Author Topic: High Suspends Uhuru Kenyatta's Kangaroo Process Against Auditor General  (Read 442 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
The good news is that it not Justice Odunga (The Luo). That takes away a lot of sound bytes. It is a Kuria.

That said, there has never been such a Kafkask case in the history of kenya. The perpetrators have ruined themselves for ever. It may not be apparent now but it will be. I hope some day they will be paraded in a proper court and made to answer for this persecution of an innocent man in their hurry to protect thieves.

Omtatah deserves the CGH honour if not The Nobel Prize.

Let Uhuru and Ruto as well as the Cabinet Secretaries produce their own telephone bills while abroad. Some of the heaviest bills I have seen relate to the internet and telephone when abroad and on roaming.

I am sure there are rules that bar the AG from acquiring and using local lines in countries he visits for investigations and other related work. That said a one million shilling bill is peanuts when converted. I am sure if he were to review documents and had to download them Safaricom would make a killing.

The Ethnic Rag
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread