Author Topic: CCM - Chama Cha Mashinani Expanding  (Read 4542 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: CCM - Chama Cha Mashinani Expanding
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2016, 05:03:08 PM »
It does not please me to pour cold water on your hopes. However we are facing the reality here.

How big is this party and how will its "bigness" be measured? Will it hold grassroots elections in all branches / counties or will some "leaders" sit in Nairobi and share posts of the party? I heard Murungi already grumbling about the sharing of posts.

Having said that, if you share posts, will you and the others then stop talking about "lack of democracy" in ODM? And BTW will you spare a post for Ababu Namwamba who fled from "lack of democracy" in ODM??

As the last remaining soldier of KANU (until I joined ODM), I take great exception of your liking your yet to be formed Briefcase party to KANU. I will however wait to condemn you and offer you a very generous opportunity to offer an explanation as to how your proposed new party compares to KANU.

I can assure you it was easy to herd the kalenjin out of ODM with lies and money than it will be to herd them to Jubilee. But for us, it is Classical Baroque Music. We are so quiet about it lest he notice and stop.

Dream on. Ruto is on the verge on unveiling kenyan's biggest ever party since KANU of the 80s and someone is running around with some dead on arrival party - like other unpopular governors fearing Jubilee nomination are forming left and right.

There is time for everything. Ruto already decoupled Kalenjin from ODM and consolidated them in URP. Why click to it? It time for Ruto to go national and he can only do that as party leader of Jubilee.

Why don't you advice Raila to go back to NDP?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: CCM - Chama Cha Mashinani Expanding
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2016, 07:35:00 PM »