Author Topic: What's Mr. Wolf's obsession with polling Raila's Retirement  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
What's Mr. Wolf's obsession with polling Raila's Retirement
« on: August 04, 2016, 01:45:15 AM »
Of all the things to be polled, why the obsession with polling Raila's retirement. It seems like every three months Mr. Wolf has to ask Okuyus and Kalenjins whether Raila should retire from politics. I bet he has started the next poll on the same topic again to be released in September. It's obvious that he is on jubilees payroll to produce the same poll result every three months between now and August 2017 to prepare Kenyans psychologically to accept a stolen election result. Can't he find something else to poll just to break the monotony. It's becoming too obvious and boring. Jesus!!
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: What's Mr. Wolf's obsession with polling Raila's Retirement
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 09:38:04 AM »
Of all the things to be polled, why the obsession with polling Raila's retirement. It seems like every three months Mr. Wolf has to ask Okuyus and Kalenjins whether Raila should retire from politics. I bet he has started the next poll on the same topic again to be released in September. It's obvious that he is on jubilees payroll to produce the same poll result every three months between now and August 2017 to prepare Kenyans psychologically to accept a stolen election result. Can't he find something else to poll just to break the monotony. It's becoming too obvious and boring. Jesus!!

It's nothing personal. Raila is easy money for the media.

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 10:32:52 AM »
I think wolf revealed that people and institutions sponsor the polls....so anyone can pay for a poll to be conducted.

It therefore means that jubilee affiliated mafia or cord deffectees may have sponsored the poll.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 01:27:14 PM »
Cord defectors are not going to use the little money they are paid to sponsor a poll. Ababu's 200 million is almost all used up according to Jirongo. Jubilee must be worried to be paying for this poll or they just have too much money to keep Mr. Wolf on the payroll.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza