Author Topic: Zuckerberg, Gates, Rockefeller, and Strive Masiyiwa visit Kenya  (Read 2412 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
Zuckerberg, Gates, Rockefeller, and Strive Masiyiwa visit Kenya
« on: September 05, 2016, 04:23:48 PM »
Something fishy going on?

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2016/09/bill-gates-rockefeller-masiyiwa-due-nairobi-week/

www.businessdailyafrica.com/Nema-makes-a-U-turn-on-GMO-field-trials-directive/539546-3369390-ik2rtl/index.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Zuckerberg, Gates, Rockefeller, and Strive Masiyiwa visit Kenya
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2016, 04:41:10 PM »
Kenya is the center of East & Central Africa..the same way Egypt is for North...Nigeria for west and South Africa for south.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2016, 05:17:10 PM »
Gates owns properties/development projects in Kenya. In and out of Kenya more than Obama for the past decade or so. I recall he was the main doe behind Obama's presidency when he wasn't well known. Those billionaires support Democrats, wonder if they can pay Uhuru off... a thought.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2016, 10:59:33 PM »
Billionaires love globalization (market) and cheap labor (immigrants) hence their support for Democrats. Humanitarian work / charity is an extra feather on the lapel.

Gates owns properties/development projects in Kenya. In and out of Kenya more than Obama for the past decade or so. I recall he was the main doe behind Obama's presidency when he wasn't well known. Those billionaires support Democrats, wonder if they can pay Uhuru off... a thought.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2016, 11:02:00 PM »
GMOs are a no-brainer... same way tech improves manufacturing, etc. It's foodtech. Telling a starving person in Turkana or Eritrea they stand some unknown risk doesn't cut it.

Something fishy going on?

https://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/2016/09/bill-gates-rockefeller-masiyiwa-due-nairobi-week/

www.businessdailyafrica.com/Nema-makes-a-U-turn-on-GMO-field-trials-directive/539546-3369390-ik2rtl/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 11:05:45 PM »
All these billionaires are focused on food security, universal medicine and renewable energy. Only crazy Elon Musk says he is taking us to Mars... in case we totally mess up here and it becomes uninhabitable.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 01:50:23 PM »
It's just money they're not allowed to keep- humanitarian/charity. It's a govt requirement in developed economies. Anyone who's a millionaire has an obligation to donate/give away thousands of dollars a year. So they set up trust funds/charities etc. if they keep it the govt seizes it anyway.

I think anyone loves efficiency and that's what a global economy does. It's convenient and reduces cost.

It's not even about cheap labor. Cheap laborers work harder and they don't take their work for granted. To them it's a lifeline an opportunity to escape poverty. Salaries in line with the average sweatshop worker of that country. There's so much hogwash surrounding factory workers. If corporations upped salaries in Shenzhen for instance and that would be very easy to do, the govt is gonna raise the tax. That's what the Chinese govt does and Chinese nationals living abroad still need to pay tax.

Our best staff have been illegals. They work damn hard, never sick, and show a keen interest in pursuing the trade further. Local ones, especially whites, think with a silver spoon, skip work, late, constant excuses, can't be bothered, head somewhere else, pass time to get paid. They're the most s* workers I don't employ them.

Billionaires love globalization (market) and cheap labor (immigrants) hence their support for Democrats. Humanitarian work / charity is an extra feather on the lapel.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 02:07:16 PM »
Bill Gates has huge investments in biotech and drug companies.  Huge. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 02:12:02 PM »
They seem to develop a Messiah complex typical of patriarchies. Like their decisions could lead to dire consequences for the future of mankind. I haven't quite figured out who programs their minds like that. There are just too many dynamics in the world- micro/macro/spiritual/destiny/logic etc. too many unknowns and so much more about the universe not one person or groups of people alone can change what's already meant to be, like a tree.

The decision humans make are time bound- limited to just how many leaves we can rub against or rip off, but aside from its look, it's not gonna change anything about the tree when the leaves fall off. Nothing we do is gonna change the nature of the universe. The best we could do is ride along by being true to ourselves, acting out of conscience in the now, respect for nature, creation etc. that's the kind of energy that make leaves more attractive.

All these billionaires are focused on food security, universal medicine and renewable energy. Only crazy Elon Musk says he is taking us to Mars... in case we totally mess up here and it becomes uninhabitable.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 02:26:37 PM »
It's a hot trend among Republicans too. Biotech, bioweapons, big pharma, drugs etc. pity the research isn't up there though. i get this uncanny feeling we've inched closer to the dark ages. Drug companies haven't really discovered anything pioneering in the last couple decades aside from rehashing cheap variants of old medicines.

Sickest research trend is rehashing drug trial blood and turning it into biological treatment agents like immunotherapy. So they use sick people's blood to waste not want not on sick and relatively healthy people who instead develop a long term sickness.

Medical research in the last couple decades has veered right off the tracks. A genuine epiphany, a discovery, is a blessing from the gods but in short supply and just plugged up when humanity clearly don't deserve it.

Bill Gates has huge investments in biotech and drug companies.  Huge.