Author Topic: David Ndii Brings it Down on Tribal Suprimacists  (Read 9374 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: David Ndii Brings it Down on Tribal Suprimacists
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2017, 05:18:56 PM »
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2017, 05:56:30 PM »
Global citizen: Kikuyus do not have to apologize or explain why they voted for Ouru. Kenyan voters have a right to vote for whomever they want for whatever reason. The issue is free and fair elections. The propaganda is that Cord lost because Luos do not vote and that Kikuyus vote in large numbers. It's the myth of Luos are lazy and Kikuyus are hardworking 2.0. The underlying reasons are never spoken of in both 1.0 version and the 2.0 version. Elections of Kenya are stolen during voter registration and that is why this issue is highly contentious. It's the "ghost voters" already in their data base that is the problem and not the real voters.  The best way to resolve this problem is to clean the voter registration and also to make sure that only real people register and  vote. This is why Jubilee will never allow the voter registration list to be cleaned up and the manual voting to be discarded. They need a few hours of manual voting to vote for the "ghost voters". The tyranny of numbers is a myth-it's really the tyranny of "ghost voters".
agreed it is not acceptable and right there now there is an internal debate within Kikuyu community on how to stop this from happening in 2017. At the end of the day no one wants the repeat of 2007 or the mess of 2013. 

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2017, 05:57:52 PM »

You are a madman.. are you able to separate a community from its politicians.. You are a madman, a festering wound of hate.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2017, 07:30:56 PM »
GC

The pretence to respectability did not last long did it?  Neither did your declared "withdrawal" from the debate.

Just wondering how you knew about the "internal" debate you write about. I suppose I don't need to study for another degree to guess how.

For a while I almost thought I had lost my ability to pick the disguised scent of a Tribal Bigot and Apologist for Tribal Supremacy miles away. Anyway once I adopt your language, there will be conjured indignation leading to opprobrium directed at me. :D :D :D

You are a madman.. are you able to separate a community from its politicians.. You are a madman, a festering wound of hate.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2017, 10:06:34 PM »

Its amazing that if one points this out one is accused of Kikuyu demonization.  Of course we know that not all kikuyus do this but Kikuyu politicians since Jomo have exploited the kikuyu laity with this fear of luos for too long and it needs to stop. It  started  with the Kiapo thing and they use it not only to get votes but to justify stealing votes.  Macharia is not the first Kikuyu to say that Raila won in 2007, many kikuyus have told me that they know  Raila won the 2007 elections but they supported Kibaki for taking it away because otherwise Kikuyus were in danger of being victimized by tribes who are jealous of their hard earned wealth.  This is a lie but kikuyu politicians have used it successfully since Jomo and I expect  them to use it in 2017 more than ever as Ouru becomes more desperate. The only cure for this is for other Kenyans to elect a none kikuyu president and then kikuyus will realize that the best protection for all of us is the constitution and not a tribal presidency.  Many Kenyans will not stand by and watch any none-kikuyu president prosecute or marginalize kikuyus. We are better than that. 

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2017, 03:31:57 AM »

Its amazing that if one points this out one is accused of Kikuyu demonization.  Of course we know that not all kikuyus do this but Kikuyu politicians since Jomo have exploited the kikuyu laity with this fear of luos for too long and it needs to stop. It  started  with the Kiapo thing and they use it not only to get votes but to justify stealing votes.  Macharia is not the first Kikuyu to say that Raila won in 2007, many kikuyus have told me that they know  Raila won the 2007 elections but they supported Kibaki for taking it away because otherwise Kikuyus were in danger of being victimized by tribes who are jealous of their hard earned wealth.  This is a lie but kikuyu politicians have used it successfully since Jomo and I expect  them to use it in 2017 more than ever as Ouru becomes more desperate. The only cure for this is for other Kenyans to elect a none kikuyu president and then kikuyus will realize that the best protection for all of us is the constitution and not a tribal presidency.  Many Kenyans will not stand by and watch any none-kikuyu president prosecute or marginalize kikuyus. We are better than that. 

Me personally, I won't demonize you or anyone for pointing out that tribalism is rampant among Kikuyu or any other tribe.  But I will make sure to shine a light on the blind spot for the sins of "our people".

At the end of the day, tribalism is the problem.  It doesn't matter who practices it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2017, 01:29:34 PM »
There should be a clear distinction made between every day stereotypes and Tribal Bigotry.

Tribalism as practiced in Kenya accompanies power. Omollo cannot possibly be accused of tribalism because he does not wield any power to discriminate against tribes. Similarly we could judge Raila when he was in Office as PM or minister for Energy. An NCIC survey found that his was the only office where members of his own tribe were not in the majority. In fact Kikuyus were the majority!

It is the work of the President to lead by example. Uhuru has followed the Kibaki approach of looking at the Presidency as the preserve of his Kikuyu people.We are not supposed to talk about what we can see - unless in the same breath we condemn "Raila" for something.