Author Topic: problem with Philip Murgor..  (Read 2311 times)

Offline veritas

• Enigma
problem with Philip Murgor..
« on: September 03, 2016, 08:55:52 PM »
No leadership skills, no charisma, no character, no loyal followers/connections, looks like Ababu, no strong beliefs or ideals. He's too weak for public office and unpalatable for Cord or Jubilee I imagine. Like this interview.. meh.

http://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/weekend/Philip-Murgor-How-cocaine-choked-me-out-of-Kibaki-State-job--/1220-1942634-1fxw53z/index.html

He retorts like a dorky law student and not a grown man with character, charisma, spine, leadership, wisdom etc. He doesn't seem to realize Kibaki only picked him for the job because he was the weakest.

Best he stick with being a lawyer if he's any good at that.. I mean he doesn't seem to care in the interview he lost the case and his client was sentenced to death. A leader/politician would take that as a cue to condemn capital punishment.

He isn't leadership material.

That's not a bad thing. There just needs to be more honest workers out there sticking to what they're good at- exposing the status quo as opposed to becoming the status quo

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: problem with Philip Murgor..
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 12:29:18 AM »
I think he is honest: you say he is naive. Yes he is not a sharp edge but I recall he delivered as DPP - a few noticeable scores amidst a mediocracy with no reformed system to assist him. Pattni and Dr Margaret Gachara (ex Anti Aids Council CEO) would bear witness. Compared to Unita Kidula and Tobiko he was much better.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 02:40:30 PM »
I think he's pretentious, arrogant and inexperienced but has an ego so far up his tiny frame he can't see past his lunacy. Like Ababu- he expects a political position handed to him on a silver platter. Like MM declaring his run for Nairobi Mayoral but ten times worse because at least MM can bark and exhibit the same political buffoonery that gets people elected. Murgor would suit some academic future like a law professor.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 10:43:17 PM »
How does he compare with kibaki? I think he should give it a try...kenyans needs more than the old tired two options.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 03:25:30 PM »
For a politician without a blink Kibaki. Sick of tiny thin guys like the Jonas brothers. The fact I could sit on Murgor and accidentally suffocate his existence with my sizable rear just bugs me. At least fatten up and be a hearty presence.