Author Topic: William Ruto is a Born Backstabber  (Read 4615 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
William Ruto is a Born Backstabber
« on: August 18, 2016, 02:17:09 PM »
He was among the last lot to drink milk while singing and dancing for Moi.

It is therefore amazing that he is the one who is dismantling the Moi dynasty. Ruto is not known for respecting those who made him. Here are some examples:

1. He cannibalized Moi after Moi had brought him from poverty to power and unlimited wealth
2. He has confessed to being Jirongo's spanner boy. Yet when Jirongo dared him, he showed what he can do. He killed Jirongo's son in law in retribution.
3. Need I explain what he has done to Raila?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: William Ruto is a Born Backstabber
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 04:56:35 PM »
He is that, and also shrewd, smooth operator. The stuff leaders are made off, on top of visionary.

Raila is a born sufferer, forever toiling for the good while eschewing sour grapes...

It takes all kinds to run the nation.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:04:54 PM »
This is not true. I took keen interest on Ruto I think around 2001 and knew he was going far. I guess Moi knew about it early. Jirongo himself acknowledge that fact while Ruto worked as his spanner boy. Ruto is a gifted politician which self-explanatory considering he is just hit 50 but has done so much despite coming from humble beginnings.

Ruto is not a backstabber...he is a brilliant, hardworking, self-driven,loyal and above all once convinced about an agenda give it all....and he of course is forced to work with lazy bums, idiots and fools (moi,raila,etc)...so Ruto despite giving it all for Moi or Raila....end up becoming frustrated and has to walk out and take the pace himself.

It akin to be Ayana on 5000m heats and having these average althetes just wasting time infront....she just get bored pretty quickly and decided to hit it even if it was meangless. Vivian or Dibaba are excellent althetes  but Ayana is on another level. Raila or Moi maybe excellent politician but Ruto is on another level.

Right now Ruto is so bored he has had to do a PHD to keep him busy. Imagine having a lazy fool like Raila as your competitor.

Ruto is the guy who will be in office at 5am in the morning....and would be the last guy to go home at 10pm....he is so driven and focused...it a shame we don't have that many gifted & driven politicians. Most of your average politician or civil servant will be in office around 10 am and would leave at 3pm ...for the rest of the day...if they ever show up. Somebody like Raila show ups 10min before a rally with rehearsed vitendawilis or if it official with same "we are in a cross-road" or some template speech.

If Raila had kept Ruto he would be PORK again...he just got rigged out by Kibaki in 07....and that will remain the big blunder for him. He failed to listen to Ruto (ended up signing a laughable NARA when Kibaki was on the ropes) & keep that rare talent -preferring the non-threatening fatboy madDVD - and Uhuru quickly "bought" Ruto & won pork.

Uhuru without money and kenyatta empire is nothing...he has Ruto to thank for being PORK. Uhuru is so stupid he had accepted to hand over power to MaDVD after kibaki gave him some BS. But Ruto has to remain loyal.Ruto has basically made Uhuru who he is..right from teaching him politics in early 2000s to making him pork in 2013... the good thing with Uhuru...Uhuru is not scared of Ruto freaking talent and hardwork.This country should be gratefully to have a politician of Ruto calibre...watching him on TV interview...you'd mistake him for US or developed world politician..unleashing facts after facts with stats and the whole shebang.. I am told when Hillary Clinton visited kenya and went for some agri function...Ruto unleashed an unprepared speech on agricluture...that had her asking who the fuck was Ruto.

The nearest we've had a gifted politician like Ruto was Tom Mboya - but without the ruthless that define Ruto.

It is therefore amazing that he is the one who is dismantling the Moi dynasty. Ruto is not known for respecting those who made him. Here are some examples:

1. He cannibalized Moi after Moi had brought him from poverty to power and unlimited wealth
2. He has confessed to being Jirongo's spanner boy. Yet when Jirongo dared him, he showed what he can do. He killed Jirongo's son in law in retribution.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 06:32:07 PM »
Ruto's becoming the loser noone wants to associate with. He was that Kanu boy even Moi detested. Ruto's political career kicked off when RAO- ODM invested in his exposure. He took on RAO campaign mannerisms, and that obviously appealed to folks. No matter how hard Ruto tries those political dynasties won't take him seriously. Even if he wakes up 4AM (Uhuru 2PM) and turns Kenya into Scandinavia overnight. As time goes under Jubilee, Ruto's quickly becoming that dirty deputy Uhuru henchman, thoroughly demonized in the public eye, tact- by Uhuru's white British advisors. For starters, he isn't supposed to be on the Kikuyu side. Cord doesn't have to do anything. It's inevitable Uhuru will eventually toss Ruto to the side when someone more populous comes along.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »
I beg to disagree.Ruto learned nothing from Raila. He learnt everything in 92 Y2k and was Uhuru chief campaigner in 02. He got to ODM by right after leading KANU in NO campaigns. By the time he was working with Raila in ODM - Ruto was already a consumate campaigner.In all the 90s; Ruto was the face of new KANU that could go toe to toe with opposition and was for a long time it's chief propagandist..though Moi himself was equal to the task. By 2001 when I noticed him; He was more than equal to task of handling the whole opposition thanks to his sharp wit and quick tongue.
Ruto's becoming the loser noone wants to associate with. He was that Kanu boy even Moi detested. Ruto's political career kicked off when RAO- ODM invested in his exposure. He took on RAO campaign mannerisms, and that obviously appealed to folks. No matter how hard Ruto tries those political dynasties won't take him seriously. Even if he wakes up 4AM (Uhuru 2PM) and turns Kenya into Scandinavia overnight. As time goes under Jubilee, Ruto's quickly becoming that dirty deputy Uhuru henchman, thoroughly demonized in the public eye, tact- by Uhuru's white British advisors. For starters, he isn't supposed to be on the Kikuyu side. Cord doesn't have to do anything. It's inevitable Uhuru will eventually toss Ruto to the side when someone more populous comes along.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2016, 07:03:08 PM »
Ruto seems delusional out of wack. I'm wondering whether he got initiated into some white society. Something is really off about him. It's like he's holding guilt, grudge, using didactic prose to unleash passive threats.

I prefer Uhuru. He seems so comfortable in his BS* drunk demeanor. If you change the background to a bar scene in all his speeches, dim the lights, add some cigar smoke, hooker or two beside him- he makes sense.

These clips very much expose the tension between the two.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 07:49:09 PM »
Ruto is a cut above the rest. We are grateful to have him. The man just flows while the rest stutter. But no reason to emotionally invest in a politician. Talk (winning) is cheap, delivery is tougher.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2016, 09:27:50 AM »
Veritas

Ruto and Uhuru are going home. Like Jonathan, Rupia Banda, Joyce banda and hopefully not like Compaore. Kenyans are fed up with them.

They are sadly not aware of the anger against them so they peddle the belief that they will win with a huge majority.

What held up Jubilee was the Rift Valley votes and they will not get them this time. Pundit will tell you that they will but treat that as a spiked message since ms friend is a Ruto fan ready to die for and with him.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2016, 10:03:07 AM »
No problem. We are exactly 1yr to election in Mid-August 2017.
Veritas

Ruto and Uhuru are going home. Like Jonathan, Rupia Banda, Joyce banda and hopefully not like Compaore. Kenyans are fed up with them.

They are sadly not aware of the anger against them so they peddle the belief that they will win with a huge majority.

What held up Jubilee was the Rift Valley votes and they will not get them this time. Pundit will tell you that they will but treat that as a spiked message since ms friend is a Ruto fan ready to die for and with him.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 12:30:00 PM »
Pundit is emotionally, nay spiritually, invested in Ruto... if the man dies he will shut down .org  :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 12:36:31 PM »
And you're invested in maDVD or was it Kenneth?
Pundit is emotionally, nay spiritually, invested in Ruto... if the man dies he will shut down

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2016, 01:03:11 PM »
I swiftly dumped PK once he proved hapless. I am with Jubilee cause their average performance is way better than Moi, and almost at par with Kibakinomics. Ruto's antics and thrift is just entertainment. Once he gets real power let us see if he gets drunk on it or Kenya will really take off. His target should be to deliver us to upper middle income.

Ruto's political success is done and dusted... no need for MOAS, even Omollo does not believe himself. I only watch out for ECONOMIC SUCCESS.

And you're invested in maDVD or was it Kenneth?
Pundit is emotionally, nay spiritually, invested in Ruto... if the man dies he will shut down

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2016, 01:21:54 PM »
No wonder you're wrong often. Political realm cannot be reduced to economics. It the leadership of all the sectors - political,social and economic - and that is why Kibaki sucks, PK and MaDVD are dead on arrival - and why UhuRuto seem to be doing a lot in such a short time. And that is why Ruto excite me - coz he got everything nailed.
I swiftly dumped PK once he proved hapless. I am with Jubilee cause their average performance is way better than Moi, and almost at par with Kibakinomics. Ruto's antics and thrift is just entertainment. Once he gets real power let us see if he gets drunk on it or Kenya will really take off. His target should be to deliver us to upper middle income.

Ruto's political success is done and dusted... no need for MOAS, even Omollo does not believe himself. I only watch out for ECONOMIC SUCCESS.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2016, 02:09:04 PM »
No wonder you're wrong often. Political realm cannot be reduced to economics. It the leadership of all the sectors - political,social and economic - and that is why Kibaki sucks, PK and MaDVD are dead on arrival - and why UhuRuto seem to be doing a lot in such a short time. And that is why Ruto excite me - coz he got everything nailed.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2016, 02:35:22 PM »
Agreed. Your infatuation with likes of PK & maDVD had convinced me you didn't quite understand that this was a political process after all. Kibaki/maDVD/PK are not politicians and should remain as technocrat running ministries. Jubilee has done some much in few years because they have selected technocrats as CS  -bar a few -keter/kiunjuri/wamwala- and Ruto is basically the guy doing the heavylifting in the political arena.That involve meeting all the political sharks and manambas on daily basis - and try to keep tabs on the political pulse of the nation. Raila is beyond senile and it downhill for him. Ruto I doubt is worried about him - Ruto just has to worry about some ambitious GEMA upstart ..so far..there is none in the horizon.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
Robina

I think you will come unstuck if we start delving deep into what exactly Uhuru and Ruto have achieved versus what Kenya could have achieved without them.

The reason I am not engaging is because like Trump you deliberately avoid facts and trumpet Jubilee talking points.

... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2016, 03:11:56 PM »
Robina, economics? you're such an elitist. You equate poor people to cockroaches who should be exterminated because their mere presence pollutes picturesque ranches. Life isn't just about money you know.

I agree with Omollo, team CORD can't lose with these beauts. Hummer 2.0... Hummer! Hummer! Hummer!

So bring it on.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2016, 03:55:40 PM »

I shudder when you compare TJ to Ruto. Politics is about improving the lives of  people and TJ had an ideology to boot.  I cannot figure out Ruto. Most notable politicians have a clear ideological agenda and strategy to achieve that goal.  TJ had that but Ruto is all over the place, mara he is with the conservatives as when he was with Moi and Uhuru in 2002 then he jumped over to Raila and eschewed progressive ideas for awhile and now he is back with the conservatives.  He only impresses those who think getting to be vice president or president is the ultimate success for a politician.  I think his nine lives are running out.

This is not true. I took keen interest on Ruto I think around 2001 and knew he was going far. I guess Moi knew about it early. Jirongo himself acknowledge that fact while Ruto worked as his spanner boy. Ruto is a gifted politician which self-explanatory considering he is just hit 50 but has done so much despite coming from humble beginnings.

Ruto is not a backstabber...he is a brilliant, hardworking, self-driven,loyal and above all once convinced about an agenda give it all....and he of course is forced to work with lazy bums, idiots and fools (moi,raila,etc)...so Ruto despite giving it all for Moi or Raila....end up becoming frustrated and has to walk out and take the pace himself.

It akin to be Ayana on 5000m heats and having these average althetes just wasting time infront....she just get bored pretty quickly and decided to hit it even if it was meangless. Vivian or Dibaba are excellent althetes  but Ayana is on another level. Raila or Moi maybe excellent politician but Ruto is on another level.

Right now Ruto is so bored he has had to do a PHD to keep him busy. Imagine having a lazy fool like Raila as your competitor.

Ruto is the guy who will be in office at 5am in the morning....and would be the last guy to go home at 10pm....he is so driven and focused...it a shame we don't have that many gifted & driven politicians. Most of your average politician or civil servant will be in office around 10 am and would leave at 3pm ...for the rest of the day...if they ever show up. Somebody like Raila show ups 10min before a rally with rehearsed vitendawilis or if it official with same "we are in a cross-road" or some template speech.

If Raila had kept Ruto he would be PORK again...he just got rigged out by Kibaki in 07....and that will remain the big blunder for him. He failed to listen to Ruto (ended up signing a laughable NARA when Kibaki was on the ropes) & keep that rare talent -preferring the non-threatening fatboy madDVD - and Uhuru quickly "bought" Ruto & won pork.

Uhuru without money and kenyatta empire is nothing...he has Ruto to thank for being PORK. Uhuru is so stupid he had accepted to hand over power to MaDVD after kibaki gave him some BS. But Ruto has to remain loyal.Ruto has basically made Uhuru who he is..right from teaching him politics in early 2000s to making him pork in 2013... the good thing with Uhuru...Uhuru is not scared of Ruto freaking talent and hardwork.This country should be gratefully to have a politician of Ruto calibre...watching him on TV interview...you'd mistake him for US or developed world politician..unleashing facts after facts with stats and the whole shebang.. I am told when Hillary Clinton visited kenya and went for some agri function...Ruto unleashed an unprepared speech on agricluture...that had her asking who the fuck was Ruto.

The nearest we've had a gifted politician like Ruto was Tom Mboya - but without the ruthless that define Ruto.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2016, 04:16:30 PM »
Has he paid Gilbert Muteshi compensation?  I lost track of that case.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2016, 04:20:00 PM »
Kichwa

Ruto has one goal in life. Not to be president, nah! Not to be Commander in chief, nah! He wants to back home and tell the mother, I am like Moi.

That is his ideology. He believes he is the modern day Koitalel Arap Samoei. Only he aims to be a Kamatusa Paramount Chief. Just like Kenyatta was a Kikuyu Paramount Chief first and President of Kenya as a second job.

Once you understand that, you can put in perspective his shameless bribing of opposition politicians to rebel against their party and then going ahead to boast about it. You will hear his hangers on like Robina and Pundit tell you "that is politics" and praise it.

We got a new constitution to ensure that we end politics as usual. Chapter six had that clear intention.

Under Uhuru the whole idea of having non political Ministers has been deliberately ruined. Eunice, Keter, Matiang'i, Nkaissery etc are deeply involved in politics in violation of the law:
Public Officers Ethics Act (16),

Under Uhuru, the ODPP has become compromised and has lost his independence. The law is clear on what should happen in event of violations:
Elections Act 2011, 43 (2), states that a public officer who acts as an agent for, or so as to further the interest of, a political party; or indicates support for or opposition to any political party or candidate in an election commits an offence and is liable on conviction, to a fine not exceeding one million shillings or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding three years, or to both.

I shudder when you compare TJ to Ruto. Politics is about improving the lives of  people and TJ had an ideology to boot.  I cannot figure out Ruto. Most notable politicians have a clear ideological agenda and strategy to achieve that goal.  TJ had that but Ruto is all over the place, mara he is with the conservatives as when he was with Moi and Uhuru in 2002 then he jumped over to Raila and eschewed progressive ideas for awhile and now he is back with the conservatives.  He only impresses those who think getting to be vice president or president is the ultimate success for a politician.  I think his nine lives are running out.