Author Topic: Uhuru did not clean the register after stealijg 2013 el3ctions  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Seriours flaws exposed in IEBC REGISTER

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru did not clean the register after stealijg 2013 el3ctions
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 09:40:44 PM »
"ID Number 26802319 was used to register Elizabeth Muthoni Wanjohi in Chieni Primary School, Ruguru Ward of Mathira Constituency, Nyeri County. This same national identity card number was used to register Weldon Kibet Koech in Sitoton Primary School, Kiptororo Ward, Kuresoi North Constituency in Nakuru County.
ID Number 26832151 was used to register Mercy Chepkirui in Kapkelei Primary School, Kipsonoi Ward of Sotik Constituency, Bomet County. This same national identity card number was used to register Evans Kimathi Gitobu in Kayole 1 Primary School, Kayole North Ward of Embakasi Central Constituency in Nairobi City County.
ID Number 26822961 was used to register Ann Wamucii Wachira in Deb Karatina Primary School, Karatina Town in Mathira Constituency of Nyeri County. This same national identity card number was used to register a Martin Muriuki Kariuki at exactly the same polling station.,,,,"

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 10:15:50 PM »
It seems IEBC for some fantastically strange reason do not use national ID NO. as unique ID in their databases.

They however use some serial number of their own which allows assigning multiple people to one ID NO.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 10:26:10 PM »
You are missing GC's message.

He posted this not as proof of something seriously wrong with the IEBC no no. He posted this as proof that Uhuru did not steal 2013. The mounting evidence including confessions must be disheartening and unnerving.

Suddenly it is downing on some that there was no "tyranny of numbers". There was no rush to embrace "Digitalization". It was just old and simple theft. Electoral fraud by Uhuru and company.

When the pathway to fraud had been blocked they saw no option but to re-open it. For they can not win without stealing votes.

GC is therefore out to sanitize them here.
It seems IEBC for some fantastically strange reason do not use national ID NO. as unique ID in their databases.

They however use some serial number of their own which allows assigning multiple people to one ID NO.

Invalid Tweet ID
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 10:54:38 PM »
Lol Omollo I care less who wins won't change a thing in my life

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 01:59:39 AM »
You want to find the most innocent explanation.  When those run out, then you can go for deliberate fraud, though I am not sure what a duplicate ID buys you in the electoral system.  How do we know it is not just human error?

Disclaimer:  I have zero faith in IEBC and do not support the Jubilant.  But I am also interested in facts.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 02:31:59 AM »
Omollo:

You and your friends should perhaps take a break from wailing about theft and rigging and whatever and instead focus on "what needs to be done".    So far, I have seen little evidence that CORD really learned any lessons from 2013.    (I will not repeat my questions on voter registration.  Nor will I repeat my prediction that many tears will soon be shed on that front.)

This being Kenya, of course there will be some theft and rigging; so let's accept that as "given".   The question, then, is what CORD plans to do about it.   (You need not provide an answer here or try to convince us of anything; CORD just needs to get on with it, for its own sake.)

Kenya needs a change, and CORD could be that change.  But does CORD have  a better plan that it appears to have had at any time in the last few years?     

On the narrow point of "cleansing the register": It is amusing that this is suddenly a "hot" issue.   If it were up to me, I would have started on the "cleansing" way back in 2013 while at the same time working to have mechanisms in place to ensure that the register stayed "clean" as registration continued.     
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 03:17:32 AM »
Moonki
Omollo is a professional political mourner. He is ready to wail all over Kenya after Uhuru thrases odm again

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 01:06:25 PM »
MoonKi I would have thought a responsible government takes charge to ensure peaceful and transparent elections. Aserious opposition on the other hand shows how incompetent the ruling junta or party is. Part of the opposition's game plan in 2017 seems to be to demonstrate that the 2013 Uhuru victory was a fraud using tyranny of theft and 2017 will be no different unless people style up. Or are you saying the government is irresponsible so the opposition should organize elections, or that now that fraud is allegedly being exposed the opposition stands guilty?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 01:48:59 PM »
This is a typical Jubilee talking point that has become boring. There was a time when it was very prevalent at RCB (Mla Chake) bemoaning why people were writing on themes he found unpleasant etc. He then sought to prescribe what they should write about. The most common drug on those prescriptions is "development" or "something constructive". I often ignore it but sometime it just goes on my nerves.

I take it MoonKi is a Kenyan and probably a voter. He has severally declared his desire for free and fair elections. I doubt that he supports Jubilee but I won't bet my dollar that he supports CORD / Opposition however. He prefers to sit on the fence and pontificate from there.

When CORD decided to decided to stop "wailing" and instead focused on "what [needed] to be done"by going to the streets last summer, MoonKi returned to criticize the approach.

That CORD forced Uhuru to the negotiating table and caused him to surrender 2 million dead voters and "neutralization of Opposition vote" tactics such as double and triple registration using already registered voters' details, MoonKi was not pleased and as you can read he has written:
I have seen little evidence that CORD really learned any lessons from 2013.

His pet topic or question is to demand to know how many voters CORD has registered. When told there is no answer he seizes on that as proof that CORD / Opposition is doing nothing about it. I am sure he sees his own logic. I don't. One can't be complaining that the register is dirty and needs to be cleaned and still parade the contaminated figures from the same register. The evidence of the contamination is coming out daily.

CORD is up against a dangerous enemy like none seen before. He is armed to the teeth and is ready to kill. He and his deputy have killed before and have no fear of committing Crimes Against Humanity. They easily wiped out all witnesses through murder and bribes or "bribe and kill" rendering the cases against them dead. They then returned to taunt the prosecutor to quickly try them aware that there were no witnesses.

An enemy who has refused to pay doctors protesting poverty but receives a large number of anti-democracy trucks daily from China and Serbia. They are so many that some police stations have nowhere to park them.

The mockery by MoonKi does not stop there. He derides us for not seeking to clean the Register from 2013. That is coming from a man who thought we should not go to the streets this summer. That is coming from a man who knows that the Supreme Court was shamed in to finding adversely against Isaack Hassan and ordered investigations and prosecution due to the procurement. MoonKi knows that Uhuru disbanded the EACC rather than have to see Hassan prosecuted. He then got his protege to free exonerate Hassan and send Oswago to the docks (not that I think he is innocent).

These are things I can be forced to explain to an ignoramus and we have many - Not MoonKi. He is displaying willful ignorance and stupidity just to make a point. Now that is low of lows.

Omollo:

You and your friends should perhaps take a break from wailing about theft and rigging and whatever and instead focus on "what needs to be done".    So far, I have seen little evidence that CORD really learned any lessons from 2013.    (I will not repeat my questions on voter registration.  Nor will I repeat my prediction that many tears will soon be shed on that front.)

This being Kenya, of course there will be some theft and rigging; so let's accept that as "given".   The question, then, is what CORD plans to do about it.   (You need not provide an answer here or try to convince us of anything; CORD just needs to get on with it, for its own sake.)

Kenya needs a change, and CORD could be that change.  But does CORD have  a better plan that it appears to have had at any time in the last few years?     

On the narrow point of "cleansing the register": It is amusing that this is suddenly a "hot" issue.   If it were up to me, I would have started on the "cleansing" way back in 2013 while at the same time working to have mechanisms in place to ensure that the register stayed "clean" as registration continued.     
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 04:35:34 PM »

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 05:42:51 PM »
Maybe I haven't asked this loud enough.  In the context of rigging, what is there to gain with a mix-up of ID numbers, who gains it and how? 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2017, 06:01:00 PM »
Maybe I haven't asked this loud enough.  In the context of rigging, what is there to gain with a mix-up of ID numbers, who gains it and how?

One ID can yield 4 votes and most of them seem to be in Jubilee strongholds .. Uhuru will benefit unless opposition does it own rigging too

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2017, 07:06:59 PM »
Double and triple registration neutralizes certain votes.

Say you register in Mumias as Terminator two. Then some other fictitious "character" registers in Tharaka Nithi by the same details. On the day of election two possible scenarios:

scenario 1. You vote for Mudavadi and Mr. Fiction votes for Raila. Your vote is effectively cancelled.
Scenario 2. You go to the polling station and find that you are recorded as having already voted. Now your vote joins the dead to make up 2 million floating votes. Ballots are then marked (at KU) and introduced wherever the IT rigger directs. This happens without the embarrassing 120% of Kieni etc

Now you being an IT expert can fill in the gaps.

Now ID cards are supposed to be unique and not shared. So it is simple to provide for any database to reject double entries. As you can see multiple registration is allowed. Now we don't know if the biometrics are also made to reject double registration. In short the register falls far below what the law requires.

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2017, 09:17:10 PM »
Double and triple registration neutralizes certain votes.

Say you register in Mumias as Terminator two. Then some other fictitious "character" registers in Tharaka Nithi by the same details. On the day of election two possible scenarios:

scenario 1. You vote for Mudavadi and Mr. Fiction votes for Raila. Your vote is effectively cancelled.
Scenario 2. You go to the polling station and find that you are recorded as having already voted. Now your vote joins the dead to make up 2 million floating votes. Ballots are then marked (at KU) and introduced wherever the IT rigger directs. This happens without the embarrassing 120% of Kieni etc

Now you being an IT expert can fill in the gaps.

Now ID cards are supposed to be unique and not shared. So it is simple to provide for any database to reject double entries. As you can see multiple registration is allowed. Now we don't know if the biometrics are also made to reject double registration. In short the register falls far below what the law requires.

To be fair, I don't know anything about this system.  Except now that it has no constraints on duplicate IDs, maybe even biometrics.  I agree that by itself is a recipe for problems, even without ill intent.  It proves that the system is just not ready.  It does not necessarily prove that anyone intends to or can even rig with the system - this would depend on other factors and checks. 

That said, a non-unique ID number should automatically disqualify it, even if it does not prove intent to rig.  Scenario (2) seems plausible, even without a duplicate ID scheme - so duplicate IDs do not prove that (2) is the intent.   To be fair, it does not prove absence of this intention either.  Jubilee's rigging prowess depends on the absence of biometric constraints.  That means, avoiding the electronic system altogether.

To me it just looks like the type of shabby outcome one can expect when things are left to somehow sort themselves out by an act of God.  Africans being Africans.  You wait until the last minute if you can.  I fear it is too late to fix it satisfactorily for this coming election cycle.

CORD has had at least 3 years when they could have pushed for resolution on these kinds of shortcomings.  I am not saying they would have necessarily succeeded given the opponent they are facing.  But they did not do it.  I think that should now be their focus with a view to 2022.

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2017, 11:39:56 PM »
MoonKi I would have thought a responsible government takes charge to ensure peaceful and transparent elections. Aserious opposition on the other hand shows how incompetent the ruling junta or party is. Part of the opposition's game plan in 2017 seems to be to demonstrate that the 2013 Uhuru victory was a fraud using tyranny of theft and 2017 will be no different unless people style up. Or are you saying the government is irresponsible so the opposition should organize elections, or that now that fraud is allegedly being exposed the opposition stands guilty?

Yes, a responsible government would do all that.   Is ours a responsible government?   One may argue that it is legally the government's responsibility to do this, that, and the other, and one would be right.      But it would be foolish to leave it at that and expect it to happen.   

As I have noted elsewhere, an Opposition's role is not just to "oppose"; it is also to ensure (or at least try to ensure) that the government does the right thing.    To the extent that that is the case, one may ask what the Opposition has been doing since 2013---with respect to voter registration (and especially of its supporters), the register, the mechanics of the forthcoming elections, etc.

The Opposition may well be able to "demonstrate that the 2013 Uhuru victory was a fraud using tyranny of theft and 2017 will be no different unless people style up". But I doubt that a demonstration alone will be enough to make people "style up", as you put it.   

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2017, 12:01:59 AM »
When CORD decided to decided to stop "wailing" and instead focused on "what [needed] to be done"by going to the streets last summer, MoonKi returned to criticize the approach.

I did not criticize the approach and indeed I wondered why the Opposition had not taken action much earlier; where I was critical was in regard to your claim that the whole point of all those demonstrations was to punish Isaack Hassan.   Anyway, I hope you can see my point: if, as you state, the Opposition that was the point at which decided to stop wailing and take action, then the question that follows is why they focused on wailing until them.     What other notable actions has CORD taken since 2013?

Also note that my "wailing" remark is for the "now-and-future":  stop the present wailing and focus on what needs to be done.

That CORD forced Uhuru to the negotiating table and caused him to surrender 2 million dead voters and "neutralization of Opposition vote" tactics such as double and triple registration using already registered voters' details, MoonKi was not pleased and as you can read he has written:
I have seen little evidence that CORD really learned any lessons from 2013.

As far as I know, the register has yet to be audited.

His pet topic or question is to demand to know how many voters CORD has registered. When told there is no answer he seizes on that as proof that CORD / Opposition is doing nothing about it. I am sure he sees his own logic. I don't. One can't be complaining that the register is dirty and needs to be cleaned and still parade the contaminated figures from the same register.

My typical question whenever you have posted photographs of huge crowds showing up to cheer Raila et. al.: What proportion of that lot is registered?     This might come as a surprise to you, but, if one cares about it, that question can be answered independently of the voter's registers.    Talk to somebody who knows enough about good statistical sampling.

And there is another thing about the "dirty register": so far, I have seen some "evidence" of padding (e.g. double or triple registration), but I have seen none to show that people have "registered" but have then been left out.    Has that been the case for a huge mass of CORD supporters?

The mockery by MoonKi does not stop there. He derides us for not seeking to clean the Register from 2013. That is coming from a man who thought we should not go to the streets this summer. That is coming from a man who knows that the Supreme Court was shamed in to finding adversely against Isaack Hassan and ordered investigations and prosecution due to the procurement. MoonKi knows that Uhuru disbanded the EACC rather than have to see Hassan prosecuted. He then got his protege to free exonerate Hassan and send Oswago to the docks (not that I think he is innocent).

Now you are pulling a Pundit and manufacturing things: there is nothing I have written that would lead one to conclude that I am "a man who thought we should not go to the streets this summer".    And all the stuff about the Supreme Court, EACC, etc. has little to do with what CORD should have done or should now do.   

These are things I can be forced to explain to an ignoramus and we have many - Not MoonKi. He is displaying willful ignorance and stupidity just to make a point. Now that is low of lows.

I really don't see how this sort of emotional outburst helps. 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2017, 08:54:22 AM »
This is just big lie. IEBC normally clean up the register - removing any double Ids - either by people intending to vote twice or data entry errors - and the final voter list is send to all parties. Right now with voter registration going on - there is room for all sort of errors - after registration - IEBC will sit down and clean the register.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2017, 04:49:01 PM »
This is just big lie.
:

Quote from: RV Pundit
IEBC normally clean up the register - removing any double Ids - either by people intending to vote twice or data entry errors - and the final voter list is send to all parties.
So where did these names - so far 128,000 so far - come from?
Right now with voter registration going on - there is room for all sort of errors - after registration - IEBC will sit down and clean the register.
Is this a joke? The IEBC has registered 825,145 persons in the current registration. Out of which 128, 000 (representing 16%) are said to share the same ID cars (other errors not included).

You say it will sit down and clean the register. Have you taken leave of your IT skills specially for this thread? Such mistakes should not occur in the first place. The registrant should be rejected and the details taken down to investigate him / her for attempted fraud. If it is found that somehow the Interior Ministry has issued double ID numbers, that should be rectified. No database can possibly accept the same values more than once. IEBC has disabled certain tenets to allow for double registration.

Names can be shared but that is why we have biometrics - fingerprints etc as distinguishing characteristics.

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 05:36:02 PM »
So where did these names - so far 128,000 so far - come from?
Right now with voter registration going on - there is room for all sort of errors - after registration - IEBC will sit down and clean the register.
Is this a joke? The IEBC has registered 825,145 persons in the current registration. Out of which 128, 000 (representing 16%) are said to share the same ID cars (other errors not included).

That is a lot.  Almost 1 out of every 6.

You say it will sit down and clean the register. Have you taken leave of your IT skills specially for this thread? Such mistakes should not occur in the first place. The registrant should be rejected and the details taken down to investigate him / her for attempted fraud. If it is found that somehow the Interior Ministry has issued double ID numbers, that should be rectified. No database can possibly accept the same values more than once. IEBC has disabled certain tenets to allow for double registration.

Names can be shared but that is why we have biometrics - fingerprints etc as distinguishing characteristics.

Just guessing here.  It could be that they have just allowed duplicate IDs because they don't have a way of counter-checking in real-time with information from the national ID database.  Maybe they plan to clean it up later.  This should have been fixed sometime between 2013 and now - a span of 3 maybe 4 years.

Harriet Tubman