Author Topic: Criminal court in Hague exonerates Slobodan Milosevic of war crimes  (Read 954 times)

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
www.counterpunch.org/2016/08/24/provoking-nuclear-war-by-media/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Criminal court in Hague exonerates Slobodan Milosevic of war crimes
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 01:21:16 AM »
The man died in custody  :(
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 01:26:43 AM »
I haven't seen the story in any credible media.   I am sticking with monster version of the man until something credible contradicts it.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2016, 01:03:34 PM »
Let's try hard not to fall to propaganda. Milosevic case was terminated once he died. The references made in the Karadzic judgment have been literally taken out of context and twisted. It's like Trump beating Hilary and then going on to say he beat Obama too.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread