Author Topic: Njamlik Drowning in Her Own Spam  (Read 4836 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Njamlik Drowning in Her Own Spam
« on: September 15, 2014, 12:07:47 PM »
http://nipate.com/admin-hellooooooo-t46876.html
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Njamlik Drowning in Her Own Spam
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 12:20:47 PM »
Even with spam filters and cyber security, there's someone or people purposefully posting spam. Happened in RCB as well. Some group is physically registering and posting spam and not a bot. I suspect Admin is leaving the site as is. Amassing spam generates traffic.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 12:25:28 PM »
Even with spam filters and cyber security, there's someone or people purposefully posting spam. Happened in RCB as well. Some group is physically registering and posting spam and not a bot. I suspect Admin is leaving the site as is. Amassing spam generates traffic.
Spam Bots have it easy at .com There is nothing done to stop them
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 12:37:50 PM »
I'm not sure what's worse. Members who stay put anyway for the sake of proving a political point, or Admin purposefully neglecting the site so they can f off. Is that what happens in Kenya? No matter how bad things are they'll vote for the same trashy regimes to prove a politically point even though the status quo neglects them.

Offline michaeljoseph

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »
Interesting that 13 of the 25 topics on this page were started by mrs omollo.  I am guessing that she loves the sound of her voice.
The Kenyan Government is guilty of not protecting witnesses it doesn't know - AG Githu Muigai.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 01:28:26 PM »
I respect Natty, but he can be obstinate. He hung on RCB for months back in the day. What gives. Who knows.

Offline michaeljoseph

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 01:30:29 PM »

The Kenyan Government is guilty of not protecting witnesses it doesn't know - AG Githu Muigai.

Offline michaeljoseph

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2014, 01:39:30 PM »
Truth is that .org did not pick up.  The challenge is that the site lacks freedom exhibited at .com . Mikate admin needs to pull up his socks in regards to spam. Hiyo ingine nidiyo inaleta ladha kwa chakula.
MJ

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 01:41:28 PM »
MJ, the truth is I don't recall you ever being around the time .com began. The place "picked up" two years later. If you're here to deride, I suggest you go back to .com.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 02:49:04 PM »
Truth is that .org did not pick up.  The challenge is that the site lacks freedom exhibited at .com . Mikate admin needs to pull up his socks in regards to spam. Hiyo ingine nidiyo inaleta ladha kwa chakula.
MJ

In case you missed the memo, cheap insults are not welcome here.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2014, 04:20:19 PM »
They have upped cheap matusi hoping I would go there to help keep the numbers up.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2014, 04:40:14 PM »
A sizeable traffic upon analysis of .com comes from spam. Bots accumulate over time.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2014, 04:44:24 PM »
A sizeable traffic upon analysis of .com comes from spam. Bots accumulate over time.
There is nothing there. Njamlik and Shitter sitting waiting for anybody to turn up so they can harass and stalk. In the meantime, the Ukrainians and Russians are "entertaining" them with spam and helping to up the stats. With no ad sense, perhaps Shitter will use some of her proverbial billions to renew hosting and registration for another year.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2014, 04:56:10 PM »
oh dear... Omollo, you really have a way with words. I don't understand Natty and RVH. Why this? Maybe they think we're sharks?