Author Topic: Raila in Western - Matungu  (Read 3422 times)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Raila in Western - Matungu
« on: July 22, 2016, 12:12:09 PM »
Raila has just finished meeting The Wanga King and his retinue. Raila here seen arriving at Matungu

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Raila in Western - Matungu
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 12:36:06 PM »
Waiting for Raila at Shiundu. Isukuti singing "Ababu Namwamba umelaniwa and Luvwere...

Warming up

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 12:37:53 PM »
Preparations

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 12:44:37 PM »
Yesterday at Malaba
[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/OdmReloaded/videos/951327008311617/[/facebook]

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 12:47:45 PM »
Washiali with Eurobond fighting for his life. His goons ran before ODM youth arrived
[facebook]https://www.facebook.com/OdmReloaded/videos/951822458262072/[/facebook]

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 01:37:26 PM »
The delegates

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 02:22:42 PM »
Peaceful rally as the Jubilee media writes and gets multiple orgasms about "Riots".
"I don't owe Mumias Sugar Coy any money. If I do, why haven't they taken me to court?"

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2016, 02:27:08 PM »
What the media is doing is close to criminal. Some 5 youth go a market with hand written placards. A Nation journalist miraculously "comes over" them. As if on queue the boys start shouting and dancing for the journalist. As soon as they sense the rest of the market is looking they bolt leaving the journalist to file his story about a "riot" and "tension".

This is what got Jeff Koinange fired from CNN (among other things)

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2016, 02:54:23 PM »
SHIANDA ... well attended

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2016, 03:52:35 PM »
BTW Nation TV, Radio, Newspapers and KTN along with KBC are repeating that the above rally was CANCELLED!

Just to show the contradictions, one of them then cites a drunken heckler and ignores the other speakers. The Nation list of those attended is tailored to ignore Luhya leaders in the entourage and cast it as a "Luo affair".

Now I know such activities are therapeutic for TNA and some URP but they do not change the reality on the ground. Kakamega (including Mumias where we shall get rid of Washiali), Busia and Vihiga are ODM. Bungoma is 3/4 ODM but could become 100% if Wetangula bolts. Jubilee should accept that today or keep wasting money

Incidentally MPs report that Ruto seems to be short of cash. They did not get their regular stipends. Looks like TNA has shut the money taps for a while. Could be the debacle with Ababu.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2016, 03:55:57 PM »
At least that has got you online. Well I just addressed that below.

Gladys Wanga is attending that rally now and I just spoke to her moments ago.

Washiali is having trouble gathering more than ten drunkards to heckle. ODM youth are under strict instructions to not engage the hecklers.

However if this goes on, you may see Uhuru or Ruto killing someone at their rallies. It is very simple to organize these things bro.

How much does Raila owe Mumias Pundit?
Raila lipa deni ya Mumias sugar

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/07/22/railas-mumias-rally-cancelled-after-rioutous-mob-repulsed-by-police_c1391062

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2016, 04:07:32 PM »
Receiving defectors from Mudavadi's Amani National Congress..

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2016, 04:15:44 PM »
Officially opening the ODM Office at Shianda for Mumias East

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 04:17:49 PM »
The Kenyan Media is slowly killing itself.  The cemetery where Telecoms is buried still has lots of room. KBC would have gone there but for government cash. Frankly I have no idea who pays attention to KBC
Raila lipa deni ya Mumias sugar

http://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/07/22/railas-mumias-rally-cancelled-after-rioutous-mob-repulsed-by-police_c1391062

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2016, 04:18:34 PM »
Sounds like Raila  going directly to the people delusion he had in RV. So many such rallies and he ended up with 2% of Kalenjin vote. I don't think Raila can by-pass luhya leaders directly to it's people. So far for me he has Oparanya has his only key asset down there.

So far I am seeing western votes splintering worse than ever before. ODM have a fight in Busia and Kakamega. I think Vihiga and Bungoma is a lost cost. Bungoma will split btw Jubilee and Ford-Kenya - I don't see how lone wolf former MP Khangati can manage there. In Vihiga - Maragolis & Tirikis will stick with Mudabamba.

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2016, 04:19:20 PM »
Raila in consulting directly with voters ...

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2016, 04:24:17 PM »
And which leader has he by passed bro?

He was along with ALL the ODM MPs in Vihiga ( Omulele and Ottichilo)
He had the governor and MPs from Busia
and he is with local leaders including MPs in Mumias (plus governor who is busy organizing for Kakamega).

Don't believe the media.

What Raila decided is NOT to promote any leader and appear to be endorsing that one against his opponents in ODM. Note that it was one of the issues raised by the MPs Namwamba tried to hoodwink. Raila accepted that appearances can be deceptive and hence the new arrangement.

If I were Raila I would not ignore RV this time. I think there are more votes to get there now that Ruto's magic has waned.
Sounds like Raila  going directly to the people delusion he had in RV. So many such rallies and he ended up with 2% of Kalenjin vote. I don't think Raila can by-pass luhya leaders directly to it's people. So far for me he has Oparanya has his only key asset down there.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2016, 05:08:25 PM »
Looks like the 2017 campaign is already on.  Where is Raila getting his campaign money?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Simanova

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2016, 05:08:53 PM »
At Musanda Raila Odinga cautioned Mumias East MP Njomo Washiali & Rashid Mohamed against confrontational politics