Author Topic: Ruto's Boat Runs into Strong Headwinds  (Read 518 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Ruto's Boat Runs into Strong Headwinds
« on: August 08, 2016, 03:20:48 PM »
Gideon Moi has refused to bow down to him. He's keeping Baringo and where his influence reaches out of JAP. Most likely he will field parliamentary candidates but support Uhuru. He sees no reason why he should strengthen his rival. It is said that he has received tacit support from around Uhuru to carry on as long as he supports Kamwana for 2017.

Then we have Isaac Ruto. He has been underestimated. But he is slowly making headway. He has curved out Bomet and Kericho, moved to Narok and is now heading out. I expected him in Baringo but then I seem to see some kind of agreement between him and Gideon.

I have no seen any achievements by Ruto since he sprung Namwamba out of ODM - to our relief.

He has alienated Jirongo who blames him for the death of his son in law. He's started fire in Busia. He went to Nyanza to try to provoke stone throwing. His hired stone throwers were contained and the visit went minus the stories he wanted to provoke. The reason was because Raila planned to tour RV. So Ruto wanted to arrange for violence against himself so that Raila can face a backlash. On advice Raila cancelled the trip and organized security so that paid trouble makers never made it to venue.