Author Topic: Who turned the lights off?  (Read 5118 times)

Offline Sibuor

• VIP
  • Regular
Who turned the lights off?
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:34:00 AM »
How come nobody sent me the memo that the bills haven't been paid, and we were being evicted?

Offline Sibuor

• VIP
  • Regular
Re: Who turned the lights off?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 12:37:10 AM »

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 12:45:33 AM »
Looks like TOOP is down.  Did Admin make any announcements?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 05:06:36 AM »
Thank you kindly Sibuor!  ;D

Termy, I'm going to give TRV a call sometime this week. Find out what's going on.

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2014, 08:37:12 AM »

Termy, I'm going to give TRV a call sometime this week. Find out what's going on.

The account was suspended by Blue-host due to Copyright infringement. Don't you guys remember the Kikuyu orthography thing?

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 10:33:14 AM »

Its a lame excuse by the Kikuyu Intelligentsia to shut down the voices of those who have discovered their tricks. It is not beyond imagination to understand how the "complainant" could afford US attorneys and secure a court order. There are big bucks behind his apparently innocuous action.

The account was suspended by Blue-host due to Copyright infringement. Don't you guys remember the Kikuyu orthography thing?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline TheDayTheDollarDies

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 10:47:02 AM »

Its a lame excuse by the Kikuyu Intelligentsia to shut down the voices of those who have discovered their tricks. It is not beyond imagination to understand how the "complainant" could afford US attorneys and secure a court order. There are big bucks behind his apparently innocuous action.

Stop sounding like an idiot. Did a Kikuyu steal your wife? You've got very little knowledge about running a forum. Dreamhost/Bluehost and a number of other web hosting companies to NOT take copyright infringement lightly. And you don't even need a lawyer to tell them. Just send them an email and BOOM! It's over.

It seems the NIpate admin took his lethargic behavior to Bluehost who decided to kick him out. Good thing though is that it will be back soon - if the admin wants it to.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2014, 11:26:56 AM »
Salty

Where have I said anything about Kikuyus?
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline Van Gaal

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2014, 03:21:52 PM »

Are you suggesting a Kikuyu stole the website??