Author Topic: master stroke by CORD on elections laws..shelfs protest in favour of mass  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
registration.. the only way to get Jubilee out of power is to lead by 2 million votes on the first day of counting and make rigging a impossibility.. CORD must bring Mombasa, Ukambani, Western counties to high 90% in registration and turnout.. CORD must also make sure Nyanza goes 99.5% in turnout.. After May 2016 CORD now must start making deals with Upper eastern and Soft areas in Central with aim of eking a protest vote out of these areas.. The semi arid RV is another basket that CORD needs to figure out how to gain

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Pragmatic. If CORD starts mass action, it will coincide with voter registration. Jubilee engineers these voter registrations at a time when CORD is distracted. This time they have no by election.

CORD also has court cases challenging the laws. Best to wait for the outcome although Maraga has already delivered on the price for his appointment by transferring judges and installing Jubilee friendly judges in strategic positions.

registration.. the only way to get Jubilee out of power is to lead by 2 million votes on the first day of counting and make rigging a impossibility.. CORD must bring Mombasa, Ukambani, Western counties to high 90% in registration and turnout.. CORD must also make sure Nyanza goes 99.5% in turnout.. After May 2016 CORD now must start making deals with Upper eastern and Soft areas in Central with aim of eking a protest vote out of these areas.. The semi arid RV is another basket that CORD needs to figure out how to gain
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
I believe that given free and fair elections, coupled with massive voter registration in CORD friendly areas, Ouru can be made a one term president.

CORD also need to become more positive now, ignore Jubilee for a minute and talk about a brighter and better future. For example, people already know that this government is corrupt so there is no need recounting the incidents of corruption, instead talk about what you are going to do about it and assure them that we are not irredeemably corrupt-that corruption can be tamed if not finished.  Kenyans are already depressed with negative politics of tribal division, arrogance and hate.  They need to hear someone talk about a brighter united future. There is just too much arrogance and tough talk between major politicians but nobody is talking about Kenya and how they intend to better peoples  lives.

I agree with you on all of that.  The best path for CORD would be to take the very sensible decision they have just made as the start on a path of sensible decisions and matching positive actions.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
Problem is going to be discipline among CORD politicians to craft and stick to a positive message about how they intend to better the lives of Kenyans instead of  the "food fight", the politics of division and exchanging insults. For example, they must find away of telling Kenyans the specific things they are going to do differently without mentioning Ouru's name or personally insulting him.  This requires a lot of discipline in a country where negative campaigning is our default.

I agree with you on all of that.  The best path for CORD would be to take the very sensible decision they have just made as the start on a path of sensible decisions and matching positive actions.
[/quote]
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Yet to understand the voter's apathy in Raila's supposed strongholds.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution