Author Topic: Kenyan Politicians at DNC Philadelphia  (Read 4845 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Kenyan Politicians at DNC Philadelphia
« on: July 26, 2016, 01:23:54 PM »

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kenyan Politicians at DNC Philadelphia
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 02:22:10 PM »
Nice photo op. Cord can be there because they are the Left in Kenya. Jubilee is the Right with Ruto's minimalist government and anti-gay, Christian/African stand. Sakaja has no real business at the DNC: if he came back with some LGBT maneno Ruto would fire him.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 02:35:59 PM »
Nice photo op. Cord can be there because they are the Left in Kenya. Jubilee is the Right with Ruto's minimalist government and anti-gay, Christian/African stand. Sakaja has no real business at the DNC: if he came back with some LGBT maneno Ruto would fire him.
I am worried MaDvD will use the opportunity to seduce Raila to take him back. Politicians in CORD and Jubilee should forget this man. They should place a "Do NOT Resuscitate" sign on his forehead.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 02:40:21 PM »
I am worried MaDvD will use the opportunity to seduce Raila to take him back. Politicians in CORD and Jubilee should forget this man. They should place a "Do NOT Resuscitate" sign on his forehead.

Raila is too smart and not desperate enough for retarded Mudavadi to play him. He only puts up with Wetangula to keep 90% western vote in the pocket.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 03:11:20 PM »
Raila is too smart and not desperate enough for retarded Mudavadi to play him. He only puts up with Wetangula to keep 90% western vote in the pocket.
I love Raila. But he like Uhuru and other politicians, just melt in the face of MaDvD. Imagine Uhuru standing down for MaDvD until the mother told him to get up and run for office.

Raila wanted MaDvD to stand in 2002. MaDvD snubbed him and practically ran away. Then he went back to rehabilitate him in 2007 making him DPM (instead of Ruto) and caused ODM unity with Ruto feeling snubbed and running away. MaDvD would again stab Raila in the back in 2013 by accepting large sums to spoil Raila's votes in Western.

So what reason would anybody have to beg him to join CORD? This man must be dumped in a bottomless pit.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 04:00:36 PM »
Mdvd is very charming. He says the right things at the right time and his charm is that he is non-threatening.  His weakness like most, who came from Kanu is that he does not have any hard core beliefs and can be bought when the price is right. Mdvd and Kalonzo  have lost more than they have gained by selling-out and now they want Raila to hand over the leadership of the progressive movement to them, fund their campaigns and hand over his supporters to them in a silver platter.  Matiba, Shikuku, Kalonzo and Mudavidi all betrayed the progressive movement in Kenya for personal gains but it has survived because of Raila steadfastness.  Ababu and Weta are following the same script but the struggle must continue until Kenya is fully liberated.    This struggle has been fought for so long and many have lost their lives and limbs for it.

The liberation struggle has also had many success without the presidency and therefore it must be preserved at all costs. It gave us presidential term limits, multi-party, devolution and the new progressive katiba. It is also important in maintaining our democratic system and competitive politics which is now under threat by Ruto who seems to be spending a lot of money to re-create a single party state. It goes to show that the presidency is not everything and therefore the progressive left must continue to remain in strong hands even if it does not have the presidency.  This is why Raila cannot leave it to the same people who have betrayed the movement so many times until we get someone who cannot be bought.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2016, 01:17:38 AM »

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2016, 02:22:10 AM »
Nice one, Simanova.   When was that taken?  Where?   And in what context?

Looking at the photos and videos of the current event, Raila. Mudavadi, etc. are lost somewhere amidst the placard-waving noisemakers.   Could even be contributing to all that.  Still, it makes for good copy back home: "see, these our people have connections to big people (as we call them) in this seriously important USA country; so, therefore!".   (Problem: here, the only people paying attention to that sermon are long-serving, born-again members of the choir.)

Also see in WikiLeaks: Comments (purported perhaps) from a US ambassador to Kenya, on Raila's grave error in trying to milk supposed US connections and whatever.     

If I were Raila, I'd be back home, focusing on this:   http://www.nation.co.ke/news/9-2m-Kenyans-yet-to-register-as-voters/1056-3316612-u1riy2/index.html  At the very least: what's CORD's "position" on that?   

MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 03:38:18 AM »
Taken circa 2012 when HRC visited Kenya as US Secretary of State... PM's office. At the ensuing joint press briefing she mumbled something of Kenya blocking ICC suspects from running for top job. I recall Ruto loosing it:

"If the ICC is so great, how come the US is not a member?

Raila's imperatives are to fend off Ruto from herding non-Kalenjin back to KANU 2.0 first. Then voter registration second. He is failing at both to Ruto's machinations.

Nice one, Simanova.   When was that taken?  Where?   And in what context?

Looking at the photos and videos of the current event, Raila. Mudavadi, etc. are lost somewhere amidst the placard-waving noisemakers.   Could even be contributing to all that.  Still, it makes for good copy back home: "see, these our people have connections to big people (as we call them) in this seriously important USA country; so, therefore!".   (Problem: here, the only people paying attention to that sermon are long-serving, born-again members of the choir.)

Also see in WikiLeaks: Comments (purported perhaps) from a US ambassador to Kenya, on Raila's grave error in trying to milk supposed US connections and whatever.     

If I were Raila, I'd be back home, focusing on this:   http://www.nation.co.ke/news/9-2m-Kenyans-yet-to-register-as-voters/1056-3316612-u1riy2/index.html  At the very least: what's CORD's "position" on that?   

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 03:41:49 AM »
What is Raila telling Hillary?  Hillary does not control IEBC.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2016, 03:53:09 AM »

:o

Papa ni kalee... 2012 ndugu; Raila was PM and in charge. He had handpicked Oswago and even the sun had an alluring brilliancy. PORK was his to loose.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2016, 04:01:20 AM »

:o

Papa ni kalee... 2012 ndugu; Raila was PM and in charge. He had handpicked Oswago and even the sun had an alluring brilliancy. PORK was his to loose.

Ok.  I missed the period.  Simanova knows him well though.  Agwambo enjoys the trappings to the max.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2016, 09:38:06 AM »

probably about some chicken farm to make a solomonic point. Misunderstood Luo babble (think Obama but 50 times more blabla).

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2016, 11:29:40 AM »

Uhuru is gay look at his wife, the way he moves and communicates, how he spits at the camera like he's having a hiffy irrespective of the excessive makeover forced to undergo after he stole the elections, probably why he drinks so much. Imagine him white and wearing a tight shirt. He'd be a lot of fun though. A good candidate for right wing puppeteering. Whoever is maneuvering euro bonds, icc bail out, IEBC machine rigging probably has a thing for him.

Ruto on the otherhand confuses conservatism for christianity yet he worships evolution and biology. What a hypocrite. He confuses civil rights for bible thumping past due date far right Republican memes, even though he's spouted religion and state are separate as per written in the constitution.

Psychological disorder. Messiah complex. Misguided religious values and sense of self. Preach water drink wine. When it comes to politicians, the more they preach water (purge their guilty conscience), the more wine (corruption, extrajudicial killings, robbing, backhanded deals) they've been swimming in.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2016, 11:57:58 AM »

Uhuru is gay look at his wife, the way he moves and communicates, how he spits at the camera like he's having a hiffy irrespective of the excessive makeover forced to undergo after he stole the elections, probably why he drinks so much. Imagine him white and wearing a tight shirt. He'd be a lot of fun though. A good candidate for right wing puppeteering. Whoever is maneuvering euro bonds, icc bail out, IEBC machine rigging probably has a thing for him.

Ruto on the otherhand confuses conservatism for christianity yet he worships evolution and biology. What a hypocrite. He confuses civil rights for bible thumping past due date far right Republican memes, even though he's spouted religion and state are separate as per written in the constitution.

Psychological disorder. Messiah complex. Misguided religious values and sense of self. Preach water drink wine. When it comes to politicians, the more they preach water (purge their guilty conscience), the more wine (corruption, extrajudicial killings, robbing, backhanded deals) they've been swimming in.

You're a RAO supporter. Good, that's your opinion which I fully respect.

But never forget one thing; Uhuru and RAO are two sides of the same coin.

Uhuru was forced into government against his playboy wishes by his family (mama Ngina) for one thing only: protect his family and their ill gotten wealth.

Raila, on the other hand, has been (so far hilariously unsuccessfully) forcing himself into government for one thing only: avenge his family.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2016, 12:15:02 PM »
I support progressive movements. The future. You're a right wing conservative pruned from the vineyards of Virginia or some other very white bacon chomping existentialism.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2016, 12:25:46 PM »

But never forget one thing; Uhuru and RAO are two sides of the same coin.

Uhuru was forced into government against his playboy wishes by his family (mama Ngina) for one thing only: protect his family and their ill gotten wealth.

Raila, on the other hand, has been (so far hilariously unsuccessfully) forcing himself into government for one thing only: avenge his family.

Raila and Ruto (not Uhuru) are two sides of the same coin: power-hungry greedy hyenas who will do anything to get power. See them right now and their war over non-Gema supremacy. Raila simply miscalculates when he attacks Gema - what for? His duel is with Ruto, Uhuru is a decoy.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2016, 09:17:18 PM »
I think Raila has been very successful in politics.  The notion that one has to be president to be successful in politics is a standard only applied to Raila.  If politics is about changing peoples lives then Raila has been very successful in politics if you want to include the successful (1) multi-party democracy (2) the ouster of Kanu (3) new progressive Katiba  (4) devolution, just to mention a few.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2016, 11:45:37 PM »
Raila and Ruto (not Uhuru) are two sides of the same coin: power-hungry greedy hyenas who will do anything to get power. See them right now and their war over non-Gema supremacy. Raila simply miscalculates when he attacks Gema - what for? His duel is with Ruto, Uhuru is a decoy.

Ruto, most unfortunate, is simply a tool being used by Uhuru and Raila to further their respective agendas.

RAO in 2007.

Uhuru in 2013.

Without either of them, Ruto would be nowhere, however much of a hustler he thinks he is.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 03:50:59 PM »