Author Topic: Plea of insanity for Timberlake? Can he go to jail?  (Read 3352 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Plea of insanity for Timberlake? Can he go to jail?
« on: September 14, 2014, 07:57:04 AM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/-/1056/2452002/-/15gqdhv/-/index.html

I find it difficult to believe someone as beautiful and strong as Esther stayed in an abusive relationship. She hasn't mentioned of being abused. Did she have bruises? Was she ever hospitalised?

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: Plea of insanity for Timberlake? Can he go to jail?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:22:22 PM »
Me too, that's why without knowledge of past abuse on Timberlake's part we can't judge him.
I think they both participated in the exorcism headed by Timberlake and she is lying to save her skin. I understand negroes naturally are swayed by Esther's looks exaggerated by her past career, but what if BOTH may have subjected they kid to brutality?
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 12:32:29 PM »
Me too, that's why without knowledge of past abuse on Timberlake's part we can't judge him.
I think they both participated in the exorcism headed by Timberlake and she is lying to save her skin. I understand negroes naturally are swayed by Esther's looks exaggerated by her past career, but what if BOTH may have subjected they kid to brutality?
I am forced to agree with the truth. I have reacted with shock to conjured up spousal abuse defense picked from the air. It is sick. As I wrote earlier, one can never know what goes on behind walls between a couple. Sometimes the one we think is the abuser turns out to be not.

It is very easy for a guy to take the blame in order to set the wife free. How many such cases have we seen? Ask Brian to remind us of the story of the "serial Killer" who was arrested from "The House of Horrors" and the police took the woman in to care with a lot of sympathy while the man was murdered in prison, only for evidence from survivors to tell a completely different story: She was the kidnapper, torturer and killer in one!

The "spousal abuse" defense has been over-used. Let the evidence be allowed to lead and not sympathetic or empathetic propaganda.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline machoman

• VIP
  • Regular
  • No Man Is an Island
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 04:20:02 PM »
From what is reported in the papers it appears as if this guy just snapped.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 05:34:45 PM »
The presidential candidate can certainly pass for a total nutcase.  Esther Arunga, I am not sure. 

Neither of them seemed particularly heart broken by the death.  Most women would be inconsolable after witnessing a violent death of their child.  They would not cover up for the killer.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 07:05:39 PM »
The presidential candidate can certainly pass for a total nutcase.  Esther Arunga, I am not sure. 

Neither of them seemed particularly heart broken by the death.  Most women would be inconsolable after witnessing a violent death of their child.  They would not cover up for the killer.

Exactly! Where was the outrage? Why didn't she strip naked and shout on top of her voice for her son?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 07:15:37 PM »
Seems likely they both did the "exorcism." Doesn't matter how abused a woman is, if you kill her cub she'll lash out. Doesn't make sense why she'd go with a cover story unless she was involved. I'm assuming she wore the pants judging by the fact she was Hellon's deputy and a vice president contender and not Quincy.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 08:37:42 PM »
There are dozens of videos of Ms. Esther Arunga sharing in the beliefs of the husband. She can't say she unconverted once she reached Australia.

The man is a crook but whatever he is on, Esther is on too.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2014, 08:06:55 AM »
AM mighty interested in they belief system. But I can read insane conspiracy theories. I have no problem with exorcism gone bad, but aliens, that's so deep into the rabbit hole

There are dozens of videos of Ms. Esther Arunga sharing in the beliefs of the husband. She can't say she unconverted once she reached Australia.

The man is a crook but whatever he is on, Esther is on too.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »
Their party is called the "Placenta party" - that isn't normal. I can't make sense at all why someone would deny their mother's existence.

http://www.ghafla.co.ke/news/tv/item/23596-esther-arunga-s-mother-in-law-speaks-out-after-quincy-timberlake-was-accused-of-murdering-their-son-calls-him-harmless