Author Topic: Simultaneous Power Outage in Kenya and UG: What is the Real Deal?  (Read 939 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
I need to hear from Pundit on why he thinks there was a simultaneous power outage in Kenya and Uganda.

Is it connected with the DEA impounding some drugs at the Mombasa port? Why did the outage coincide with the irregular airlifting of the drugs to Nairobi? Is it true the drugs have "vanished"?

I also need to hear from Pundit on the much publicized sinking of a drugs ship by Uhuru in violation of court orders. Now that the courts have established that there were no drugs on board and that the stuff found was nothing more than plaster making stuff called gypsum, will Uhuru be compensating the ship owner with the money he inherited from the father? Or will he make poor Kenyan old women take money from their torn and worn out boxer panties to foot the bill as he always does?

When is he going to call another international press conference to publicly confess to deliberately misleading them that he was acting against drugs when in reality he was not.

Lastly is it true that the aristocrat who has been arrested is a family friend of the Kenyattas? That he was the main beneficiary of the Sugar and Milk deal between Uganda and Kenya? That the whole idea was to import drugs,l ship them to Uganda and re-export to Kenya as "Ugandan Sugar" for onward transportation overseas as "flowers"?

Just for the record: That ship DID have drugs. Like I said then, the game of letting the smugglers go started when most of the drugs were left on the ship. That reduced the counts and the eventual sentence. By reducing the amount to be tested, it increased the chances of tampering with the samples with no drugs to collect new samples. Since the few samples "represented" the entire haul, finding the samples clean means the rest of the haul was not drugs.

For The Record: Now that the DEA is present and following up, Uhuru better clean his act because they do not hesitate to indict a President. He wont beat that one like he did the ICC

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Simultaneous Power Outage in Kenya and UG: What is the Real Deal?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2016, 11:13:24 AM »
Consider writting fictional short stories. Your grapevine has never been this good.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2016, 12:02:57 PM »
I take it you have no coherent response.

Consider writting fictional short stories. Your grapevine has never been this good.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2016, 05:26:10 PM »
Simanova is interesting.  But sometimes he/she needs to demonstrate the claims.  Otherwise the boundary between truth and fiction becomes blurred.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2016, 08:38:05 PM »
I agree that there's something fishy and sinister about the blackout. For lack of credible explanation, I believe it is very safe to conjure plausible causes of the failure...

KPLC just like KQ is a total failure. I feel state owned enterprises should either be fully government owned or fully private. Nothing in between.