Author Topic: Martin Ngatia of Sweden  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Martin Ngatia of Sweden
« on: March 10, 2017, 01:13:17 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Martin Ngatia of Sweden
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 09:40:41 PM »
Ngatia is a cartonn.. When is the last he was in kenya. he is a communist living off Swedish welfare system.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 09:59:20 PM »
You seem to be oozing hate. This time it is directed at Ngatia. I know what he says is very anti-nyooba and he cannot possibly be "popular" with them.

Ngatia is a cartonn.. When is the last he was in kenya. he is a communist living off Swedish welfare system.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 10:21:05 PM »
ngatia is a looser. I heard he stole a military truck tyre while serving in KDF. he was court martialed and begged Koigi to ship him to sweden. For 27 years he has been spewing nonsense from Sweden with his sidekick looser Mazokoowe

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 10:32:21 PM »
You are a rumor monger as well.

You are telling lies about Martin Ngatia. Can you substantiate the allegation of theft and court martial?

When was he court martialed? Was Koigi The President of Kenya to release him from court / prison?

Here you are spewing LIES just like Uhuru Kenyatta.
ngatia is a looser. I heard he stole a military truck tyre while serving in KDF. he was court martialed and begged Koigi to ship him to sweden. For 27 years he has been spewing nonsense from Sweden with his sidekick looser Mazokoowe

Offline Gumzo

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 04:36:44 PM »

Generally, one knows something is wrong when some fool directly launches a personal attack on an individual instead of attacking the points that individual has put out

PS:  I also think Ngatia is an idiot that is out of touch with the situation in .ke today

Respectfully;

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2017, 02:44:20 PM »
Gumzo

The world is diverse. Not all people can be like me or you or him (depending on what or who you think is best). Some people think they are God's gift to Adam and proceed to denigrate others. Here is my take:

Most of the time whenever I encounter vain and arrogant people showing of "wealth" manifested by simple totems of opulence, I usually say to myself "I just met one of the poorest people on earth". If you follow up and carefully check and verify the alleged wealth you find the opposite: There is no wealth. In fact you find massive but cleverly concealed poverty.

Ngatia lives the reality of a man of modest education who migrated. I have no idea how he got there but I do not buy the Koigi rumor. Koigi lived in Norway and Ngatia lives in Sweden. If Koigi did "bring him" (itself proof of total ignorance of modern migration processes)he would naturally take him to Norway not Sweden. The whole thing sounds like the rumor you would hear from a 90 year senile old woman who sees migration in terms of a neighboring kid being "taken to Nairobi to work" by so and so. Unless Koigi is a smuggler trafficking in humans, that just has to remain a sick joke.

I watch his videos. He is not a man of great intellect to deliver his message in " ideograms in algebraic quantum" (Soyinka). Yet he has developed his style. When I visit different locations in Kenya and meet ordinary Kenyans, the speak that language. It is testimony of the arrogance that the Kenyan media has acquired as well as intolerance (which is barely hidden under the surface) that views like his cannot make it to the so called mainstream. Get Ngatia a spot on one of those Ethnic TV stations and he would easily floor Jeff Koinange. If he speaks English, he speaks that which would be understood by more people than Jeff Koinange.

Unfortunately the same reason Tanzania and Uganda got a mobile telephone before Kenya will simply stop Ngatia. He would be arrested, harassed and subjected to a show trial. If not he would be sued and bankrupted ten times over.

Of course right now he is online and can theoretically be sued. The thieves he criticizes cannot dare. Their lives cannot tolerate a mere candle light of an independent judiciary.

Generally, one knows something is wrong when some fool directly launches a personal attack on an individual instead of attacking the points that individual has put out

PS:  I also think Ngatia is an idiot that is out of touch with the situation in .ke today

Respectfully;