Author Topic: I am still seeing Ruto- Kiunjuri ticket.  (Read 3965 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
I am still seeing Ruto- Kiunjuri ticket.
« on: January 24, 2017, 09:50:20 AM »
Peter Kenneth I doubt can win the trust of Uhuru - he can be made Nairobi governor - but Sonko is clearly no pushover. Kiunjuri is the hard-tackler that Ruto will need in Gema. I am hereby predicting Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket in 2022.I think it Ruto (not Uhuru) who 'turned" down Kiunjuri request to go for Laikipia governorship. Kiunjuri will easily handle the Nyeri & it's diaspora(nyeri-laikipia-kirinyaga) with Uhuru dealing with Kiambu & it's diaspora (nyandarua,nakuru) - so the hard work will really be in Muranga & Meru.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/uhuru-kenyatta-mwangi-kiunjuri-jubilee/1064-3782604-11u8xjyz/

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: I am still seeing Ruto- Kiunjuri ticket.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 10:16:14 AM »
That would be an interesting combination only then you can forget the Meru and Embu.

Peter Kenneth I doubt can win the trust of Uhuru - he can be made Nairobi governor - but Sonko is clearly no pushover. Kiunjuri is the hard-tackler that Ruto will need in Gema. I am hereby predicting Ruto-Kiunjuri ticket in 2022.I think it Ruto (not Uhuru) who 'turned" down Kiunjuri request to go for Laikipia governorship. Kiunjuri will easily handle the Nyeri & it's diaspora(nyeri-laikipia-kirinyaga) with Uhuru dealing with Kiambu & it's diaspora (nyandarua,nakuru) - so the hard work will really be in Muranga & Meru.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/politics/uhuru-kenyatta-mwangi-kiunjuri-jubilee/1064-3782604-11u8xjyz/

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 10:25:55 AM »
Ruto-Kiunjuri combination dead on arrival

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »
My in-laws embu don't have presidential ambition- they are too small and their fight is really confined to sibling rivarly with mbeere - and embu really flows with kirinyanga which flows with nyeri - which flows with Laikipia -which is where Kiunjuri comes in. Kiambu & Nakuru & Kajiado will follow Uhuru...they'd be damned if they didn't.

Meru and Muranga is where UhuRuto will work hard to convince...the Tharaka Nithi guy is back-up but he is not mainstream gema enough. At end of the day - somebody will have to lose out. Uhuru job will be to placate Meru and Muranga (kenneth as Nairobi governor is probably the seat Muranga covet the most) with something big! Kiunjuri being told to stay put is code word for him being tapped to be Ruto's deputy. He ticks most of the boxes.

Ruto will then need to carry the pastoralist+northern kenya+ part of coast - and he can top up with few gusiis/luhyas - and even pajero - and be home dry.

That would be an interesting combination only then you can forget the Meru and Embu.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 04:29:23 PM »
Pundit

Kiunjuri is not interested in being Ruto's deputy. He wants to be president.We are quite aware of his plans. I hope you do recall me asking you to tell WSR something. I hope he took it seriously and checked. Just know it is none of our business and we are quite neutral because we know Central with its current thinking is heading to a very long sabbatical.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 04:36:22 PM »
That would be some ambition. How does he hope to achieve that. Or Kikuyu population will miraculously go to 50%. His best bet is to back Ruto for 10yrs - he is a very young guy (I think younger than Ruto) and has big future if he plays smart politics. There have been many kikuyu candidates but only 2 have made in the last 30yrs. Kiunjuri is smart enough to realize that just running as kikuyu candidate is not enough--you've to make alliances- becoming DP for 10yrs and then PORK is smart thing.He is still a rough gem - for example -his shrubbing is nearly gone but it's still heavy - UhuRuto have to mentor him and I see all the signs that he is the chosen one to deputize Ruto.

And please I am not in and never has been in Ruto camp...I am just keen political observer.

And you intelligence I guess didn't pick the fact that he was running for governorship in Laikipia...not exactly someone who want to be president sooner

Pundit

Kiunjuri is not interested in being Ruto's deputy. He wants to be president.We are quite aware of his plans. I hope you do recall me asking you to tell WSR something. I hope he took it seriously and checked. Just know it is none of our business and we are quite neutral because we know Central with its current thinking is heading to a very long sabbatical.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 04:50:40 PM »
What is Ruto was not there.

I see you did not check out the information I gave you.

Pundit. This does not bother us. Kikuyus will not vote for Ruto. At best he will be asked to deputize Peter Kenneth or Kiunjuri. Stop dreaming and join us.

That would be some ambition. How does he hope to achieve that. Or Kikuyu population will miraculously go to 50%. His best bet is to back Ruto for 10yrs - he is a very young guy (I think younger than Ruto) and has big future if he plays smart politics. There have been many kikuyu candidates but only 2 have made in the last 30yrs. Kiunjuri is smart enough to realize that just running as kikuyu candidate is not enough--you've to make alliances- becoming DP for 10yrs and then PORK is smart thing.He is still a rough gem - for example -his shrubbing is nearly gone but it's still heavy - UhuRuto have to mentor him and I see all the signs that he is the chosen one to deputize Ruto.

And please I am not in and never has been in Ruto camp...I am just keen political observer.

And you intelligence I guess didn't pick the fact that he was running for governorship in Laikipia...not exactly someone who want to be president sooner
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 06:19:14 PM »
The same way kalenjin were not voting uhuru or trump was never winning.politics wewe hapana kuelewa.politics iko na wenyewe.you want to start watching kiunjuri and ruto closely.i have been...while the fools are watching pk...uhuruto are grooming Kiunjuri for big things.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 06:32:25 PM »
Pundit

Uhuru's influence or should I say Uthamaki will end three years from now (if he steals the election). He will be overpowered by others. His choices will amount to nothing.

Ruto will be dumped and told your deal is with Uhuru go ask him.

We are aware of the MO they plan to use. Ruto's best bet is to engineer an Uhuru loss so he can make a new alliance with a defeated Kikuyu in 2022. Like I said best bet. It does not mean he will win against us who would rather die than see another Kikuyu in power.

If Jubilee wins it will be the end of Ruto.
The same way kalenjin were not voting uhuru or trump was never winning.politics wewe hapana kuelewa.politics iko na wenyewe.you want to start watching kiunjuri and ruto closely.i have been...while the fools are watching pk...uhuruto are grooming Kiunjuri for big things.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »
You are still in wishful thinking.You think whose is barely 55 will walk away.Actually we might see panicked kikuyu calling for removal of term limit.Uhuru is not going anywhere for next 20hrs..He will remain the power to throne by owning gema vote and crushing any dissident.Wewe siasa uko kama mtoto.Uhuru is going to look for protege to placate gema but deal with Ruto will remain..Uhuru will remain influential..after 75 yrs..he may losen the grip.kiunjuri is coming in as uhuru protege or proxy..dont think he get to uhuruto level that soon.His best bet is to grow and build war chest for 2032.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2017, 06:40:51 PM »
RV Pundit, I hate to burst your bubble but it is such a waste of time to talk about 2022 now when the outcome of 2017 is still outstanding.  Let me remind you that most people in the USA including rethuglicans thought Hilary was a shoe-in.  A lot of things will happen in 2017 that will shape 2022. Even Mama Ngina is not happy with Ruto and is doing what they paid Ruto to do-consolidate Kalenjin vote.  Ruto is losing grip on the Kalenjin which is the only tribal vote he is paid to galvanize.  Even if Ouru were to be re-elected, Ruto is kaput.  He has made too many enemies and  his political enemies have smelt the blood.

You are still in wishful thinking.You think whose is barely 55 will walk away.Actually we might see panicked kikuyu calling for removal of term limit.Uhuru is not going anywhere for next 20hrs..He will remain the power to throne by owning gema vote and crushing any dissident.Wewe siasa uko kama mtoto.Uhuru is going to look for protege to placate gema but deal with Ruto will remain..Uhuru will remain influential..
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 06:44:33 PM »
Posting thro phone in such a pain but kichwa...this is uhuru election..Ruto as always does way more and that make him invaulable.2017 is done deal..uhuru wins with 57%.2022 is shaping up.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 07:20:19 PM »
I understand, this is Ouru's election but Ruto is now tied to the hip with Ouru.  The problem is that people look at Ruto as more corrupt than even Ouru.  How did he manage to do that.  He is losing ground so fast even with the kalenjins. How does he expect to run a national election when he is having problems in his own backyard and not gaining ground elsewhere.  He is becoming more unpopular than Ouru.  You need to talk to him.

Posting thro phone in such a pain but kichwa...this is uhuru election..Ruto as always does way more and that make him invaulable.2017 is done deal..uhuru wins with 57%.2022 is shaping up.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 07:39:33 PM »
Pundit

I have to guess or divine what you mean.

You kept saying here that Ruto was following the Moi route to power until we gave you a clear analysis showing the differences between the two and just how impossible the Moi route was in a multi-party democracy and an enlightened people. I haven't heard it again

You then started the Jubilee Party thing. Ruto folded his party and was persuaded to join Jubilee. You convinced yourself (and tried to convince others too) that once Ruto takes over the party, all Kikuyus will be boxed in and will have no choice but to vote for Ruto. Now I don't think you are crazy but I know you partake of alcohol and you may have been Posting While Under Influence (PWUI). That kind of thing happens when the year is 1979 and you have the Special Branch having visited all potential competitor candidates and crushed their testicles and had them sitting front row to cheer Moi.

You now believe that Kiunjuri will join Ruto and be his running mate and by that all Kikuyus will run to elect Ruto President. I take it that your posting from your phone means you are enjoying the bitter waters (hope it is not Machozi ya simba). Otherwise you would know it is a joke. You have listed why Kiunjuri cannot be President. Assuming you are right, why would he then qualify to be Deputy President?

You are still in wishful thinking.You think whose is barely 55 will walk away.Actually we might see panicked kikuyu calling for removal of term limit.Uhuru is not going anywhere for next 20hrs..He will remain the power to throne by owning gema vote and crushing any dissident.Wewe siasa uko kama mtoto.Uhuru is going to look for protege to placate gema but deal with Ruto will remain..Uhuru will remain influential..after 75 yrs..he may losen the grip.kiunjuri is coming in as uhuru protege or proxy..dont think he get to uhuruto level that soon.His best bet is to grow and build war chest for 2032.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 07:51:10 PM »
Hehehe.who persuaded ruto to join jubilee again.Rutoh has moi constituency and would win 2022 with 35% like did in 2010 referendum but 50% required now mean we need coalition...and in gema ruto has put in the downpayments.All these are series of events..while you sleep..ruto meticously plans..and still has time to do phd.2017 is walk over and after that tune in to see kenya most talented politician ever romp home to potus at 55yrs of age.Kujipanga.making things happen.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2017, 07:58:55 PM »
Chama Cha Mashinani will vote for Uhuru but not Ruto. How will he keep the Tugen vote with insults against Moi

Why is Mama Ngina taking to shuttle diplomacy to try to salvage RV support through Gideon? This is not 2012 / 13 and there is no ICC to bind people for Ruto. There is no way he can demonize Raila and use him to cheat Kalenjins. They see him being cheated and they know it.

I pity Ruto. He should sit down and make a strategic decision to ensure Jubilee loses. That is the only way he will save his life and avoid joining Kijana Wamalwa, Moody Awori and Kalonzo Musyoka. Before Wamalwa, I had no idea AIDS could kill anybody after the invention of ARVs. I hope you get the message.
Hehehe.who persuaded ruto to join jubilee again.Rutoh has moi constituency and would win 2022 with 35% like did in 2010 referendum but 50% required now mean we need coalition...and in gema ruto has put in the downpayments.All these are series of events..while you sleep..ruto meticously plans..and still has time to do phd.2017 is walk over and after that tune in to see kenya most talented politician ever romp home to potus at 55yrs of age.Kujipanga.making things happen.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 09:47:27 AM »
The only person who can upset the apple cart is gov. Munya. If he beats kiratu which is unlikely he can pull away with meru votes in 2022 cause he intends to run.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2017, 10:20:46 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2017, 11:56:03 AM »
Kadudu

That is vintage Pundit. I can't go so low as to claim he is abandoning a sinking ship. In the village we often hear the bicycle bell before we see the rider.

Pundit, I thought he had realized what we all have realized about Uhuru. He went ballistic and coined the term "Screwball". I believe Jordan and TRV worked behind the scenes to fix a meeting with Ruto where all was ironed out. May be a Foton or some tender somewhere and he went quiet.

He will deny of course. If he does, I'd be hoping he will explain the fast change in his views which occurred without any of the things he was complaining about had changed. They have never changed - for the record. I need not humiliate him with links to what he wrote then.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2017, 01:22:41 PM »
I am not interested in politicians. RVHH I think is very close to Ruto - possibly a brother or a cousin. The last politician i saw was Ngeny at Maji hse when he was minister of water and we had some south rift student association back in the university of Nairobi.
Kadudu

That is vintage Pundit. I can't go so low as to claim he is abandoning a sinking ship. In the village we often hear the bicycle bell before we see the rider.

Pundit, I thought he had realized what we all have realized about Uhuru. He went ballistic and coined the term "Screwball". I believe Jordan and TRV worked behind the scenes to fix a meeting with Ruto where all was ironed out. May be a Foton or some tender somewhere and he went quiet.

He will deny of course. If he does, I'd be hoping he will explain the fast change in his views which occurred without any of the things he was complaining about had changed. They have never changed - for the record. I need not humiliate him with links to what he wrote then.