Author Topic: Jubilee Divided  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Jubilee Divided
« on: July 22, 2016, 01:43:13 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Jubilee Divided
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 03:08:32 PM »
Isaac is politically history.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 04:28:18 PM »
Here I seek to differ with you. What do you use to measure. I base my disagreement with you on the fact that Isaac has so far not lost an election since becoming governor. He beat Jubilee to capture an MCA seat for his Mashinani party.

Had the senate contest been in Bomet I believe he could have taken it. In any case it is widely believe Jubilee stole the Kericho Senate seat. Isaac backed KANU.

So what do you base your declaration upon? Any tangible evidence? Or your word is enough?
Isaac is politically history.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 05:05:42 PM »
My word counts - after all this years of impressive political punditry - you should take my word for it. Isaac is slow punctured politician whose going definitely home.
Here I seek to differ with you. What do you use to measure. I base my disagreement with you on the fact that Isaac has so far not lost an election since becoming governor. He beat Jubilee to capture an MCA seat for his Mashinani party.

Had the senate contest been in Bomet I believe he could have taken it. In any case it is widely believe Jubilee stole the Kericho Senate seat. Isaac backed KANU.

So what do you base your declaration upon? Any tangible evidence? Or your word is enough?

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 06:11:53 PM »
Well, now we know it is just your word.

You have been right about some things and wrong about others. As indeed all of us have. However on Isaac I doubt you. I lived among them and those gentlemen can be good if you respect them. Once the respect goes so does your pillow and mattress. Ruto made the blunder of dictating to them.

My word counts - after all this years of impressive political punditry - you should take my word for it. Isaac is slow punctured politician whose going definitely home.