work for intelligence services
Indeed you do!
Kambas like kalenjins are not committed to staying in opposition ..
I thought Kalenjins are in government? Wait a minute... is that not the same line Kibaki used on Kalonzo in 2007? Did he make him President? Mutula Kilonzo provided all the MoUs written and the undertakings Kibaki swore to. They had a deal that Kalonzo takes over one year before elections, did they not? Was not Kalonzo locked out of State House? Why did a whole VP join opposition as a running mate? I take it those Kambas were not privy to that nor did they see the public humiliation?
kambas want to be major players in the next government.
and in your view it will be an Uhuru government. The elections are a simple inconvenience that will soon be dispensed with. Yes, you said Uhuru will steal the vote and form the next government.
They know raila has no clear path to majority win either in parliament or presidential elections ..
And could you share with anybody that "lack of a clear majority.."? or is it a State House / NIS secret?
So they are making deals to ensure Kalonzo can stay relevant and wait for 2022.
Were these deals made before or after defection. Were you part of the deal making? If so why did you decide to keep it secret? And if it was decided to keep it secret ( a decision you no doubt were part of, explain to me why you now REVEAL it?
Railas will just garner 37 percent of votes.
And Uhuru will get 70%... we have heard that before and have been waiting for any intelligent well-backed analysis in vain. The last I saw had Kilifi, Kwale, Mombasa, Kisii and Nyamira as Jubilee zones. I can now understand why people thought it was the product of "Intelligence Services". May be you should ask them to work on getting some intelligence up their skulls.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2017, 01:10:50 PM »
I think Kalonzo might actually fall for this. He maybe thinking he has shot in 2022 - competing against Ruto within Jubilee than the hopeless CORD where Raila will keep running and running and losing.As far as I can tell Muthama seem to have fallen out with Kalonzo and is the only hard-liner left. Most of Kambas mps left to join Jubilee or don't care less about cord.

So where will kalonzo end up.  Joining Jubilee - perhaps and taking over Duale's Job - as Majority Leader? or running alone - and hoping they will be running off - and he'll cut a deal or staying in CORD as Raila deputy?

Best move - join Jubilee - take duale's job & few cabinet minister (3) - and have a dog fight with Ruto for the GEMA vote. Of course that will complicate Ruto succession - esp considering GEMA might have to choose btw Kalonzo and Ruto...so if I were Ruto I would be working against such a move. I would make Kalonzo ran alone.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2017, 01:28:51 PM »
It is possible to imagine all manner of scenarios. It is hard when the person is not keeping quiet but clearly stating where he is. In 2007 he split the opposition, remained with ODM-K and went quiet. This is not the case now.

Muthama is pro-Raila. It has never been a secret. But he is also pro Raila-Kalonzo ticket arguing that it is the winning ticket that Jubilee would like to avoid - especially where Western and Coast remains firmly in NASA. 

What I don't understand is why Kalonzo would go for Jubilee which is saying the 2022 ticket is for Ruto and leave NASA which is sure to give him that ticket.

We have been on the question of MPs a long time ago. Western MPs also defected. Most are now back. For example Ayubu Savula. The others have decided to continue cashing in and improve their nest egg.

Pundit explain to me why GEMA would choose Kalonzo in 2022 and did not in 2013

I think Kalonzo might actually fall for this. He maybe thinking he has shot in 2022 - competing against Ruto within Jubilee than the hopeless CORD where Raila will keep running and running and losing.As far as I can tell Muthama seem to have fallen out with Kalonzo and is the only hard-liner left. Most of Kambas mps left to join Jubilee or don't care less about cord.

So where will kalonzo end up.  Joining Jubilee - perhaps and taking over Duale's Job - as Majority Leader? or running alone - and hoping they will be running off - and he'll cut a deal or staying in CORD as Raila deputy?

Best move - join Jubilee - take duale's job & few cabinet minister (3) - and have a dog fight with Ruto for the GEMA vote. Of course that will complicate Ruto succession - esp considering GEMA might have to choose btw Kalonzo and Ruto...so if I were Ruto I would be working against such a move. I would make Kalonzo ran alone.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2017, 01:36:03 PM »
Pundit you got it

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2017, 01:46:40 PM »
I am still waiting for the evidence. Perhaps you can use some of your cheering time to post it.
Pundit you got it

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2017, 01:59:13 PM »
Einstein

Who is Robert Alai to you? Or are you him? I know that Alai defected to Jubilee and now earns his upkeep smearing NASA politicians in between posting one or two mwananchi problems which heb gets from the NIS.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2017, 02:46:02 PM »

not true.

Kalonzo refutes claims of abandoning Nasa, blames 'Jubilee agents'

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2017/02/07/kalonzo-refutes-claims-of-abandoning-nasa-blames-jubilee-agents_c1501995