Author Topic: Sonko picks Polycarp Igathe as Deputy Governor  (Read 2634 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Sonko picks Polycarp Igathe as Deputy Governor
« on: May 16, 2017, 05:36:00 PM »
An inspired choice - young and stable corporate hand.

I think kidero had better prepare to pack and go already.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Re: Sonko picks Polycarp Igathe as Deputy Governor
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 05:47:22 PM »
Perfect. The fuel adulteration King?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 05:59:58 PM »
Silly - Shell cannot adulterate fuel.
Perfect. The fuel adulteration King?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 07:12:26 PM »
Unveiling the thugnamic duo

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 08:55:00 PM »
Pundit

Check your facts before you defend people.

Read the story, it was the dealers and petrol stations owners who had adulterated the fuel. Otherwise all shell petrol would have had adulterated fuel.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 01:22:30 AM »
Read the story, it was the dealers and petrol stations owners who had adulterated the fuel. Otherwise all shell petrol would have had adulterated fuel.

I don't know who did what, but I don't follow the logic.   Why the all-or-nothing assumption? What's to stop Shell from adulterating just some of its petrol?   If fact, if they were up to such mischief, they would be more likely to get away with it if they did it to only part of their products.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 07:43:04 AM »
Sonko with Igathe means he is unassailable; he start with GEMA+Kamba coalition which is unbeateable in Nairobi. Kidero should park already. Sonko will win this by 60% plus.

Offline hk

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 08:02:58 AM »
I don't know who did what, but I don't follow the logic.   Why the all-or-nothing assumption? What's to stop Shell from adulterating just some of its petrol?   If fact, if they were up to such mischief, they would be more likely to get away with it if they did it to only part of their products.
Shell imports oil,stores it in one terminal then distributes to petrol stations. The ERC inspects the fuel before distribution. So if its to be adulterated by shell it has to be done at the terminal, meaning all of it. Unscrupulous petrol stations owners, dealers and drivers are the ones who adulterate fuel. And that's why ERC fined the petrol stations owner not the marketer shell.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 12:30:22 PM »
I would not waste my time defending Igathe on fuel adulteration. Find out more about the ownership of the dealerships. While some people trust their underlings to do certain things, your polycap derives some pleasure in participating. Its no wonder he is friends with Mike Sonko. Please waste not my time on Polycarp Igathe. Wherever Sonko will end up that is where you will find your friend. Kenya will not always remain lawless.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 12:36:33 PM »
Shell imports oil,stores it in one terminal then distributes to petrol stations. The ERC inspects the fuel before distribution. So if its to be adulterated by shell it has to be done at the terminal, meaning all of it. Unscrupulous petrol stations owners, dealers and drivers are the ones who adulterate fuel. And that's why ERC fined the petrol stations owner not the marketer shell.
Please Baba HK, familiarize yourself with how these things are done. I think the MO on fuel adulteration in Kenya has been well publicized in the media. Locations where that as well as gas etc is tampered with - are well known. Only oil companies and really deep pocketed individuals have the capacity to do it on a large undetectable scale. Whenever what you describe happens (i.e. the small aspiring dealer adds mafuta taa) often the motorists catch him because the vehicles simply won't drive a few meters from the station.

Kenyan fuel is routinely adulterated by the companies. They leave little room for more adulteration at the stations. Igathe has been the absolute leader in that.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 12:37:44 PM »
How much are you willing to bet on this? Arguing is a waste of time.

Sonko with Igathe means he is unassailable; he start with GEMA+Kamba coalition which is unbeateable in Nairobi. Kidero should park already. Sonko will win this by 60% plus.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 01:17:27 PM »
My argument is simple; Sonko wins kamba vote from Kidero and add to Waitutu coalition - and we are talking 60% plus. As for betting - I don't do that.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 03:03:56 PM »
So how do you arrive at 60%

How many Luhyas
How many Luos
How many Pro-Isaac and anti-WSR Kalenjins
How many Pro-Kalonzo Kambas
How many Pro-Ngilu Kambas
How many Pro-Muthama Kambas
How many Pro-Wavinya Kambas (Kangundo isn't far from Nairobi)

Jubilee will go home with 44%. Take it to a Foreign owned bank.
My argument is simple; Sonko wins kamba vote from Kidero and add to Waitutu coalition - and we are talking 60% plus. As for betting - I don't do that.