Author Topic: Heroin Ship Scandal Returns to Haunt Uhuru  (Read 4768 times)

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
Heroin Ship Scandal Returns to Haunt Uhuru
« on: September 14, 2014, 01:35:07 PM »
What did I say?

Gaynor told the ICC judges while opposing defence calls for termination of the ICC case.

He said the President openly violated his duty to respect, uphold and safeguard the Constitution, and to ensure the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms and the rule of law

Immediate transfer

He informed the judges that the President reportedly ordered the immediate transfer to Swiss prosecutors of potentially inculpatory evidence sought by Switzerland in regard to Anglo Leasing.Githu informed Parliament that no one apart from the President could sack him.

Read more at: http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000134893/destruction-of-drugs-ship-in-mombasa-returns-to-haunt-uhuru-at-icc/?articleID=2000134893&story_title=destruction-of-drugs-ship-in-mombasa-returns-to-haunt-president-uhuru-kenyatta-at-icc&pageNo=2
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Heroin Ship Scandal Returns to Haunt Uhuru
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 01:37:31 PM »
Precisely. Once he breaks the law so blatantly what do you expect. It very tragic for Uhuru to keep floating the law under some excuse of executive order. Follow the law. Rule of law. Not the rule of executive orders.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 01:40:24 PM »
Precisely. Once he breaks the law so blatantly what do you expect. It very tragic for Uhuru to keep floating the law under some excuse of executive order. Follow the law. Rule of law. Not the rule of executive orders.
I think Fergal Gaynor has done him in. It is very strange but in both cases the Victims' layers seem to be better than the OTP and Defense. I was surprised by Nderitu. He outshined everybody in the case - defense and OTP. Now you have Gaynor making minced meat of OTP.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 01:43:40 PM »
The case will not be terminated..it be stayed permanently..anything else will be rewarding gov obstruction. Uhuru forfeits his right to fair and quick trial by heading that gov.
I think Fergal Gaynor has done him in. It is very strange but in both cases the Victims' layers seem to be better than the OTP and Defense. I was surprised by Nderitu. He outshined everybody in the case - defense and OTP. Now you have Gaynor making minced meat of OTP.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 01:50:44 PM »
The case will not be terminated..it be stayed permanently..anything else will be rewarding gov obstruction. Uhuru forfeits his right to fair and quick trial by heading that gov.
It is going to be hard on him! Most cases tried years after fact end up in conviction.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 02:21:13 PM »
This UK will die in jail just like Omollo predicted, he best enjoy the trappings power.  Kama CHarlie Taylor alipatikana, pia Kamwana will.

Killing and maiming witnesses does not kill cases outside of Kenya.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 02:25:38 PM »
Does the state house a lawyer? Forget the alzheimer laden AG, I mean a real lawyer who advises the president on the law before he does these things?
Like when he cancelled the Mombasa titles, was he advised?
Was it within the law?

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »
Does the state house a lawyer? Forget the alzheimer laden AG, I mean a real lawyer who advises the president on the law before he does this thing?

They sure do, one beholden in ukabila solidarity, lacking in independent mental and professional talent.  Probably an underachiever that only landed the job for being a kyuk.

Our good Lord works in mysterious ways..

Uhuru Kenyatta ...nje bruv..

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
    • Omollosview
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 02:29:05 PM »
Does the state house a lawyer? Forget the alzheimer laden AG, I mean a real lawyer who advises the president on the law before he does this thing?
He has sorrounded himself with MKM consiglieres. They lie to him from dusk to dawn. Another advisor he trusts is Sonko.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 06:15:53 PM »
I always the get the impression that OTP knows about those things that the victim's lawyers bring up.  But they wont touch them with a ten foot pole.  The are happy to let someone else bring them up.  Because they border on politics.  The OTP merely never challenges the position of the victims lawyer.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Sibuor

• VIP
  • Regular
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 07:11:41 PM »
He has sorrounded himself with MKM consiglieres. They lie to him from dusk to dawn. Another advisor he trusts is Sonko.
Change that from dawn to mid day .. At dawn he is dead asleep with hangovers

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 09:08:16 PM »
Gish Sibuor.... Respect muthamaki, apparently it's not the amount of time one spends in the office that counts... Lol