Author Topic: Ruto Will Never Stop Hate Until Kikuyus Kill Him  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto Will Never Stop Hate Until Kikuyus Kill Him
« on: August 04, 2016, 02:35:05 PM »
Read this :

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Ruto Will Never Stop Hate Until Kikuyus Kill Him
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 05:31:43 PM »

There is a good reason the Hustler can never be seen as a national leader, despite his office.  The man cannot graduate from the image of a tribal leader.  Part of the reason is just personality.  But more so because he has no cause that appeals across ethnicity.  Really no cause besides remaining in power.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 10:03:35 AM »
Seem Ruto is making lot of people uneasy. Ruto is going to sleep walk in 2012.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2016, 02:53:44 PM »
Florence Mutua was born to a Luhya father and a Kamba woman. She is a Luhya woman married to a Marachi (Luhya) man and living where she was born. She got Kamba names because after her father died while she was a kid economic difficulties forced mama to send her to grand ma. She was given Kamba names to avoid bullying in school.

Her mother remarried (a Luhya Man) not far from where the late husband came from and Florence returned to Busia to continue growing up as a Luhya girl with a Kamba name.

Florence is well educated having a Masters in Project Management. She has worked in the UN (WFP) where I personally knew her as a Luhya girl from Busia.

So simply ask Ruto to do his research well before insulting people. Florence is not an outsider in Busia. Rachel Ruto was born and married in the same area, Florence is no different. Tell Ruto to apologize and do not assume people vote for those who hurt them or those they admire and respect. Otherwise Kalenjins would have voted for Raila.

Seem Ruto is making lot of people uneasy. Ruto is going to sleep walk in 2012.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 04:14:06 PM »
New low for Ruto. Seems obvious  Ruto suffers from multiple personality disorder.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2016, 05:37:08 PM »
Ruto is such a divisive character and can only be loved by Kalenjins.  The problem he is going to have with Okuyus is that he is not likeable and people do not trust him.  He is always scheming and its written all over his face. I know that the early bird catches the worm but 2022 is too far out to be campaigning.  The 2017 will take shape sometimes in May next year if elections are to be held in August.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 05:38:40 PM »
He is so full of hate. His shock and awe moment is coming.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 08:09:48 AM »
Unsubstainted rumours cannot be basis to judge Ruto. I thought we heard all those during ICCs.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 10:43:47 AM »
Why has he not denied it? He is very good at responding. Did he get tongue tied this time?
Unsubstainted rumours cannot be basis to judge Ruto. I thought we heard all those during ICCs.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2016, 11:15:00 AM »
Some nonsense cannot be dignified with response. Who is Mutua (women bloody rep) for Ruto to care about her? Eti Ruto held a meeting to remove a unknown women rep of Busia!
Why has he not denied it? He is very good at responding. Did he get tongue tied this time?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2016, 11:57:15 AM »
I would like to believe that. Except Ruto has shown the knack for knowing these women. He mentioned Aisha Jumwa before ordering her arrest while Uhuru was aware and he was acting President. It is no coincidence that Florence Mutua was among those he ordered arrested.

Apart from this can you name any other "frivolity" Ruto has ignored as being below his dignity? Is he not the one who slandered Wetangula on live TV? Again it was a woman involved. How many other examples would convince you that he does not stoop low. He is low.

Some nonsense cannot be dignified with response. Who is Mutua (women bloody rep) for Ruto to care about her? Eti Ruto held a meeting to remove a unknown women rep of Busia!

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2016, 11:58:45 AM »
Listen to this Matusi.

You were speaking recently of Raila going without local leaders. Now explain how Ruto expects to get votes from Wetangula's supporters when humiliating him as he does?

But don't get me wrong, right now Ruto is doing most of our work. Just like Trump is helping Hilary Ruto is our greatest campaigner:

Offline jakoyo

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 11:03:14 PM »
ICC completely screwed up his mental faculties. Even Jubilee mandarins and aparachiks are no longer hiding their disdain for him.